Beer fucking sucks

Do people actually like this tart piss water? What an absolutely disgusting way to get drunk.

name a more refreshing way to get drunk

literally anything else with vodka

glad I'm not the only one who thinks beer is gross

Nah vodka tastes slightly sticky or something like that. Also the mixers are usually too sickly sweet and you never have the same volume of fluid like beer. Plus the way lager bubbles I think is more refreshing than any soft drink. A pint of lager is one of my favourite things.

>drinking the Jew of the alcohol world

Also because beer is less strong you can continue drinking quickly while staying at a comfortable level of drunk for longer.

any fruity rum mixture

how do you not know how to mix drinks? 40% alcohol and dilute it with ice and LITERALLY anything. Beer cucks make so many excuses when they have none.

This.

But not all beer is equal. It would be like saying all wine is equal. A ton are, but there are some that stand out and actually taste good.

Nah that sweet shit is not the same. It's like eating haribos. Beer gives you that ahhhh thing and the bubbles and the flavour can not be replicated.

Ever lick your own asshole? You might never leave the house again.

My aunt is a beer drunk and she crushes about 18 of these a day so they must be pretty drinkable if nothing else

That "ahh thing"? You mean carbonation?
You realize you can make tart drinks with many liquors too right?
That soda isn't the only thing you can mix with? lol

You just turned the legal age, didn't you?

licking your own asshole tastes good? unexpected
Yeah it really is. You can spend a whole day drinking beer if you really want to.
No, it's about the texture. I've never tasted anything that has the texture of beer apart from maybe nonalcoholic beer and i guess that's why nonalcoholic beer exists.
No, i don't live in burgerland. I've been able to drink for a number of years now.

Your aunt has shit taste and a dying liver

people enjoy different things, is that so hard to wrap your head around

>he thinks I meant 21
I'm calling you underage, lad.

Nah mate. Do you not like beer? I thought it was odd that I was the only one defending it

What's it like being a fucking retard? Holy shit lmao. Beer is for inquisitive conversation and deep intellectual prowess. So you don't get slammed while trying to watch your favorite sports team. Or talking about how you think Rick and Morty is the shit

>an actual redditor

I like beer, but I am very particular about it. I am a bigger fan of brandy, rum, vodka, and gin.

Who cares if you get drunk faster? Just mix it and make it taste even better. You'll get drunk slower and it'll be refreshing as fuck.

This.

Much prefer a beer desu.

Why though? You can easily replicate the beer fizz. I've actually never felt as refreshed with a beer as I have with a cocktail.

It's also the way beer fills you up. You can't get than from a rum and coke or a g and t. It feels good inside.

I like the flavour and the smoothness. You can't get the hoppy shit or whatever it is. I've never had anything that adequately replicates it and as I said I'm not really a fan of sweet drinks. Can't have too many at once without going off the taste. Like at easter if you have too much chocolate or sweets or how it's hard to finish a large milkybar. Much rather have a beer. Refreshing without the sweetness of the mixer or the unpleasant sharpness of the spirit.

Do you not like the warmth from a hard liquor? It is like being swaddled. Beer can't compare.

Now and again it's nice but it's a bit intense and I'm not a fan of the taste it leaves in your mouth.

95% of beer on the market is pretty shit, your pic included, corporate swill brewed to be as tasteless as possible and only popular due to marketing and brand image
if you want an actually good beer, either get a good import (german weizens, belgian ales, irish stouts etc.) or good craft beer (not all of it is good)

avoid:
>anything that just calls itself "beer" or "lager"
>big brand names
>really extreme craft beer like double IPAs, peated stouts etc.

I like it but to get that feeling liquor needs to be unmixed and that's not very healthy in the long run. Beer is more balanced. Beer is truly man's best friend. The variety of it, when you get into different styles, is insane too.

>he only drinks ale and doesn't like lager
alri granddad

lagers can be good (e.g. pilsners, bocks, baltic porters), but any beer that describes itself as a "premium lager ;)))" is usually kinda shit

case in point, the shit in OP

Craft beer can be awesome, but corporate stuff has its uses as well.
Not much beats an ice cold Tuborg straight out of the fridge for me, it's just mouthful upon mouthful of deliciousness.

>Avoid anything that calls itself lager
Lmao it's so easy to spot the weekend warriors

I like the way it tastes. I like discovering how different types of beer taste different. I even use beer in recipes.

Beer tastes good you faggot

This.

Did beer fuck your girlfriend or something??

Yeah, meat marinated in beer has a very unique and appealing taste. The shittier the beer, the better. I use miller lite.

I didn't like beer until I was 22, then suddenly one day I did. Part of it is probably that I just hadn't tried any good beers before then. When I see faggots shitting on beer, I know they just haven't reached physical maturity and don't enjoy flavors the same way as adults. If you find yourself in that category, enjoy your mountain dew or monster energy drink or whatever. Tasty beers will be waiting for you when you're ready.

if you want a beer to get drunk off of get a 12-18 pack of bud heavy or yeungling

If you want a beer so you feel snobby get some IPA or something

Why would you try to get drunk off 4.5% beer when you can get more drunk and be snobby (read: enjoy the taste) at the same time with 8% DIPAs etc.?

It's cheaper to get 1 12 pack of fizzy yellow than 2 6 packs of craft beer

but craft beer still isn't expensive. You can get water from your tap practically for free but that doesn't make it a suitable substitute for actual beer

Plus how do you even get drunk off light beer without getting incredibly full first, its just so much water you have to consume?

The typical pricepoint for the "premium light" category is $7.99 for a sixpack. Typical pricepoint for independent craft is $9.99 or $10.99. However some well established brands like Red Hook, or "craft" brands that are now owned by ABInBev like Goose Island will be $8.99. So no argument, "fizzy yellow" is cheaper than craft beer.
But if you're just trying to get drunk on beer, buy the 8.6% Imperial IPA from Red Hook (or another high-ABV craft offering). Nearly double the alcohol for one or two dollars more per sixpack. It's a much better bargain if you want to drink beer and get drunk.