Who else here goes outside to smoke, drink beers and grill some meat alone in your backyard at 3am?

who else here goes outside to smoke, drink beers and grill some meat alone in your backyard at 3am?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hSveaJVPAGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meth addicts

jobless delinquents

Too cold

I'd do that all the time if I had a house.

Not a fucking redneck, or asian so I am not smoking

>he works a 9am to 5pm
>not working a 1pm to 9pm

I would if I didn't have neighbors to judge me.

i do this. i start my smoker around that time frequently, and it's just what happens if you use a smoker a lot.

Lol, don't you know that a grilled steak tastes the best in the dead of winter?

Not uncommon at all. When I smoke a pork shoulder or brisket for dinner I start them @ 3AM. Not a big deal as I get up at 5AM every morning anyway because early morning is the most peaceful time of the day. No better time to slam a few beers, or shots and get a glow on. Late evening sucks ass.

How do rednecks, meth addicts and jobless people own a backyard/house?

>be me
>be a good guy
>love to cook and shit
>move into duplex apartment
>1400/mo, absurd but standard for the city
>like to have dinner late, like anywhere from 8-10
>landlords are autistic old fucks
>start demanding that I stop cooking after 8 pm
>also demand that I don't cook before 9 am
>also demand that I don't shower after 9 pm
>also demand that I don't shower before 6 am
>start getting paranoid that my liquor is disappearing
>home during the week for an odd day off
>hear shuffling in my kitchen
>peek around a corner, it's the old man
>decide to not announce my presence, curious wtf he be doing
>he leaves
>go to my kitchen
>everything looks normal
>had left an open 12-pack on the counter with 7 beers left...don't remember drinking that much
>start Sherlock Holmesing the situation
>match serial nums on the bottom of cans in my recycling vs unopened
>beer is unaccounted for
>suddenly realize my paranoia was legit, he has totally been doing this a while and I'm not becoming a forgetful drunkard

Pretty sure they might have backyards in trailer parks, plus renters still call the backyard 'their backyard' they don't typically specify that it is technically a backyard they are renting

I hate having neighbours

Why don't you fucking sue the old cunt? Nowhere in any lease does it say the landlord is entitled to rummage through your private belongings. Unless it did and you got jewed.

install cameras, call the cops.

I'm this guy and here's one tiny section of my 1/2 acre vegetable garden. My deer stand is 150 yards away through the woods bordering it. Eat your heart out fagfuck and enjoy listening to your fag neighbors fucking every night through the paper thin walls of your $2000/month rat hole.

WTF are you even talking about?

Willed to us by our dead not addicted parents.

I used to grill burgers at 3am when I was in my early 20's but I was also drunk as hell when I did.

How can you write if you can't read?

jesus fucking christ user are you planning on living long?

i'm in a similar boat. water of life every night, between careers, old parent, will probably get the house. successful robot brother has his own half-$1M home and wife and kids already. but can he grill at 3am?

I'd hang out with you desu

I mean what does any of that have to do with my post you are quoting?

I do! I mostly just grill, drink, and smoke cigarettes. I’m glad I’m not alone in this. I’m early 20’s, but this is how I relax. After gf is asleep I can’t be bothered to have company over, and I just enjoy some burgers/steak/ binge drinking and watch a good movie or new show I’m binging.

This thread just convinced me to stop for ground beef on my nightly outing. Ty, OP.

>What are you talking about

You asserted flyovers who BBQ at 3AM have postage stamp backyards behind a rented trailer and I pointed out the error of your assertion. Then, since I logically concluded you've never left your blood, shit, piss and vomit stained asphalt beehive, I pointed out how much you must suffer for it. Any thing else you'd like to be schooled on?

No, I asserted that people who smoke are rednecks, and then I specifically defended the concept that rednecks can have backyards
Also I live in the Midwest

> smoke, drink beers and grill some meat alone in your backyard at 3am?
You forgot "croon to your assault rifle".

OP you know the secret. The secret to life isn't fancy cars and steak dinners, it's cheap beer , a cig, and some grilling some burgers on your shitty grill with your dog by your side. I've seen 1000's of movies and commercials stating I'm a lowlife for having few wants and needs in life but at this point I really don't give a shit.

cheers nigger

>people who smoke are rednecks

Are you saying that people who BBQ meats are redneck, or those that inhale smoke into their lungs from a paper tubes stuffed with tobacco leaves are redneck? Either way, both of those assertions are absurd.

Fucking this. I’m a renter, but as a 21 y/o with a spacious yard for my doggo, deck for my grill, and house for me/gf/a guest room this really is the dream. It’s not that I’m stopping here, but these comforts keep me happy and I intend on keeping them around.

>I used to grill burgers at 3am when I was in my early 20's but I was also drunk as hell when I did.

that meth looks like shit

Basically this. The evolutionary ingrained mammalian need of the rodent to pack away food underground that allowed it to survive the dinosaur asteroid holocaust and ultimately give rise to a hairless chimp with opposable thumbs rears it's ugly head in an OCD level with humans attempting to accumulate as many pseudo nuts (money) as they can without any reason whatsoever than obeying the ingrained rodent brain.

>inb4 b-but we was god's offspring and shite and human/rodents coexisted with dinosaurs

You need to get laid.

You sound like you got cucked by Earl

>posting your parents' backyard
embarrassing

Sometimes, I work nightshift so I cook food at weird hours of the night.

The neighbours dog always starts making noise near my fence if I start grilling meat though, then the dogs owner comes out in the middle of the night to see what is going on.

I like my neighbour so I don't want to annoy him too much.

Well, I have been married for a number of years so you have a point there.

God I love those ads
Shame VB is total pisswater

Sounds like a slice of heaven, man.

so what do you do, pan-sear?

This. Fucking 9 to 5ers are the most insufferable cunts.
>waaaah you don't have to get up early so you must be unproductive and lazy

This. They show up groggy enough to look intoxicated. Wreck the place while whining that they work harder than the evening shift, while having half the sales. Fuck around instead of working, and fail to set the night-shift up or themselves for the next day. Then they run out the door to party at 4 PM so they can be useless tomorrow.

Morning workers have a bad tendency to be assholes. And fuck everyone, including themselves, over.

Not me I just go for long walks at 3am
helps to live in a town where literally nobody is out after 11 on a weekday so I don't get mugged though

>be me
>have a huge fucking balcony
>turn on the grill every night at the weekend
>have German bratwurst, American bacon and tons of apple cider
>turn on stereo equipment as loud as possible with Rhodesian music
>fuckmyliberalneighbours.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=hSveaJVPAGQ

what time do you go to sleep at?

Your fucking meth looks like shit! My shit comes in 1g shards and I bust it up to put in my little bottles with a pair of tweezers.

>caring

You're doing God's work, son.

Yup I work 10p to 6a I love waiving my whiskey or beer at my neighbor's as they leave for work in the morning. This is the reason I grill on my front porch early in the morning. I love the looks of envy and disgust.

seriously. you can only win in this situation if you live in any civilized country

Wow dude you are cool as fuck!

>living in the northern hemisphere

Topkek

>"My meth looks better"

M9tes; you should go and seek some help.

That's pretty outrageous, but don't become a litigious cunt like the people who have responded have advised. Maybe install cameras so you have proof, but then take it to whatever consumer affairs/ombudsman/arbitration group/court/system you have in your country. I'm sure you could convince them to give you a break in return for not taking more drastic action. Suing or criminal action is horrible for everyone involved and can ruin lives, only do that as a last resort.

Don't expect your lease to be renewed though.

>don't become a litigious cunt...
>consumer affairs/ombudsman/arbitration group/court/system you have in your country

DURRRRRRRRRRR, yeah, don't be a litigious cunt, be a bureaucratic one.

be a fucken real man, confront the fucker, and find a new apartment

I can literally hear the whining nasal voice in your posts.

>confront the fucker
That's what I said to do, I could've made that more clear though. He wouldn't even have to take it to the arbitration court initially, but they're a good backup.

Being a bureaucratic cunt is way better than being a litigious one. The USA's litigation culture is one of the biggest problems with the country.

If someone breaks in your house you can legally shoot them. And it is the morally responsible thing to do

Lands very cheap in a lot of places. I'm poor and I down a okay house. It's just 35 minutes from the closest urban center.

>Being a bureaucratic cunt is way better than being a litigious one. The USA's litigation culture is one of the biggest problems with the country.

the fact you see some marked difference between the two is astounding.

how about don't rely on the government to mediate/solve your problems? when I said "confront" i meant TALK TO and/or FIGHT, not hide behind some government paperwork.

fight an old man ?

It's not wise for you soygoys to fight an old man unless you want to get your ass kicked. Even slapping him like the bitch you are could break your spine

Yes I pan sear if it's just a steak or piece of chicken or something.
During the week while I'm working I tend to make large amounts of food so I don't have to cook every day.
Make curries, stews and pasta dishes that I can reheat easily at work and so I don't have to cook when I get home.

I want do that right now but my pit's all rusted up.

I agree but I like my 4am-12pm shift
>early enough to avoid all the office space losers on the motorway / late enough so you avoid them home
>always do well in early mornings from being in army so can still go to bed at around 11pm
>looking at the clock at 9am and thinking 'I'm almost done!' and laughing at the office staff coming in with their starbux
>essentially have the day to myself, get shit done in the afternoon and meet friends from work after 5pm.

top tier lads

good shit

squatting foreclosed homes

>early morning is the most peaceful time of the day. No better time to slam a few beers, or shots and get a glow on.

my man. sunrises are the best times to have a drink and chillax

get fucked

I don't know about the grilling meat part but I loved coming from work at 1am and sitting outside drinking and smoking till I went to bed. I quit smoking though.

I HAVE NEVER GRILLED

how do I do it? can I use random scrap wood from old furniture or if I burn that will I die?

Completely true. Sales will be slow and they'll have plenty of time, but nothing is ever prepped by the time you come in there and they leave, fucking the evening shift over.

I live my life by this old adage:
>Rise with the moon, go to bed with the sun. Early to bed and you miss all the fun.

t. Victorian cumdrinker

you don't know too much about methamphetamine, do you?

how do you wake up bro?
Is your life clock set that way? How long have you been living like this, how long did it take you to get used to it? What job? How much time you got for personal stuff? When do you go to sleep?

the moon comes up all the fucking time, in the middle of the day half the time, though, retard

I work fulltime hours at my job, but the timeframe of those hours varies from week to week. Sometimes I'm 9A-5P, sometimes I'm 5P-130 or 2A, oftentimes a mix of both shifts within a single week.

Lately I've been consistently working the closing shift so my sleep pattern is fucked enough to where I typically go to bed at 5 in the morning and wake up at 2 in the afternoon. Except tomorrow I'm scheduled to start at 2:30.

Kill me, Pete.

well it sounds like the guy is too old for it to be fair to beat him up, so suing him is appropriate
>just talk to him
I mean yeah that would be good, but I get the feeling it would just happen again if there are no consequences, if not with beer then with something else

it would be extremely painful, assuming the furniture wood has been chemical treated
also you would need to use a lot to maintain heat

Why is VB so much tastier than comparable cheap American beers?

Use Stand your ground laws. Next time he breaks in kill him and pretend you were caught by surprise

>VB
>Tasty

.t Bogan

>alone in your backyard at 3am
What are you some sort of late night faggot

Aside from that how can you sleep after eating so much

Nah, you'd go broke paying the lawyer to defend you against the criminal charge and even more so when his relatives sue you for everything you have or will ever have.

Jesus Christ you aren't even smoking from a actual Pelo like fuck you bro buy one for like 2$ tweaker ass bitch I bet you torch your shit too huh

I don't think Americans can be bogans