The voice of our generation

What went wrong?

she hit 40 despite being like 27

Nigger she's 22

them mexican genes

So if you guys are still making fun of me here is that a sign of my success? Asking for a friend.

her tits are ok i guess

you know those things aren't ok when the shirt comes off bruh

Member when she was Young and cute. It was like for 2 years lmao

>> what did her genes mean by this ?

More like Mira at those Gonzalos! Boioioioioing!

Go back to r/lewronggeneration

HAHAHAHA fuck I don't know why I'm laughing so hard. I almost spit out my drink. Oh man. Woman lmao amirite guys hahahaha

Relax Mira , but if you're not Mira here look at this picture

>mira gonzalez
>rupi kaur
>tao lin

this is a very dark time for literature, these people have no talent whatsoever, it's been a long time since i felt like this but i wish i could bash their fucking brains out, it's unbelievable how full of themselves they are

Lmao ! That better not be an actual fucking page out of that , coloring book of hers

I think tao has talent. I just read his short story collection and it's not bad. I'm not into that hipster drug shit but it wasn't that bad. The other 2 though weeeew. I swear I'm not tao lmao

tao is the only 'alt-lit' lad with actual talent.

That poem speaks to me.

it's very real

I honestly want to create a pen name , become a feminist , never show face because of shame and ridicule of the patriarchy for exposing truth and empowering women , and make fucking bank off these dumb cunts , the money is in marketing Feminism .

>making money off of writing white girl facebook statuses with line breaks
Just admit that you're jealous

i'm angry at her undeserved achievments and how unfair life is, so maybe

>i was music
>but you had your ears cut off

>i am a museum full of art
>but you had your eyes shut

>This is two different "poems"

>those saggy tits
top kek.

go to bed Tao

what the fuck

Can you guys leave the girl alone. She's barely famous. And you know she's gonna see this shit. She's probably gonna an hero desu senpaitachi. There are real people on the other end of these insults. Imagine people were talking shit about you. Yeah yeah should just ignore it. But it's still probably annoying.

Hello Mira's friend

Post your feet

She can tweet herhate for men , even write a book called selected tweets , profit from it , but we cannot give any expression to it ? Yeah fuck off

I miss Megan.

>The voice of our generation
She is, though, unironically. When will you millenial trash realize that you aren't special? This is what you've amounted to. This. An idiotic "whoa so ironic" feminist "poet" who spends her days tweeting and talking about being a trashy slut. Why do you all still have self esteem? Why do you all still keep trying? You're acting like it isn't the case because you will forever be delusional narcissists, but it is. You think you're so much better. You think "that can't be me because I'm a REAL special snowflake!!" When you don't realize that every single person in your coddled and degenerate generation feels this way. I feel nothing but disgust for you.

Hello ,
This is
Megan
Miss you back
Bby

>voice of our generation
>350 likes

>I am water
Hey now, maybe it's not so bad after all

>degenerate generation

Yep, yeppers, yep, amen amen, say it loud enough for the people in the back, it's all shit, pure shitaki mushroom shit from the most glamorous tumblr debauchery to the low moanings of the /r9k/ virgin suicide factory, pure unadulterated shit, plenty of hope- but not for us.

I read Bed too. It wasn't very good.
I own selected tweets. For Mira, it's basic punchline comedy. For Tao, well
>A country of millions of people trained to remotely fly micrograms of LSD/[anything] into people's systems as their full time job
He tries to be artistic, but somehow just comes off very Asian.

I actually prefer Rachel Rabbit White (haven't read the friend that fucked the photographer). I read her thought catalog. She doesn't try to be anything other than what she is. She's a slut and her writing expresses that. It was kind of eye opening.

I've done cray shit irl. Should I alt-lit write about it?

I like talking to people with taste, and I don't know how I could do that if I had bullshit like this floating around out there with my name on it.

For a second I thought she was an amputee

>tfw actual tortured genius
>tfw live like how Sam Pinks wrote he lived, in a trailer in Oakland
>tfw can cover an area of the market that alt-lit missing
I've done meth, attacked this method out guy I had been hanging out with, walked away and a potentially attractive tweaker lady asked me for a lighter (meth use can creates a bader-meinhoff phenomenon where other meth users are attracted to you like the secret), end up smoking meth with her and sucking her tits while she jerks me off.
>tfw trapped inside myself, in depression and in a shitty, dangerous wage slave labor job
I listen to audiobooks by Henry Kissinger, Sam Harris podcast, and YT lectures while I work. No chance I could have a conversation with my coworkers. No one to talk to. Live in depression, Fomo, and extremely unstable.

I have stitches from tackling a guy into a wall the other day.

Mire has written worse and hangs out with Grimes, and in general has a platform to stand on when meeting people.
Meanwhile you're on Veeky Forums

If someone cut off you are ears you would still listen.

>tortured genius
>I listen to Sam Harris

>Meth head has delusions of grandeur.
>Audiobooks his way to genius.

Keep trying Derrick

I don't do meth at this point. That story was from 2014. I'm on weed and norco right now but I'm mostly sober. I think my nurse was just trying to be cool when he prescribed me.

When I was the most creative, and when I came up with the theories that lead me to believe I'm a genius, there was a sense of play in my drug use. I discovered an aspect of something called the merkabah when I was 18 and on e all night, writing in my notebook.

If I did audiobook my way to genius, that would be a cool thing, but it's not the case. Especially with philosophy I think reading too much can probably be a hindrance.

When I quit my job in the coming months, I'll happily move back to physical books. Books in general are good, but I think being a 'successful genius' is about a lot more than books. That's what I want to be. Or at least just successful.

no one gives a fuck, you can stop talking about yourself now

Goonan, we love you, but this is really starting to get out of hand

wow (you)'re authentic, a real breath of fresh air

Goonan ignored me in his thread when I corrected the logic in his post. I'm smarter than that guy.

This goes into how tortured I feel. I'm truly alone and it's not fun. Does anyone want to talk about ideas? ='/

That post was unique, but it wasn't good writing or authentic. I'm living in my current state too much to express it. I'm genuinely unstable, bro

She's ugly but I'd lowkey rape her.

>hangs out with Grimes
I'm jealous

ice cream

i do too when i see hispanic women ageing supernaturally quickly

she's like grimes
anyone who takes her seriously doesn't get it

There's no "it" to get. She's a random who Tao Lin bestowed fleeting e-fame on for a goof.

At least that cunt Rupi Kaur does her own marketing.

>There's no "it" to get. She's a random who Tao Lin bestowed fleeting e-fame on for a goof.
yeah but that's it tho

Why does the line break piss me off? Are those even necessary?

is the beetle really holding the fork or is it just an optical illusion and the fork rests in weight on a surface

>women like you drown oceans
I actually like this.

But only because her father said it.

you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

Say that to my face and not online you little pussh

That scene isn't even active anymore so you'd just be wasting your time.

At least Marie Calloway isn't around any more.

>I am a bicycle
>but your feet are two rotting infected stumps

>What went wrong?
Video games and Veeky Forums

I'm not joking

>I was potpourri
>But you couldn't breathe

She doesn't play video games or browse Veeky Forums

whats wrong with her teeth

Corroded from excessive semen consumption and discolored from smoking

faggot

Veeky Forums is where the men went who didn't get the girl's attention in high school and they watched DBZ/pokemon when they were kids. The rest are just following those guys tune right now, acting like they are the 'original'. No way more than 50% of posters are over 18. A bunch of children following manchildren.
Exactly, she went the loner route. No society, stuck with her emotions, she churns out poetry to be special and women buy books especially poetry books so a publisher was able to sell it to them.
Want to know who writes/read poetry these days?

No seriously wtf

KEK

>jewish ancestry: not even once

>these people will all be forgotten in less than a decade

feels goodman

In order to be forgotten, there have to be people who care and remember you at some point at time, and that's more than we can say about you.

lel you have no idea who I am fuckboy, but your grandchildren will

>I honestly want to create a pen name , become a feminist , never show face because of shame and ridicule of the patriarchy for exposing truth and empowering women , and make fucking bank off these dumb cunts , the money is in marketing Feminism .
>bloated market
>disregarding that since feminism is not a true ideology, but at best a philosophical perspective among many others, the cycle cannot be broken
You will experience the falling tendency of the profit margin, bro.

Hi Mira. I think your work is alright. Especially in a "beginning of a long career" sense. I liked your half of Selected Tweets more. Lin's short form writing sucks. Plus he's antivax and worships that psuedoscience ex-MIT professor the whole science community is embarrassed by nowadays.
The poems you had published on the Adult Mag website (RIP) are what originally turned me on to you and are pretty darn awesome. Do you ever put out anything more like that anymore?

>i was a book of poetry
>but you never learned how to read

>No chance I could have a conversation with my coworkers. No one to talk to.

that has little to do with your intelligence, its a lack of social skills and flexibility. if John von Neumann could talk to small children like they were equals, you can figure out how to interact with and maybe even learn something from a shitwork laborer. Get over yourself

>tfw actual tortured genius
see pic related

to be fair, nobody gives a shit about these "authors", only tumblr fags and feminists and retards who want to be part of some artsy sekret klub

>i was a ps4
>but you had no games

>maybe even learn something from a shitwork laborer
I feel like this is the kind of bullshit we're fed. "Everyone has something to offer in their own special way". We don't want to accept a possibility that some people bring nothing of value to the table.
The reality is that there is a kind of mental illness that pervades the lower class, and especially lower class jobs. Incompetence and an absent-minded complacency starts at management and flows down through the whole thing.

I'm curious what you think there is to be learned from these people?
Can I learn about how my boss has a toupee and is likely a closet gay? Can I learn about how my white trash manager is possibly fucking either a mom or daughter that work in data entry? Where the mom is nearly demented and kind of talks to herself and the daughter has a pretty face but a disgusting body - all stomach and no ass or tits. Can I learn about how the mom and daughter live together with the daughter's son while the daughter works for Uber and Lyft on her off time, and partly as a way to escape the likely depressing house? Or how about how the son has a respiratory problems? Then should I wonder how the mom's weight factored into that?

There's nothing good to be gained learning from these people.

I'm alone and surrounded by a high level intellectual deprivation, during a time when these kinds of things are more and more occupying my mind. I'm actively dying to talk about things of substance, and there's nowhere to do it. Not in real life and not even here. This place is a poison and full of fucking idiots.

Da Vinci said something like 'you can tell how a spirit is using its body by how the body is using its environment' and the one thing that comes to mind when I think of that is 'waste'. I'm wasting my mind, body, and youth and it's fucking killing me. I try to talk to people here and I get a kind of numbness around the walls of my mind because people are so fucking stupid.

I turn on the news and I see China making a fucking fool out of us, India insulting us, people over exaggerating about a president that doesn't matter, people complaining that someone interrupting a female politician while she was interrupting someone else, and all of this echoed and repeated over and over. I'm tearing at the fucking seams.

I feel depression when I see a hot girl on instagram. I can't even beat the fuck out of someone without getting my head fucked. I am being fucked left and fucking right and it is murdering me.

Then this dumb bitch gets away with publishing her social media middle school punchline comedy in a book and I bought it.

What drives a person to left-wing ideologies is a crippling absence of the will to live. Their bodies start decaying rapidly in their early twenties and their tits look 40 by the time they're 25. There's not a single Hillary voter with a pair of supple breats.

Mira Gonzolez went the loner route? What are you talking about? She's a normal 'alt' girl that writes and mildly pretends to be an internet loser, just like the many others.You have a really naive worldview.

Who writes/reads poetry?

as an occasional meth user, i am of the opinion that you lack enough talent to turn the focus that meth affords to any useful art. one must have some level of natural ability that is honed temporarily by the stimulant. it is a convenient prison for emotions and bodily concerns while one can escape into heady contemplation and allow the mechanism of thought and memory splice its way into cohesion. otherwise, you'll just do such things as listen to podcasts and suck breasts like a faggot.

well the first thing i'll say is that I myself worked a shitty blue collar job for 5 years and most of my coworkers had nothing past highschool (if they even graduated). i know what you're talking about re: the feeling of waste from firsthand experience. some days on that job i woudl feel my dreams dying in real time, new dead spots in my psyche. but if you close yourself off in a prison of resentment and pride, whatever opportunities (however small) that COULD be there are foreclosed on. i learned all kinds of things about myself, about "the real world", about other people and how companies work and the lies that people tell themselves to get through the day, working that shitty job. as far as that 'everyone has seomthing to offer' idea goes, that's bullshit, you're putting something in scarequotes that i didn't say. what i meant, and what i will restate via paraphrase, is that every person and every *situation* is an opportunity for your own study and insight. all of that *can* have intrinsic value: if it seems like there's nothing, MAKE something from nothing. study your own boredom and suffering and alienation without giving yourself over to it. Shalamov made one of the best short story books of the 20th century out of 20 years in stalin's destruction camps.

look, its true that people are flawed and the society is corrupt and all that other stuff. if you look at the world through the lens of bitterness and resentment, you will find defects and things to hate everywhere you look. a hammer finds nails. Reality is disgusting if you want to feel disgusted. and yes, there are situations that really do just suck, there are people who don't have much going for them, there are towns that are awful dumps, all of that is true - im not trying to deny the validity of suffering or of quality distinctions in people, places, things, jobs, etc. I quit my old job for a reason

but you're only damaging yourself by seeing everything that's available to you - your mandala - purely through such a spiteful, bitter and proud lens. i'm not a christian but its not for nothing that Pride was considered the crown of all sins. if you spin your suffering into a story about how you are being wronged by life, that you are superior to your environment and a superior being among inferior beings, you are really setting yourself up for trouble. don't go there. among other things, it will only worsen the pain, and it will degrade your own being until YOU become something inferior and contemptible, something unworthy of love, a starved, warped little dwarf crushed by the weight of his own wrath. the phenomenological aspect of anger is constricting, claustrophobic, stupifying. there is a deep stupidity to profanities uttered in anger.

all that aside, have you considered moving to another city? if there's really no one to talk to where you live, why don't you leave?

So? Do you think anyone will give a shit when you kick the bucket? Your relatives will be secretly glad that they don't have to take care of you anymore and your collection of musty books will get tossed out in the trash.

You sound like a silly person.
You need to spend more time in front of the mirror instead of whining about others on Veeky Forums.

Projecting?

I hate the fact that someone like you actually exists. You've let your pretensions completely consume you and that's why there's no discernible talent or admirable qualities left.

If anyone read what this shit stain wrote and identified at all with what he wrote, then i really urge you to look at yourself as if every quality you believe you have is something that you actually lack, and then go on from there.

I liked maybe 5 of them shits.

So what the fuck do you having going on other than your delusions and pride? Those are bad things and you have nothing. You are a pathetic and worthless human being, catching a bullet would be a mercy and is all you deserve. People who are interesting, intellectual, smart, determined don't work dead end jobs. The only thing for you to learn from the people around you is who you are. You're one of them.

read Notes from the Underground. thank me later.

>Mira

somebody actually fucking named their kid "Look" smdh.

>antivax
Source?

Tao is good at marketing himself. I remember when he somehow weaseled his way into Hipster Runoff like ten years ago

few things in the world are more depressing than how quickly womens' looks decline starting in their mid-20s.