Eggs for breakfast

I have started to work out and i need to eat 3 eggs for breakfast. (preferably done in a pan)
what is a easy fast recepie

Hard boil them. It's fast, can be done in advance, and doesn't require any oil.

boil em and then shove them up your arse

Poach em, scramble em, make em an omelette, fry em, hard boil em, soft boil em, or anally insert.

>need

Scrambled with your choice of veggies, meats, cheese.
Hard boiled with salt, pepper, paprika.
Poached or soft-boiled over toast.

>eggs for workout
Make omelettes with veggies

>Very light oil
>Crack three eggs
>Break the yolks immediately
>Flip, salt
>Move to plate, add tobasco

whole and raw

this
usually i add some slices of toast to it aswell

>recepie
kys sooner rather than later

This. I'll boil a dozen eggs at the start of a week and eat them through the week as needed. they are great on toast, in soups/stews, etc.

Oil in pan, beat eggs in a bowl if you want a consistent texture otherwise just toss them in the pan and break the yolks, drag a spatula from the outside to the center which drags the cooked egg to the center. Continue until done.

Insert them rectally with a splorch

Is this supposed to be some sort of insectoid phallus?

>make japanese omelette and slice em
>boil them and soak them in soy sauce to marinate them for ramen

Or you just goddamn fry eggs if you take longer than 1-2 minutes to fry an egg you're retarded.

Scramble them. Cook veggies like onion, broccoli, mushroom, tomato, black olives, zuke, etc first, then add in your beaten eggs with paprika, a dash of salt, and pepper. Serve with your favorite condiment. I usually go with balsamic vinegar.

Minimal oil needed (always use a nonstick pan).

Takes too much time to peel the eggs and isn't done in a pan. Scramble is fast, easy, and most satisfying.

How fast are you looking for? Panfried eggs take like a minute tops, same with an omelet. It takes longer to prepare your omelet than it takes to cook it.

if you peel a tiny bit from the top and bottom and blow hard into the top hole while holding the egg without obstructing the bottom hole the entire shell comes right off

Hard boil about 6 eggs, use three for deviled eggs ( and two piece of bread ) & three for hard boiled eggs for breakfast, the deviled eggs for lunch will provide some variety & change to how your eating the eggs as well as some fat & extra calories to help you get through the day on just protein alone.

Easy fast recipe with minimum cleanup: heat a little fat (oil, butter, anything) in the pan, crack eggs directly into this, stir, salt to taste.

A toast or a slice of bread in your hand, spoon or fork in the other, eat directly from the pan, so they stay hot.

There, zero fuss one vessel scrambled eggs. I really don't get this whole "whisking in a bowl" thing.

A black guy in an ama thread taught me to make perfect eggs over medium quickly

-Get your pan to medium temperature
-Liberally oil said pan
-crack the egg and let it cook until the egg white is almost entirely opaque, then flip
-cook for another 30 seconds and remove from heat

Season with salt$pepper while cooking and more to taste after.

Comes out perfect every time.

>Takes too much time to peel
Dude use that trick where you put the hard boiled egg in a cup with water and shake it up. egg peels right off. I thought it was bullshit at first, but it saves so much time.

You could probably peel them the night before and eat them on the way to work or whatever.

scramble with hot salsa, maybe an extremely flavorful meat like sausage or spam

triple egg sammy between dark toast, use butter and cheese and hot sauce

Is there anyway I can combine eggs with my oats I eat in the morning?

Looks like you're doomed to be a fat fuck if you cant crack 3 eggs into a pan on low heat, cover them until done then salt and pepper them. Literally the least amount of effort and fastest possible thing

Dude just start pouring cold water into the pot. Then reach in and squeeze a bit on the hard boiled egg and the shell instantly falls off. I can do 30 eggs a minute.

Sunny side up, stick em between two pieces of toast, butter on one piece chilli paste on the other, throw in some sundried tomatoes. Been doing this for a while now and it's so fucking good. You can throw some cheese in there as well if you want.

Scramble them and have them on toast. If they're not wet to the touch, you overcooked them.

this, but basted is better

Don't do this!
I almost died of a heart attack after years of eating a homemade 3 egg burrito daily. Don't believe the egg industry. Eggs are bad for you and will raise your cholesterol and give you prostate cancer if you eat them regularly. Eat bean breakfast burritos instead of eggs. Eggs will kill you slowly and then painfully. Serious.

Mark my words on this, in 20 years this truth will finally make it into the public zeitgeist.

one thing that no one in this thread has mentioned yet is you can microwave eggs in a bowl and not even have to heat or use a pan. it's not as good though

yes, it's no different than mixnig in protein powder into oats. just crack the egg into the oats and stir on teh stove

boil a pot o eggs the night before, boi