What's his problem?

What's his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_&_Jimmy's_Friday_Night_Feast
youtube.com/watch?v=l_RoKIMyP80
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hes from new york.
Also, think he might be a pure pwnage fan.

He just likes fermenting things.

Terrible channel.
absolutely no originality at all.

Don't you say a single thing about this sweet angel

He has a son with a woman with whom he cohabitates but has not married. He's a sinner in the eyes of the Lord.

Brad is a sweet angel boy no bully

Everyone is a sinner in the eyes of the Lord.
That's the whole point of Christianity you fucking retard.

Laying with a woman whom you have not married is adultery, which is a serious sin covered in the Ten Commandments.

Bringing a child out-of-wedlock into the world (i.e. tainted with sin) is also a grave sin.

>new york
LMFAO dude you are unwavy af

that man is from Philly and anyone who isn't a flyover should instantly be able to recognize that accent. when the fuck was the last time you heard a new yorker pronounce "water" like "wouder"?

Don't you have a 14 year old gril to molest or are you not running on the evangelist/republicuck ticket somewhere?

Thank you

He is awesome, but I wish the editor if the video would stop. I usually can't watch more than a minute than getting angry at her/his dumb editing.

Nothing

HEY VIN

VINNAY BOY

VINMEISTER

YOU GETTIN THIS

I see a lot of people just talking about how handsome he is, I guess that's why nothing is original because they're not using him for his cooking ability

>yfw this is what Vinnie looks like

Baby's first sunday school class-level understanding of christianity.

>What's his problem?
Nothing. Cool dude. Fun videos. Likes fermenting shit, likes his coworkers, decently successful at his chosen profession. Seems like a good guy I'd get a beer with.

he thinks boiled cabbage is food.

Lol, tell that to the christian/republicucks.

>if we run mephistopheles or beelzebub on the ticket we can win against jesus christ on the democratic ticket.

Being a charismatic, likable and handsome person who hosts an interesting cooking show.

>tfw stalking Brad on Instagram

could also be baltimore to be fair

That Vinny/Vinnie/whatever guy is from suburban Philadelphia (Delaware county), but I don't know if Brad is. Also, Baltimore doesn't say 'wooder' quite the same way as Philadelphia does. It's more like 'wore-dur.' Slight R-sound before what should be a T (but is pronounced as a D).

I occasionally do work with bon appetit and know brad sort of well, ama

How tall is he exactly?

Is he as condescending in-person as he in the show?

As far as cancers go, the Christian LARPers are one of the worst

Has he railed everyone bon appetit?

he's pretty tall, maybe like 6'2"

He is actually pretty nice for the most part but he definitely knows how popular he is getting and thinks pretty highly of himself at bon appetit. Meanwhile Andy is a massive fucking asshole

>Andy is a massive fucking asshole
I KNEW IT!

Nah he has a girlfriend

What about the rest of the YT cooking crew? How's Claire?

Looks like a dog

Yeah can't fucking stand the guy, I am relatively unimportant on most sets I work on and for the most part people are super chill and nice but Andy treats anyone who isn't his superior with such little respect

Claire is super nice, all of the people at food 52 are pretty nice, Food network people are super boring and mostly like corporate career drones but by not mean, just boring. I actually am working on producing video content for stuff like Eater, Munchies, bon appetit and am genuinely curious as to what kind of food video content you guys like/ want to see more of.

Does Brad ferment things out of the videos? Does he pay as much attention to the food he makes when the camera is off too?

Not OP here, but I think brad only does Bon Appetite part time and co-owns a bar in Manhattan.

I'd like to see more celebrities cooking videos with celebrities in particular who DONT know how to cook. Enough with these celebrity chef collabs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_&_Jimmy's_Friday_Night_Feast
Each episode has a different celebrity guest. Jamie Oliver teaches him or her to cook a particular dish. So far, my favourite guest was Lindsay Lohan

I'm this guy and yeah your right, he only works there occasionally, but he may be getting a cooking tv show.

Yeah we have been trying to get things like this it can be so hard to get people who aren't chefs to do it though. I want to start a cooking show with rappers in the same vein as youtube.com/watch?v=l_RoKIMyP80

I'd watch a show where transsexual chefs teach Jim Norton cooking.

>Yeah we have been trying to get things like this it can be so hard to get people who aren't chefs to do it though.

I can appreciate this challenge-- its already a pain to get my friends and family interested in cooking, I can only imagine what it might be for a stranger/celebrity.

However the appeal of a show like this is actually amazing: Celebrities are happy as they get to promote whatever they're promoting, producers/content creators are happy because it has a wide audience appeal, and viewers are happy because its something entertaining they can see themselves in (the idea that cooking is hard and "Relateable" is widely held and the basis of many TV cooking shows, but that's just my opinion)

>Andy is a massive fucking asshole
How about Adam or Chris?

>Veeky Forums hates him because hes getting popular and has a great personality

why am i not surprised?

i don't know, the guy over on Veeky Forums is pretty funny, especially if you point out that the bible has no real mention of hell as modern christians believe it to be. Also that out of the mere 22 times gehenna or hades is mentioned in the new testament it can easily be construed as allegorical

What is your problem with his problem?

>viewers are happy because its something entertaining they can see themselves in

I don't get this part at all. If I want to learn about cooking from watching a video I don't want gimmicks like celebs, humor, etc, involved. I want to watch an expert show me how the food is prepared, and ideally explain the how-and-why behind it. If the person doing the instruction isn't an expert, or if there are unwanted distractions, I don't see the point.

Now I guess some people might watch it if they happen to like the celeb in question, or if it has some kind of humor value. But this seems stupid from a premise of "people who want to learn", at least IMHO.

>t.cultural anthropologist & linguistics professor

Never met Adam but most people i talk to seem to love him, I like Chris a lot

nobody here hates steve1989

Is he ((()))?

is he gaping vagina?

Jewish

I'm so fucking glad Hoosiers don't have an accent.