Who has better nuggets, McD's or BK? Also, which sauces do you use to dip your nuggets in? I go ranch and BBQ

Who has better nuggets, McD's or BK? Also, which sauces do you use to dip your nuggets in? I go ranch and BBQ.

McD's obviously, but it's really hard to beat BK's 10 nuggets for $1.49.

wendys

burger kings spicy nuggets were so cash

this

I never really ate at from Wendy, they never seemed to offer the good toys.

BK's used to be better. Not any more tho...

f

McDo will always have the best nuggies of all the American restaurants

Does it really matter? All the flavor from chicken nuggets comes from the sauce you use. Burgerking is cheaper so they're better.

burger king are just 'nuggets', not chicken nuggets, they got banned from calling them chicken nuggets because they use stray animals not just chicken

McD's new chicken tendies blow all nuggets clear out of the water

McDonalds easy. They've got the best breading, best sweet n sour sauce and the chicken is perfectly juicy.

BK Nuggers are always dry and the seasoning is wack. But the 10 for $1.50 deal is unreal.

I love BKs. Absolute trash quality, but at 10 for $1.50 is the best food/money deal you can find. The chicken fry sauce is the best sauce in fast food imo.

this to quite honest

signature sauce is pretty good too

While I was in the UK I had nuggets from McDonalds and the Barbecue sauce was fucking amazing, 10x better then the one we have where I live.

Man, this takes me back. How long has it been since they had the classic chicken tenders?

Their bbq sauce has changed too.

>no mention of chic-fil-a nuggers with chic-fil-a + buffalo sauce

Broke niggas itt lmao

I just figured that went without saying.