Friendly reminder that you are considered a poorfag or a hipster or both by the general public if you make your own...

Friendly reminder that you are considered a poorfag or a hipster or both by the general public if you make your own coffee and it doesn't come from a convenient k-cup machine.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/11/13/sean-hannity-conservatives-battle-keurig-machines-pulls-ads/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you live in England and require a coffeemaker license or something?

>k-cup

This always gets me because if youre going to do instant thats fine, really, but at least use Nespresso or something. Keurig is literally bottom of the barrel garbage and most of the cups are bitter sawdust.

>that feel when me and my mom after a meth pipe found our kureg in the dumpster because someone with money decided to toss it because it needed cleaning.

I read your post twice and I still can't figure it out.

He and his mom were digging through trash looking for a meth pipe and found a Keurig machine instead.

Being a hipster is a good thing.

I wonder why Keurig caught on in the US (after a long, long time though) and Nespresso didn't. Nespresso tastes a lot better than most K-cups, and the whole system is much less bulky.

I have a pot a day habit not a itty bitty kcup a day habit. Fag.

I gave mine away. Those things are highly overrated.

How's Kuerig's stock price doing after the conservatives unleashed their boycott?

>unironically drinking DRM coffee

K-cups aren’t instant coffee. With the exception of a few that are marked as such.

Wasn’t aware of a boycott and I’m on the mailing list.

>being shamed into buying pre-made shit rather than making your own
Fuck you.

Why do people hate Kuerigs so much? Is it some hipster thing? I like my Kuerig because it lets me create different flavors of coffee in each cup and I like a variety, if you want to stick to one flavor then keep your old coffee pot, I just don't see what the big deal is.

>proprietary coffee machine
>he doesn't grind fresh-roasted beans immediately before brewing every batch of coffee
You don't belong on this site. You don't even belong on reddit.

Fox news said they are bad or something.

>He doesn't own a coffee plantation and a few hundred slaves picking coffee for him.

>>he doesn't grind fresh-roasted beans immediately before brewing every batch of coffee

as so it is a hipster thing, thanks for clarifying that up user

I just dislike how wasteful and expensive the stupid k-cups are compared to most other traditional coffee makers. Also, proprietary k-cups are absurd.
The few times I've used one, the coffee tasted stale and flat. The machine itself is also bulky and has a lot of moving and electronic parts which makes it more prone to failure.

I much prefer using my chemex or aeropress, or even just a basic single cup pour-over. The chemex just has a filter, so nothing to break unless I happen to be a complete fucking klutz and drop the entire carafe on the floor. The aeropress is very basic and even though it's basically just plastic and rubber, it lasts for years. I just got a new one last year, the one I had before that lasted a solid 8 or 9 years before I decided to retire it which I think is a pretty good run for a relatively cheap $20 coffee maker.

IMO keurigs are for lazy people who don't really care what their coffee tastes like. I have a friend who is a perfect example. He uses his keurig to make shit coffee every day and puts artificial sweetener and non-dairy creamer powder in it because to him it "tastes great"

No fucking thanks.

Kuerig pulled their sponsorship from Hannity's show and this kicked off a hashtag boycott and even included some people smashing their kuerig's on social media.
Although some are now blaming the Russians.
fortune.com/2017/11/13/sean-hannity-conservatives-battle-keurig-machines-pulls-ads/

I don't buy k cups I use they're reusable filter and use my own freshly ground coffee. It's still not great but I'm often the only one drinking coffee so a whole pot is wasteful.
>Inb4 just brew less in the pot
That just never comes out right

Pour-over cone.

That's fine, I don't really care. I'll continue happily using my Kalita Wave with fresh ground beans and drinking coffee that actually tastes good while you pretend to enjoy your battery acid coffee made barely palatable only by saturating it with pumpkin spice creamer.

I don't even get it, k-cups are less convenient than instant but taste just the same

Poorfags and hipsters buy their coffee from coffee shops or use overpriced single brew machines because they are stupid incompetent and pathetic so they waste their money on subpar coffee because their lazy and don't know how to manage their own money and are unwilling to do the most simplistic tasks for themselves like grinding their own beans, heating their own water and pushing it through a french press, it's a real miracle they ever learned to whip their own ass.

No. I think he and his mom, after smoking meth, went through the trash. And that's when they found the Keurig.

Kerig machines have huge advantages in workplace break rooms (multiple types of coffee so folks with different tastes are happy, non-coffee options for those of us who dislike coffee but still like hot drinks like tea or cocoa, lower maintenance from people, no chance of stale coffee, no burn on in a coffee pot, etc.). This gives people exposure to the machine with regularity and makes them go "you know, this would be convenient at home too".

The ironic part is this picture was taken in a Walmart

How fucking complicated is a French press and a kettle?

the botnet wants me to be tired!

I can see that

I have a Keurig coffee maker at home and one problem I find with the non coffee options is that the system has a little bit of coffee oils and a tiny bit of grinds too if I just use the machine for hot water

I think if you get one of the Keurig machines, stick to coffee

That being said I don't recommend them, I say safe your money and get a regular drip brewer

It's a good coffee thing, unless you're unironically trying to tell me that Arabs are hipsters too.