We should send her some books to read in jail. Anyone down? What should we send her?

We should send her some books to read in jail. Anyone down? What should we send her?

Other urls found in this thread:

fox25boston.com/news/all-the-text-messages-between-michelle-carter-and-conrad-roy-they-day-he-died/532942907
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She'd probably just ignore my mail just like every other girl

Complete works of Plato.

Jail would be a lot more comfy with Plato.

Didn't she get sent to jail for saying kys or something

I would send her a listing of decent defense attorneys she got railroaded
>inb4 I would railroad her nahmean
Ofc you would

Basically her bf was a huge histrionic fag who kept going:

>"I'm gonna kill myself!"

>"well fine, go ahead!"

>"No wait, I changed my mind!"

>"UGH FUCK OFF JUST KILL YOURSELF!"

And then he killed himself out of spite.

I hate women but she dindu nuffin

Some Ligotti

This single post has made me laugh and cry.
Obligatory (You)

Crime and Punishment

Who?

>tfw no gf goads you into self-murder

Tell a man to kill himself and he'll do one of three things: if he's weak, he'll do it since he was already considering it, if he's strong and told by a friend he'll laugh it off as a joke, if he's strong and told by someone that matters he will do anything and everything to get his vengeance for the insult. Especially if it's personal.

>anything and everything
Like actually kill himself

>Tell a man to kill himself and he'll do one of three things: if he's weak, he'll do it since he was already considering it, if he's strong and told by a friend he'll laugh it off as a joke, if he's strong and told by someone that matters he will do anything and everything to get his vengeance for the insult. Especially if it's personal.

We should send her a cellphone then we could all constantly text her telling her to kill herself. Or send her any book you wantb just be sure to rip out the pages and replace them with the exact same amount of pagesb just replace all the words with "kill yourself."

Or you could keep the original pages and just change the outter cover to suggestive titles.
>please kill yourself by james joyce
>this could be over by tomorrow by chuck Palahniuk
>why keep going by bukowski
You get the idea. This bitch thought goading someone she used to care about into killing themselveswas funny. She should at least be institutionalized.

well you can tell the threats were genuine cause, ya know, he actually fucking killed himself. and she approached it with a fucked up mentality like she was helping him.

Literally kill yourself.

The guy was a manipulative tool, though. If you've ever had to deal with someone who uses suicide threats to get attention and keep himself in your life, then you can understand how she eventually got fed up, which led her to act cruelly.

Honestly, his parents are just as much to blame here.

are you allowed to do that?

that's p cool

Send her the Schopenhauer

She didn't like just accept it, she pretty much caused it by encouraging it.

Gayest shit i've read today so far

pure Veeky Forums

I'll send her my half-annotated copy of Infinite Jest that I gave up on. It has drawings of penises and tennis rackets in it.

Why the hell are you sending girls mail... You do know there are other platforms to communicate other than Veeky Forums?

Unironically great post

can't think of a better place to study the greeks desu

if i go and assault someone and get arrested with some books in my bag can i read them during my stay?

excellent fodder for a pseud character, followed by a response by another character for him to shut the fuck up

Not to be edgy, but if I was in her situation, I would kill myself.

That would be ironic on a number of levels.

wrong

Just one level really

I'm glad you retards don't have any say in the justice system.

Man, we live in a really stupid world. If I could snap my finger I would undo her sentence in a heartbeat.

Wtf nothing of value was lost.

Anyone who ever said I'ma kms should kts

her boyfriend is better off dead.

I'm glad the judicial system isn't ran by betas.

Scenario 1
>A: "I wanna an hero."
>B: "Do it, faggot."
>A: "lol k" *kills self*
A is convicted of murder.

Scenario 2
>X: "I don't wanna fug D:"
>Y: "Please, baby?"
>X: "Oh, alright. :D" *fugs*
X is convicted of rape.

B and Y are convicted, rather, lol

She's cute.

oh wai-

this IS beta. they made an example out of her just because she hurt their feelings. she should have gotten 5 yrs, max.

waaaaaah my brain cant understand women dont like weak males waaaah she must be pure evil waaaah 20 years

how do you go from this

to this

looks like she is balding

I think crying girls are cute as fuck.
Freud, your comments are not welcome

If you smuggle them in analy.

are you canadian by any chance?

Books on law?

Yeah, she probably should go for the bangs

penis fuck your mother

ayyy lmao

Wow this is a crime now?

> I'ma
Kys

she looks like a rough-sketch version of Cara Delevingne. I guess that's the movie casting sorted.

Why is this thread still here? You realize OP created it just to discuss the incident and not to discuss anything Veeky Forums related?

Unironically great use of irony

That isn't how it happened, the user is misleading you

>IAMTHESENATE

Kek'd audibly.
>too intelligent to prevent your bf's suicide

ahahhahahhahahhaa

At one point the boyfriend chickened out,but she told him to get back in the car and finish finishing himself off. I can only imagine her smile when she realized why he stopped responding to her texts. Public shaming doesn't work anymore:she would just score a reality TV show for her calculated cruelty. So let her be jailed and forgotten.

Peroxide killed her hair

kill yourself as well

Why is physiognomy considered pseudoscience again. It's not the only factor in a person's character but you can find out so much just from a person's appearance, especially the face. It has served me well many times before for navigating social interaction.

Just because it's hard to test doesn't make it untrue ;_;

The sorrows of Young Werther

>Sentence girl to prison just because she hurt her bf's feewings.
>Alpha mentalty.

You must be a trannyfag because they are the only ones who hate women enough and suicidal enough to relate to this case and think her sentencing makes sense.

underposted rate

The best idea

lmao

NOT YET

yeah nah, that's not what happened

fox25boston.com/news/all-the-text-messages-between-michelle-carter-and-conrad-roy-they-day-he-died/532942907

she's a psycho

This is one of the strangest things I've ever read.

YAAAS