Who else not giving a fuck about Thanksgiving and making something simple?

Who else not giving a fuck about Thanksgiving and making something simple?
>popeyes fried chicken and biscuits
>box kraft mac and cheese
>stove top dressing
>frozen spinach
Thanksgiving is a meme anyway.

Why not get your own chicken and fry it yourself? that way you can remove a lot of the additives in popeyes breading and seasonings, lik soy for example.

Popeyes biscuits are trash.

If OP was the type to care about soy, OP would have a family to share Thanksgiving with.

I'll just go hang out with the family smoke some bowls, drink some wine, and eat delicious food that someone else made.

Nah man I just don't feel like it. Plus popeyes chicken good as fuck.
Take that back. The biscuits are 10/10

You’re falling for the meme of celebrating genocide started by white people.

>Take that back. The biscuits are 10/10
What planet are you smoking crack on?

Popeyes is the bottom of the barrel. Fucking KFC has better biscuits than popeyes.

The absolute best fast food biscuits on earth are from Bojangles, but they are mainly in the south east

I've never been to bojangles, but from that picture they literally look like the exact same biscuit from popeyes.
>Fucking KFC has better biscuits than popeyes
Lad, please tell me you're trolling.

Maybe I just have a shitty crew working at my popeyes, but the biscuits are always dry. Always.

Dude he is obviously trolling. Their biscuits are based. Popeyes is the only chain I’ve ordered a dozen biscuits at a time from, and literally the only shit anyone can talk about them is that they’ll fuck you up if you try and eat more than two in a row with no water. That’s any biscuit.

I know vegetarians who go to Popeyes just for the biscuits.
That guy who is even comparing them to kfc’s is a retard.

>Who else didn't get invited to Thanksgiving this year
Ftfy

He is celebrating the plight of the American nig by eating fried chicken while in poverty without a father around.

Why not a Popeye's turkey

KFC biscuits are utter trash

I'm going to a family potluck and making macaroni and pineapple upside down cake.

Why would someone go to popeyes to buy a fucking turkey? It's just not adding up

uhh..because it's cajun.. i guess

Where do you get your Cheetos, at the Frito lay store?

>Why would someone go to popeyes to buy a fucking turkey?

Lots of people buy turkeys that are already prepped or cooked because they either can't cook, don't want to cook, or don't have the time to cook. What's so different about getting one from popeye's as opposed to a butcher, their supermarket, or any of the other myriad places that sell turkeys.

LOL it's so sad to see these spergs at KFC driving past to GOAT family meal. last year, it literally wrapped around into the main street. fucking embarassing.