At what age did you start embracing salads, Veeky Forums?

At what age did you start embracing salads, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.nl/search?q=salad&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjcz9PV_87XAhXD1BoKHdIICfYQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=959
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Around 27.

>embracing salads
What do you mean? I've always loved salad. Nothing better than a good caesar salad. Are you telling me there's people who don't eat salads?

>salad
>bread
>cheese
>random orange things

never because I am not a mom
Salads are fine, but "embracing" them, thats a bit much

~16 I think when I started actively seeking them out

since I was little
I grew up on balsamic vinaigrette, as every child should. fuck ranch, except with pizza

this, my dad always did olive oil and vinegar and i remember loving that shit when i was 8-9 at the very least

When I figured out the ratio to a good vinaigrette.
Now, thanks to wielding this power, I can just boil some green veg and call it a side dish.

how the fuck is op's pic a salad.

Are you literally retarded? 4/10 for making me reply

wtf is your shitty definition of a salad?
No wait, first answer this, "are you retarded?"

That's not a salad. That looks like a mound of mall food court chicken teriyaki, boiled egg, and the tiniest portion of lettuce and maybe spinach.

Also, I don't "embrace" salads. I eat them.

I love salad, the infinitely customizable bowl of verdure.

google.nl/search?q=salad&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjcz9PV_87XAhXD1BoKHdIICfYQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=959
fucking burgers

I remember being five years old and looking for lettuce in the fridge because that was my favorite part of salads. I found cabbage instead which, it turned out, had a very different flavor.

This is not fucking grammar school, fucking use words.
And what fucking retard links to images on a fucking image board? This place has gone full reddit.

it's chicken thigh, egg, onion, pickle slices, olives, balsamic vinaigrette, and a full bag of baby spring mix from the super market. It's a top-down perspective, there's a whole lot more lettuce under there

I just wanted to raise my voice and also confirm that, me aswell, is mad.

>salad
>mostly meat and eggs
my lad

You're adorable can I keep you?

It's soup season faggot. Salads are for summer. Fuck you.

My high school started offering salads at the same price as regular lunches, and for a dollar more you could add 2 chicken tendies

You best bet I got a salad with tendies as much as possible, it was much better than the shit they serve high schoolers

This is a sald

this is cold pasta

sallad?

>at what age did you start enjoying meme salads
yeah i always liked hamburgers

>basic salads with some greens, tomatoes, peppers, maybe some feta cheese and a basic vinaigrette
~20 because i didnt like raw peppers for the longest time

I order it in italian restaurant, in an asian restaurant, in french restaurant, in medetiranian restaurant and everyone who disagrees can suck my nudz :DDDD.

At 12 or 13 i started to make them myself with my own vinigraitte instead of some sandwiches for evening foods.
Some accidents with a mandoline and a cucumber my have happened on the way to becoming a cook with actual knife skills.

>meat
>salad
pick 1, only fat americans put meat in salad

more cholesterol and fat in that salad than a cheeseburger

What is caesar salad you dumb fuck? That has chicken AND bacon in it. Literally the most iconic salad of all time.

invented by amerifat
also who puts bacon in caesar

who here took the /cobb-pill/ ?

I was like 15 or something, we went to an italian restaurant and they served us a delicious yet cheap salad called "capricciosa" or something, it had baby spinach,radicchio, bacon, blue cheese and parmesan crust croutons, I loved it

I personally like to make it with pasta instead of the lettuce, extra mayo, chicken, bacon and mozarella

I don't think I ever will desu, I'd rather just throw dark leafy greens and other vegetables and meat in with rice and beans instead.

It's more substance and I feel I get more nutrients and shit out of it.

*It's more substantial

Since childhood, cos new year traditional salads, dunno if Americans have them

Not there yet.

What is a frisee salad. I can name hundreds of salads with meat.

23, when my doctor started talking about my cholesterol and blood pressure

Salads do pretty much nothing for me but I do love veggies otherwise.

I do love a caprese salad

Salad nicoise, wurstsalat, and tons of asian (thai, laos, and indian) salads use meat
Caesar salad is actually mexican in origin, get your insults right you mongoloid

Never have, never will. Vitamins absorb equally to vegetables and fruits and A and E can be gotten from meat(there are also vitamins specifically for A and E).

There is no reason whatsoever to not eat vitamins and eat only meat.

Fruits and vegetables are outdated crap.

Around 21 i would eat a salad if it came with the meal at a restaraunt. It better have ranch dressing on it. I will never actively seek a salad.

>implying usa != mexico

Pretty young at about 7 or 8.

Growing up, my mom would make veggies I would never eat, like squash, broccoli or cauliflower, and so she would give me an alternative as she would always have a raw veggie dish with dinner like carrots or radishes from the garden, aside from the veggies she was cooking. So I started putting together my own salad for dinner on the nights she made the veggies I wouldn't touch.

You can't be a salad elitist when you start putting everything on it like tons of meats, cheeses, eggs, croutons, etc. That eliminates the point.

>extra mayo
>bacon
>pasta instead of lettuce
and you wonder why you're a fatty?

You guys and your "salads"

Jeez I dunno, no wonder most of you are a bunch of fat cunts.

A salad is a dish consisting of a mixture of small pieces of food, usually predominantly vegetables. They are typically served at room temperature or chilled, with notable exceptions such as south German potato salad which is served warm. Salads may contain virtually any type of ready-to-eat food.

Garden salads use a base of leafy greens like lettuce, arugula, kale or spinach; they are common enough that the word salad alone often refers specifically to garden salads. Other types include bean salad, tuna salad, fattoush, Greek salad, and Japanese sōmen salad (a noodle-based salad). The sauce used to flavor a salad is commonly called a salad dressing; most salad dressings are based on either a mixture of oil and vinegar or a fermented milk product.