I'm on a diet and I'm eating a lot of chicken breast. I don't want to get bored, so tell chi/ck/en cooks:

I'm on a diet and I'm eating a lot of chicken breast. I don't want to get bored, so tell chi/ck/en cooks:

How do you like to season your chicken breasts?

Other urls found in this thread:

maangchi.com/recipe/buldak
amazon.com/Rice-Seasoning-Furikake-Variety-Set/dp/B00A6ID6MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

siracha

Enjoy your lowered test

salt pepper, leftover grease in the pan

i just did some tonight
green and red peppers and onions
chicken
cumin and ancho chili powder
chipotle pepper sauce

mix it all and heat it in cast iron and bam chicken tacos

>cut up in stir fries of all flavours
>butterfly and make baked schnitzels
>large cubes, marinated in various sauces and made into kebab sticks
>cut up and used with white-people taco mixes
>teryaki marinated chicken steaks

Honestly I fucking hate chicken breast by this point. I'm at a stage where I've more or less gone off eating chicken altogether and avoid it whenever possible.

Montreal Chicken Spice and hot sauce

Get thighs instead.

This

Or season it with chicken skin.

marinade

>salt
>pepper
>tomato paste
>cumin
>onion powder
>olive oil

Stuffed with pork belly, Oreo cookies then deep fried, served with a side of onion rings and a large Dr Pepper

Your favorite salsa, chicken breasts, anything else you want to add to cut the acidity. All in a slow cooker and you're good.

Best chicken
maangchi.com/recipe/buldak

i usually butterfly them because they're frankenstein huge here, just salt and pepper and pan fry in some vegetable oil so they're nice dark brown on each side.
nothing better, they're not dry, and
that's it
people think about it too much, i think

Don't eat to much of that shit, or you'll develop chicken boobs.
But seriously try this teriyaki marinade
2-3 table spoons of brown sugar(depending on how caramelized you want it, which also depends on how you cook it i guess)
1 tablespoon of dry sherry/sake/vinegar
1 tablespoon of any oil
1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
1 tablespoon or more of minced garlic
And a 1/3rd cup of soy sauce.
Works great on chicken and top sirloin steak.

Add fat & sugar. Autistically avoiding calories will get you unfulfilled and unhappy and probably stop your diet.

Related question, when I make chicken the meat in the middle is always white and plain. Is there any way to get flavour inside the meat?

get wings and douse the fuck out of them in Frank's and more hot chilis

Careful with that garlic and soy sauce if you ever make this, the flavor can go from great to shit with a 1 tsp error, I tend to mess it up but I've had success with it a couple times in stir fry.

Is this common knowledge or something nowadays?

Salt, pepper and turmeric then hot sauce

>eating chicken gives you high estrogen and low testosterone
Possibly the most stupid meme of this year

Add a tsp of cornstarch to this recipe and red pepper flakes and you basically got szechuan sauce.

Marinate or brine.

>suggesting someone add 150 calories of pure sugar to their diet food
Hello americano!

curry with chicken, pad thai, some salads,
chicken recipes are endless,

>cinnamon
>cloves
>chili powder
>paprika
>cumin
>little brown sugar
>fish sauce for extra goodness
>marinate for 6 hours then grill

>on a diet

I wash down every bite with a shot of onion juice

>Add fat & sugar
Or don't, and just eat some thighs every so often. Either way, watch your cholesterol intake too.

WTF people still believe in the cholesterol meme?

eat as much fat and cholesterol you want. just stop eating sugar.

Salt, pepper, red chilli flakes, rosemary, thyme, sage, oregano. Pan fry on medium in olive oil.

WTF people still believe in the Atkins meme?

control yourself instead of eating like a pig fatass

do you even know what cholesterol is?
the body uses cholesterol to heal your infections in the bloodstream caused by sugar. but we eat so fucking much that it just keeps piling on and slips down the veins.
cholesterol is the fireman. dont accuse them of starting the fire.

>Let me regurgitate atkins talking points

After an average follow up of 20 years, a total of 1,550 new myocardial infarction (MI), 1,342 incident strokes, and 5,169 deaths occurred in this cohort. Egg consumption was not associated with incident MI or stroke in a multivariable Cox regression. In contrast, adjusted hazard ratios (95% CI) for mortality were 1.0 (reference), 0.94 (0.87-1.02), 1.03 (0.95-1.11), 1.05 (0.93-1.19), and 1.23 (1.11-1.36) for egg consumption of

i dont give a flying fuck what atkins says. i base my knowledge on more then one research.

eskimos would only eat raw meat and fish their entire lives and they had no problems with heart disease or veins getting rekt.

It's all in your genetics. People should eat a balanced diet and accept the void peacefully when it comes. Calm, cool, and collected that way when your pineal gland shoots it's load you have an awesome trip.

Chicken sashimi OP

It's a bit like using laxatives for bulimic purposes.

>I don't care about atkins
>*proceeds to cite atkins work on inuits which has been long refuted*

Traditional Inuit diets derive approximately 50% of their calories from fat, 30–35% from protein and 15–20% of their calories from carbohydrates, largely in the form of glycogen from the raw meat they consumed.[22][23] This high fat content provides valuable energy and prevents protein poisoning, which historically was sometimes a problem in late winter when game animals grew lean through winter starvation. It has been suggested that because the fats of the Inuit's wild-caught game are largely monounsaturated and rich in omega-3 fatty acids, the diet does not pose the same health risks as a typical Western high-fat diet.[24] However, actual evidence has shown that Inuit have a similar prevalence of coronary artery disease as non-Inuit populations and they have excessive mortality due to cerebrovascular strokes, with twice the risk to that of the North American population.[25][26] Indeed, the cardiovascular risk of this diet is so severe that the addition of a more standard American diet has reduced the incidence of mortality in Inuit population.[27] Furthermore, fish oil supplement studies have failed to support claims of preventing heart attacks or strokes.[28][29][30]

I'm not the user you're arguing with but I'd like to know where this text is from and where all these numbered links go to.

What about their risk of heart disease? It turns out to be a myth so often repeated it just became an unsupported truth. A 2003 paper[5] published by a highly experienced, highly published scientist at the National Institute of Public Health in Greenland, written with his colleagues from Canada, documents many autopsy studies and clinical observations and studies proving that heart disease existed among the Inuit. In fact, in 1940 the “father of epidemiology” in Greenland, Bertelsen, noted heart disease to be quite common, perhaps even more interesting given the young age of the population. He based this on clinical experience and medical officer reports going back for many decades(cited in 5). All told, the 2003 paper found “the hypothesis that mortality from ischemic heart disease is low among the Inuit compared with western populations insufficiently founded.” Further, “…a general statement that mortality from cardiovascular disease is high among the Inuit seems more warranted than the opposite.”[5]

In addition, it has been found that bone health among the Inuit was quite bad. A 1974 study[6] found, “Aging bone loss, which occurs in many populations, has an earlier onset and greater intensity in the Eskimos. Nutrition factors of high protein, high nitrogen, high phosphorus, and low calcium intakes may be implicated.”

looks a bit too well garnished to be jack's cooking

kek

i made some jerk-style chicken with coconut rice as a side the other day and it was pretty good

You don't know what that means. Stop posting it.

Oregano is chickens friend, it's hard to add to much
most of the time I season it with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and a lot (almost cover the chicken) of oregano
both sides of the breast
when looking for a pic I found this recipe. looks like it would be good. I'd even double the oregano

so you dont refute that they only eat fish and meat? so why the fuck you replying?

do you grind your oregano flakes in a coffee grinder? i do it so i can make a spice mix

no, I just use regular dried oregano.

bbq sauce is one of my favorite ways to have chicken

olive oil
garlic
salt
pepper
oregano
basil

Cause yes, I'm going to drink all of the marinade that's been mixing with raw chicken and eat all of the slabs of chicken breast at once...

>italian
>french
>mexican
>asian (of many varieties)
Get the necessary seasonings and apply

I eat pretty much chicken breast 90% of the time

Blacken it with pepper cajun spices
Lemon pepper is also good and light, mix that shit with some rice
There are some good chicken spice mixes you can just buy that are pretty good too

Marinade it, chili + lime marinade is good af

I also grill bacon wrapped chicken breasts a lot but that isnt too healthy

Furikake

amazon.com/Rice-Seasoning-Furikake-Variety-Set/dp/B00A6ID6MU

>lemon juice
>garlic
>ginger
>chili flakes
>dash of soy sauce
>plenty of olive oil
>cumin
butterfly breast, marinate or just dip in the mix and then grill

delicious

with rice and steamed veg

Coq au vin

That's oddly specific considering it's exactly what I do, chicken bro

I don't think you understand how a marinade works...

>coq au vin with a cut that has no connective tissue and fat

>its another soyboy thread

marinate for 1hr in any vinegar/brine solution with any flavors of your choosing. Crush a fruit in there for extra flavor. Sear chicken in pan w/oil, place in a baking dish, add cubed potatoes, roughly chopped onions, and any peppers of your choosing. thrown in some chipped zucchini if you like. Pour the rest of the marinade on top, then cover with foil and bake at 430F for 35min. Remove foil and broil for 5-10min, until crispy.

Now take this recipe and substitute any veggies and squashes, types of potatoes/yams, and your choice of fruit marinades or heavily garlic ones, wtf ever. Chicken tastes like whatever you put with it.