/tbg/ Taco Bell General: RIP cravings deal edition

Old thread Still salty they killed my cravings deal. Also those rolled chicken taco things suck.

I remember those rolled taco things from last time. There were just 7/11 or worse grade taquitos. Fucking trash. Bring back the volcano menu you idiots.

Just checked out the new shit. Those taquitos don't look appealing. That cravings deal doesn't look good either. How often does tb change their cravings deal? So I know when to check back...

Reviewbrah said you have to have to special ranch for them to be decent

can people post lots of photos in this thread

I'm not in the USA anymore and I really fucking miss taco bell and I just love seeing digusting pictures of it

I wish reviewbrah would stop trying to be funny. He keeps trying to force it out.

I just watched the taquitos video and it just seems like regular reviewbrah, like I've said far more absurd things in conversations about food with friends

The taquitos look like shit though and I know exactly what he means. Taquitos were never good and I don't think they can ever be good

He's right though. I just tried those things today and without dipping sauce they are awful.

>lava sauce confirmed not coming back in 2018

why even live

Guys I'm craving bad. I am smoking pot and need some taco bell. I might take an uber. It's like a 15 minute drive

Uber eats, postmates, doordash, or grubhub

They still have the cravings deal they just replaced the chips and cheese with cinnamon twists (ugh) and replaced the burrito with a beefy 5 layer (fine with me)

The patrician's choice

never had one sadly

I think the best item I ever had at taco bell was either the volcano burrito or the cheddar habanero quesarito

>tfw they replaced nachos with shittamon twists
>tfw i asked them to replace it
>they did with no charge

I ate 2600 calories at taco bell that day

AH fuck man I just got one last week, why the good things always dying.

What do you mean they killed the cravings deal? I had one a couple days ago

> they drop the doubedilla for some chicken nugget abomination
> lose all desire to go to TB

Wake me up when the dsts are back

Do you think that all Taco Bells in the world have the same exact same promotions with the exact same timing? user could be in an entirely different part of the world from you.

I'm in the United states, the only part of the world that counts

OK then, do you think all Taco Bells in the US have the exact same promotions? Protip: They don't.

Sounds like OP should've clarified where he was then

Why is is so good lads? There is something there for every craving I have. If only the closest one wasn't 20 minutes away from me. I guess it's good it is because I would be a fat slob if there was one closer to me

There was one about 5 minutes from me but there was a fire a year ago and it still hasn't reopened, I'm guessing there's some kind of issue with insurance or something

Okay faggots a Taco Bell is opening up in my city in the next few weeks. It will be the first in my country. What get?

Supposedly they're not going to have that baja blast shit you faggots talk about all the time.

I eat 4 quesoritos every day of my life.

I consume nothing else but water.

Fight me.

>tfw there are 2 within a 5 minute drive from where I live
>tfw there are 3 within a 5 minute drive from where I work

It's both a dream and a nightmare, heaven and hell.

>they just replaced the chips and cheese with cinnamon twists
This is a good thing. Taco Bell's nacho "cheese" sauce is disgusting. It tastes like snot.

I'm in Australia
A Taco Bell opened up here, what should i get first?

mexican pizza, burrito supreme, hard shell taco

eat the burrito first

lol. I wish we had more of them in Toronto. Cheap fix sometimes. I don't think I have ever ordered there premium shit, if you can even call it that. Almost always just valu menu stuff.

Like 4 chicken quesadillas and a baja blast.

Spicy potato soft taco is the greatest

Can we all appreciate how fucking good Taco Bell’s breakfast menu is? Even the coffee is pretty decent. For me, it’s the bacon breakfast crunchwrap.

the breakfast crunchwrap is so fucking life saving when you have a bad hangover

u spend at least $12 a day on food. thats sad

If only these fuckers were like a dollar cheaper they would be GOAT.

How much do you spend a day on food? The fact that he eats at Taco Bell daily is indeed pretty sad but $12 is nothing for a day's worth of food.

Why did these live such a short and glorious life? They were so cheap and tasty. Bring them back god dammit.

My greatest ally

There's a taco bell being built literally 2 minutes away from my house but I don't know when it's going to open. I can't tell if there's any equipment inside yet, and the menu sign outside doesn't have anything on it, so I don't know. I drive by every day to see the progress, knowing that one day I'll be able to get my fix of doritos locos tacos without having to drive all the way downtown

>/tbg/ Taco Bell General

right, what's next? Mc Donalds general /mdg/? Burger King general /bkg/?

I thought the sweet one was a little too much and I usual like sweet stuff, other ones were good though

Living right next to a taco bell was probably the worst possible thing to happen to my diet. I put on like 25lb when it opened.

Anyone else miss the Zesty Chicken Bowl? Shit was good.

>dude drinking lmao

You don't understand my friend

Taco Bell is a way of life

Live Mas

You're literally going to get scurvy.
Eat something with tomatoes or pico every once in a while.

>Those taquitos don't look appealing

I had some yesterday they taste awful

I would suck the CEO's cock for him to bring back the volcano menu, An I'm not gay.

That's how much I miss the volcano burrito

7 out of 11 doesn't sound that bad.

I'm seriously craving some teebz but I don't feel like leaving the house.

>Taco Bell gets built near my house recently
>the first time I go there I find a hair in my food and can’t go back
Why god

cravings deal is better with the twists, get those tasteless ass nachos out of the box

This. Last time I went I got a generous helping of cinnamon twists. Satisfies me far more than those plain nachos with bland cheese sauce.

Swapping out the burrito supreme for a beefy 5 layer made a world of difference too.

New box is infinitely superior to the old one.

>Taquitos are back
>Haven't had a good opportunity to go

God fucking dammit. I'm about to the point where I'm going to go to Taco Bell without an excuse.

I've recently been getting these whenever I go. Damn fuckin good. Cheesy rice burrito grilled. God damn.

RIP Smothered Burrito/Enchirito

It's funny, the spicy sweet one was the worst item I've ever had at Taco Bell, yet the cool habenero was the best item I've ever had.

volcano menu needs to come back

Last time I voluntarily ate the cinnamon twists they didn't put the cinnamon sugar and they tasted like dried cardboard mixed with rice flour

They tasted so fucking bad I went up to the counter and since the cashier didn't believe me I had him try one and he let me get an extra order of fries

My greatest Taco Bell experience was folding one of these up inside a slightly broken spicy tostada.

Y'know, the diablo sauce is pretty good. Just had it for the first time.

You reminded me of a story
My local franchiser gives a big bonus to a store manager if they can get a PERFECT core inspection, at least $1000, iirc.
For both the cinnamon twists and the Cinnabons they get fries, then put into a plastic bag, the cinnamon sugar is added, and then they get shaken. A manager lost his bonus because an employee didn't shake the bag for the required 60 seconds. That was the ONLY thing an employee goofed on for the whole inspection.