There is nothing wrong with eating a steak with ketchup

There is nothing wrong with eating a steak with ketchup

>There is nothing wrong with making bait threads.
ftfy

It's a bit wasteful since you can eat ketchup on anything but to each their own!

Can you clothe yourself?

Then yes, there's something wrong with eating steak with ketchup.

When I was in my mid-late teens, my brother-in-law got visibly upset when I went to use ketchup on his 'precious' steak.
Use whatever you like. Even use A1 lol if that takes your fancy.

If you need anything more than salt and pepper, you're doing it wrong...

A medium rib-eye should be eaten on it's own. A well done sirloin can be eaten with ketchup

A good steak needs nothing more then its own steak juice to be eaten. If it needs anything els you fucked it up

Rib eye is the best steak.

Garlic.

taste is subjective so you are right, as long as they dont force me to eat their way they can put whatever they want in their meat

Depends on the steak. Is it some cheap, tough USDA Choice cut you got at the supermarket? Who cares what you do, you're eating such a shit steak in the first place it's doesn't matter. Most folks who manage to obtain good steaks know better than to fuck with them.

it's really this. No one gives a shit if you make kalimotxo with 7$ wine. but doing it with 100$ dollar bottle, of course there will be backlash

Steak is the same

No one cares what you do when you're eating garbage in the first place, but when you decide to wreck something nice because you're used to eating garbage you look like a rube. Pizza is another example. If you're eating shitty chain pizza and stuff like Buffalo chicken, pineapple and/or ranch dressing floats your boat enjoy. But if you go to a good place where some guy from Napoli is manning a wood fired oven these choices will not be available, and asking for them just makes you look stupid.

It's not the worst thing in the world. But if it's a really good cut of meat then you are masking the natural flavor

a1 sauce and ketchup is for faggots

>A well done sirloin can be eaten with ketchup

eating a steak with ketchup is for fucking manchildren grow the fuck up faggot

Although ketchup and steak is generally seen as a disgusting pair, nobody really cared.
The only reason why there was a brief and acute hatred for ketchup & steak in Veeky Forums was because apparently DROMPF put ketchup on well-done steak, and some guys here hated him so much that they made 1000 "are well-done steaks and ketchup really good????" bait threads every day.

>eating a steak with ketchup is for fucking manchildren
Maybe so, but he's right. No one cares what anyone does to a sirloin steak because it's not a very good steak to begin with.

steak with mustard > steak with ketchup

>No one cares what anyone does to a sirloin steak because it's not a very good steak to begin with.

any steak can be good if cooked and seasoned well, we obviously cared because theres a fucking thread about it faggot.

As long as you pay your bill for it, I don't care if you stuff it down the front of your pants... seriously get a life people, get a life...

>any steak can be good
I'd argue that. Steak is so popular that a lot of cuts that really don't make good steaks are sold as steaks. Sirloin is a pretty meh steak, but it's hardly the worst offender. I've seen round steaks, chuck steaks and other cuts that really shouldn't be sold as steak, but are because people on a budget still want a steak. Steaks like these are the reason putting steak sauce or ketchup on steak is a thing. It only becomes an issue when you're dealing with primal cuts.