What's the best chocolate bar?

What's the best chocolate bar?

Preferably just a pure chocolate bar, no meme stuff like waffers or caramel filling

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/08/toblerone-faces-mountain-of-criticism-over-stupid-change-to-its/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

for me, it's

Well you need to get your brain checked because Hershey's is cheap garbage.

is this a meme?

>he took the bait

embarrassing post

I like Cadbury dairy milk from England, but I'm speaking as an American.

this

hownew.ru

Probably this for pure chocolate. Though I prefer the Godiva chocolate with raspberry filling.

Based user

this shit is pretty good
really nice, complex flavor and it's available everywhere

What is the best Candy Bar, and why is it Take 5?

Big fan of Amedei, but not easy to find, and it's not cheap.

It's hard for me to understand why people enjoy bitter chocolate

not everyone is stuck with babby-tier taste

Or a false sense of superiority

It's like strong blue cheese, you're only meant to eat a little bit.

There's a Lindt store in my city, and for the holidays one of the employees just hands out milk chocolate as you walk into the store. I really have to buy something next time I go in, though.

because sugar is supposed to make cocoa palatable, cocoa isn't supposed to be an excuse to eat sugary fatty milk matter

>nobody can ever have different preferences then me, they're just being smug!

Oh satan, never change.

Probably Milka from mass produced chocolate.

been getting these a lot from TJs lately
its nice and dark but not too dark

That shit that has the pistachios in it is baller.

The first and the last time I tried it it was very sweet, with an accurate, honest, aftertaste of vomit.

They're the comfiest chocolate bars

Meme=/=gimmick=/=trends

Lindt and milka are the 'nicest' tastewise

There are better quality bars made with better ingredients but they're less comfy to eat

Aintclickinthatshit.jpg

This stuff from Aldis or a Hershey's Chocolate bar with the almonds in it.

I honestly hate toblerone. It's all chunky, pieces are too big and it's a hassle to break a piece

since they added the extra space I get gas now from gulping all that air when eating a toblerone - chocolate farts just aren't sexy, bro

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/08/toblerone-faces-mountain-of-criticism-over-stupid-change-to-its/

Their dark sea salt chocolate is kino

I make my own chocolate with virgin coconut oil and cocoa powder. So easy, so inexpensive, so good. I add stevia instead of sugar when I want it sweet, but mostly I like it bitter. I mix in whatever ingredients you want. I make a ton of this coconut oil chocolate and it is better than what you get from the store. My fave method is to make a "pie", with crust made of chocolate and blenderized kimchi + peanut butter for filling. It's like eating a giant reeses piece.

Lindt excellence ones that don't have meme shit inside are all very good

Cadbury is made by shitty Kraft now. No longer English.

Chocolate poo gas has to air out first.

Son, Lindt with orange peels is orgasm tier. The chili shit and others, not so much. Their creme brule is shiiiiit. Alas, I agree that their pure lineup is tip top. 85% seems dry already, 99% must be for masochists only.

only right answer

Blanxart from spain is really good

This is great. I don't eat it that often anymore though since I live in southern Europe now.

i usually prefer 60-70% dark chocolate but this is hands down the best chocolate bar ive ever had

never seen it outside of britain though

in switzerland we call those butter balls because they're so fucking fatty

Delicious and terrible at the same time.

Last time i took my wife to their store, she filled a bag with them.

sounds fucking shite mate, what are you on about.

Stevia is one of the most terrible sweetners flavour wise, just go for the real sugar instead.

Why does this shit taste like cheese?

You can buy good Venezuelan chocolate from El Rey online and in Whole Foods in some stores in America. They have a 40% milk chocolate that is quite good.

If you don't eat sugary products 24/7 like a retarded obese fuck you'll able to appreciate it's taste

This is accurate.

I hated bitter chocolate when I ate sweets all the time. Now that I'm losing weight and have sweets only occasionally, bitter things like chocolate or coffee are far more interesting.

I wouldn't say I prefer it, but I can appreciate it now.

Those are great. Pain to break without a knife though. Also good to have if you want some chocolate in dessert.

The best thing ever was when my local sprouts carried bulk packaged chocolate at various levels, the 80 and 85% were fucking great and cheap. They stopped carrying it though

H O T
G A R B A G E

This is top tier chocolate

Valrhona

>used to love milk chocolate as a kid
>now I can't fucking stand it on its own
>when it's with something else (i.e. reese's cups) I love that shit
>the only chocolate I can eat on its own is white chocolate
I've always hated dark chocolate though, fuck that shit.

>tfw shitty kraft bought cadburys
>tfw replaced magic recipe with cheap shitty cocoa mix
>tfw that nice cheap chocolate is forever gone.
>tfw no more cadburys creme eggs with dairy milk choc
>tfw no superior tasting fruit and nut with original dairy milk flavour

FUCK YOU KRAFT.

fucking american sweet companies always gotta ruin shit.