Isn't it time for Millennials to be banned from the holiday meals?

Isn't it time for Millennials to be banned from the holiday meals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TUCUsNx1HTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Going out to eat on Thanksgiving

More like staying home so I don't have to be around my racist Trump loving relatives.
Me and my friends are doing a friendsgiving this year instead.

I'm a millennial, live in the US but wasn't raised here and I'll smoke a turkey because I found a good deal, but I don't give a fuck about the holiday because it's not tied to my cultural identity. There will be many turkey sandwiches for days to come.

Not the only shocking thing here but the biggest one.

Do Americans really do this?

>Going out on Thanksgiving
Do middle Americans really do this?

Isn't it time for sheltered boomers who draw these low-effort, garbage attempt at comics to be taken out back and relieved of their hippocampus, Katyn-style?

>Mom makes a half assed remark that i'm considered a "millennial"
>Remind her that her Facebook friends are all drooling liberals that would shit their pants if they learned she shot a gun.
Misery loves company.

>definition of millennial changes every month
>10 years ago I wasn't one
>now I am
>12 years on Veeky Forums and I'm still a phone posting millennial

Can we just get a grip on the definition here guys?

I eat with my church, I have no family and while I cook well, I can't pay to have something nice to eat and it's unlikely I'll see any food until Thursday.. People do go to restaraunts though. Disgusting.

I didn't get it at first, but then I realized that's a boy

Did you just post this because of the name tag thing?

If you were born between about 1980 to about 1996 you're a millenial. Some people try to call Gen Z millenials, they are wrong

Butthurt liberal detected

Lol, completely true. All the old farts are on Facebook, they all have smartphones and they have their nose in them as much as I do.

>the Chad server

So let's say that every person here minus 1% is a millenial and we're still using it as an insult?

Why make fun of yourselves guys? Mistake the "approved" definition?

I want buzz feed interns to leave, then immediately kill themselves

It's really cool to shit on your generation because it makes you seem mature and sophisticated for your age.

In fact, you just seem like a born in le rong age :(( faggot.

I want /pol/tards to grind their working years out in el jewifeid degenerate natshun only to shoot themselves in the head at age 56, that way all the productivity and none of the old age autism is harvested.

No my generation is just retarded. To the point where the 20-40 year olds here equate themselves with sjws by buzwording the shit out of "millennial."

So basically all of Veeky Forums

I like Thanksgiving because it's always been a family tradition. We would all gather at my grandparents' house (always us, since we lived close to them, and a variety of aunts/uncles/cousins). Always an amazing time and my grandmother would always cook everything from scratch. She still does and I regret being out of the country this year so I can't attend. She always does a full turkey (has a dedicated turkey roaster which is only used for Thanksgiving; the entire house smells amazing the whole afternoon), buttered green beans, the best mashed potatoes I've ever eaten and two pies for dessert (maybe pumpkin, pecan, apple, strawberry rhubarb if the neighbors gave her rhubarb that year). It's one of the few occasions the good silver is brought out. She's an amazing cook and ever since my grandfather passed it's felt more and more important to talk to her about her memories and get her recipes that she's only got memorized. I love her more than anything and she's been an amazing figure in my life, the least I can do is honor her in keeping a Thanksgiving tradition of amazing food, good company, and serving a piping hot cup of percolated coffee after dinner.

I'm sorry I never liked the giblets Grandma but your gravy is incredible.

Another born in le rong age :(( faggot. Maybe if you hang yourself, you'll be reborn in 1283 or whenever the fuck you romanticize about.

This. If you are 21~37yr old you are millennial. The 21-22 cusping on Z

I'm scared of gravy at Thanksgiving because of this, I always go for the juice that comes off the ham instead of touching any brown gravy. That shit makes a+ gravy with some pepper, flour and corn starch.

* side note: not mentioned are side dishes which are not always constant (besides stuffing which is bread, sausage, celery, onion and loads of herbs). They include things like olive plates (green and black olives), fresh cranberry/orange chutney, baked macaroni and cheese, toasted almonds (usually just poured into the green beans), roasted sweet potatoes (small pieces), fresh vegetable plates, and sliced cheese with mustards.

It's fine, they're always just at the bottom. The gravy tastes super good but if you're not partial to heart/liver/etc just leave them at the bottom of the gravy dish when you ladle it out, no one will mind.

tl;dr

I hope a board on a website existing gives you an aneurysm after obsessively posting about it so much but I know you'll end up committing suicide before that happens

Millennials are the WORST generation. Neurotic, selfish, entitled, depressed, oblivious, anxious, drug-addled, unintelligent, lazy, conformist, braindead, etc etc etc. If the boomers are the cancer that killed America, millennials are the cancer that grew off of the cancer of the cancer. I cannot even talk to millennials, the only language they know is narcissistic cowardly low-minded trendspeak.
>muh avocados
>muh student debt
>muh pronouns
>muh kombucha
>muh abortions
>muh rent
>muh weed
>muh antifascism
Good thing Generation Z is going to solve the Millennial Question once and for all.

Yeah it's just organ meat, deer meat, fish, pork and sausage all give me severe indigestion and reflux.

I find nothing wrong with ham or bacon though, uncured pork is pretty unpleasant. Fuck, ham's my favorite thing on earth next to broccoli.

>GAME OF THRONES!!!!
>uh yeah what about it
>GAME OF THRONES!!!!!

>one sentence is tl;dr
The absolute state of Veeky Forums.

m8 you talk to them on Veeky Forums every day

>t. older ladypede

>sheltered boomers
I truly hope a DWI driver paralyzes your whole family this holiday season.

>thinks gen z isn't more socially liberal then millennials ever were

ahahahahhahah

youtube.com/watch?v=TUCUsNx1HTs
yes.

>the Millennial Question

I saw /pol/ mentioned and a clutter of autistic ramblings following so I instantly knew to ignore it and carry on like most do when when they see your retarded posts

>one sentence is tl;dr
The absolute state of Veeky Forums.

>thinks macros will change demographic reality

Enjoy trannies.

Imagine being autistic enough to think CTR is still on Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums of all places

>and Veeky Forums
user, I....

I meant Veeky Forums wrong board

>thinking gen Z is better than millennials
Have you been under a rock?

>eurocentric
I'm european, we don't celebrate thanksgiving.

He has been, clearly.

Eurocentric is a liberally racist dogwhistle for calling something white

>going out to eat on thanksgiving
is this a white person thing?

I wish, my family annoys the living fuck out of me.

Why wouldn't they be?

You probably do it for free at this point.

Don't forget, you're here forever!

That's pretty stupid, doesn't that marginalize non european whites?
or non white europeans?

it's more of a jewish and spics who pretend to be native america type thing

you might need to take a break from /pol/

>gen z
>conservative at all

ahahahahah

This entire fucking thread is literally nothing but corporate interns shilling their tired race baiting bullshit here. I sincerely hope you all die soon.

>it's a 14 year old thinks he's better than anybody else because he believes in pseudoscience episode

Literally this. If Democrats don't give us hate speech laws when they get Congress back, I hope public IPs become a thing.

A whole lot of people would LOVE to punch a whole lot of Trump voting Skinheads.

I can't wait for right wing trash to see the day we take out the Second Amendment and the Worst in a package deals. We're taking away your mass shootings and the right to say racist shit.

Fucking hell....I know this is bait but goddamn, you're stupid. I'm older than you, and I can't even relate to your old lady buzzword speak. You need to get out more.

>REEEEEE!!!

>Shitty bait thread
>54 replies and 7 images omitted

>having a suck and fuck with "friends" instead of visiting family because they don't think the way you want them too and hold opinions you hate
Hmmm

Why are Americans so unpleasant and abrasive? They never shut up about how the younger/older generations are scum and cancer, family reunions like Thanksgiving are a punchline about how no-one wants to spend time with their family, and bullshit like this very thread itself. Isn't it exhausting?

>Isn't it exhausting?
Life as a yurobenis weakling sounds awful.

>typical zero generation reaction
Go on and tell everyone else how you're somehow better.

Is going out to eat on Thanksgiving really that bad?
I’m doing it for the first time this year, since my parents or sister usually hosted it but they are both out of town.
Instead me my girlfriend my other sister and brother-in-law are going to the football fame, and then eating at a Brazilian Steakhouse.
Gonna be a good time all around.

>gets triggered
>passive aggressive soyboi post

Yeah, it actually is. I grew up in an American family that had very traditional European ideals, and we all cherish each other's life experiences. We have great conversation when we all get together, and we all respect each other. Not that we dont ever fight, but it's respectful fighting. Fast forward to my spouse's family, which is quintessentially American, and they all hate each other, and every holiday is a battle of the wills between generations, which always ends in ridiculous drama. You have to remember that America IS a melting pot of cultures, so you get all kinds of shit in the mix.

Go back to your containment board, faggot. You have no place here.

Every time I read this type of self-confident stupidity I am surprised of how probably a sizable portion of the population survives and even thrives with cognitive limitations. Like whole lives lived in this world, fellow humans, that just get a portion of the experience of the world, stumbling confused from one unintended circumstance to the next without ever realizing the depths of existence, until the day they die. It's so bizarre.

>gets even more triggered
>g-go away
>muh safespace

>has nothing to say so retreats to gay ass nonsense
You're such a fuckwit. If you can't stand up for your shit opinions, then you are worthless as a human being.

Gen z showing off dat intellectual superiority

Regardless if its a millennial or a boomer how about you just don't fucking talk about stupid shit? Actually talk to your family about your own life or ask about theirs instead of dragging your political babbling into it? Or here's a real thought provoking idea. Shut the fuck up and eat your yams. You're in a place to dine, not to debate.

It's not a coincidence that the "Z" stands for zero.

I'm not a European.

That's grim, makes sense though.

>>has nothing to say so retreats to gay ass nonsense
Pot calling the kettle black: the post
>You're such a fuckwit.
Tu quoque
>If you can't stand up for your shit opinions, then you are worthless as a human being.
attempts damage control

You're still saying fucking nothing, retard. Sorry, ZERO SUM RETARD.

>You're still saying fucking nothing
>responds to "fucking nothing" post
>Seething rage

Are you two gonna fuck or what

Why can't Americans banter?

we were going to go out to dinner this year, finally just the family, not worry about cooking or hosting or anything
then my scoundrel extended family managed to invite themselves over and my mother doesn't have enough of a backbone to tell them no even though all the rest of us are pissed off about it, and now we need to all make something

and my dad is going to make a lasagna which ISNT A FUCKING SIDE DISH and I don't even know what I should make
everything is ruined

Are either of these people americans? At this point it feels like the British are shitflinging at canadians and vice versa

>going to church
>being a christ fag

Millennials didn't start that bullshit. That goes back to the fucking boomers. Every generation had its group of fuckups protesting holidays. At least technology has made it easier to ignore Millenials.

you are unfulfilled, even if you are very busy there is something in your life that makes you feel like there's an empty spot. It's because you haven't accepted jesus

people spend their whole lives trying to fill that place in their heart and the answer is right in front of them.

Shame. You should feel nothing but shame.

When you think about it millennials are pretty much boomers 2.0: Electric Boogaloo

*tips fedora*

>muh feelings

Nobody will be able to "get a grip" on the definition for decades. While people wrote about the population growth increase post WW2 (the literal "baby boom") as it was happening, the term "baby boomers" as we know it wasn't used until the 90's.

FINALLY someone gets it.

> implying you have feelings, sociopath