Is this the epitome of no talent?

youtu.be/RwkC6RR6So0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zeOW5y3A2Fw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like la beast. Kill yourself you jelly faggot.

You are a swine

Could you do it?
If so post a link

No I guess you’re all right anons,this is a fine contribution to society.

The post says no talent
I didn't say it was a useful one

Hey man, be thankful you just happened to be born in an era where a man who eats 15 cheeseburgers dunked in cola coming out of a juicer exists in the same time period as you AND records himself doing it then posts it online for faggots like you to watch for free and then complain about on a Taiwanese fishing and horticulture forum via highly advanced technology.

That true nigger I feel that
I actually laughed at one of the pictures he edited into his video, so I guess he does have a bit of a sense of humor.

Ok ok I take it all back autistic gaywads.

LA Beast is a legit Chad and seems like a cool guy to hang out with.

LA Beast is a kind among men.

Fuck you, OP. Beast Nation!

Talent or not this guy is doing something thats making him money instead of spinning his tires in the mud and complaining about other people.

This. I feel like he's a gentle giant and would be super fun to hang out with, we'd be getting up to all sorts of hijinks, staying up till all hours, mouth kissing a little bit, playing video games, doing sport leagues.

>playing video games

Faggot

it's kino

hot

no homo

*Record scratch*

So? Don't be a miserable sad cunt. He's always seemed like a nice humble guy and he entertains people. Would definitely share a 24 pack and chug hot sauce with him.

HAVE

LA Beast is entertaining to hell, but the man's gonna kill himself one day.

>That video where he eats a whole cactus
>That video where he eats lightbulbs
>That video where he drinks a pitcher of raw eggs upside down, then vomits them onto a hotplate and eats the omelette it cooks

It's like watching a trainwreck that you just can't turn away from.

>>That video where he drinks a pitcher of raw eggs upside down, then vomits them onto a hotplate and eats the omelette it cooks
wtf?

the video where he drank 3 liters of olive oil

He's like the younger, non alcoholic, successful version of shoenice.

A

His talent is being likable

At least he isn't shoenice or joey.

youtu.be/zeOW5y3A2Fw

that bugman look

Hey guys,

Would you like a sip of my Kimbucha?

la beast is based and is /our guy/

>talking like a nigger on the internet

I like him, but he's going to get pancreatic cancer

LA Beast seems like a pretty cool dude.
I'm sure being a retard is just acting... right?

>the video where he literally almost loses his hand to a chemistry experiment

I remember seeing a video of him eating something in his car and puking all over the place.
How fucking retarded is that?
If you know you're gonna puke, why do it in a place where it's nearly impossible to thoroughly clean and get the smell out?

IIRC that was his dads car and beast was angry at him

What a piece of shit.

Playing video games was the gay part of that story? And not the light mouth kissing?

He was fine, stop being dramatic.

yes. this faggot never finishes any challenge he attempts. he might as well just make videos of him robot dancing and making funny faces in fast forward until he throws up at the end and lies about walking across america

He does seem like he'd be cool to hang out with. I feel like even though he's a Chad he seems to have an easygoing nature about himself that would make him easy to get along with. I've met a few guys like this. They usually don't have much going on in their lives but they manage to have the ability to talk to anyone out of the blue.