Tell the truth, How many of you are on EBT?

Tell the truth, How many of you are on EBT?

i'm probably supposed to be.

I just applied for one. Hell, if niggers and spics can eat free on the taxpayer's dime. Why can't I?

Veeky Forums is whites only with some asians here and there

Look in a mirror and that's why wh*te boi

this board is for employed black men only

>larping as a nigger

L O L

I also just applied for EBT like this nigga Some people make more money than me and have it because they lied so fuck it, I'm tryna get free food too.

>seasonal worker
>make 30k but only over 6 months
>save 10k to ride out the other 6
>can get unemployment the whole time
>can't get EBT because assets are too high

>autism, unemployed
>$19 a month on ebt card
>suddenly cut off this month

It's not even worth whining about. They judge you based on how retarded you are, which is the reason interviews are required. People in exactly the same situation as me get $120, and 80 minimum.
$19 Is the BARE minimum and based on my income I should get at least 100. Fuck it. They can keep that jug of water and one single meal for the entire month. Retards.

Can you explain to me how stamps work?
So these businesses get their money back from the state?

I can buy as many EBT cards as I want for .50 on the dollar and sometimes less if they are really wanting some cash so I pretty much always use one when I go shopping.

Poor, so makes life a lot easier.

I wish I could get free food. My broke ass cousins get it because they breed like rabbits and work fast food. Anytime I visit, which is rarely, I help myself to whatever when I walk in.

"nigga you gon ask bfo you go in duh fridge?"

"Why? I paid for this shit."

Yes, I'm black.

Exactly

I qualify, but I havnt applied. I probably should, it's free food and shit.

>some of these guys think they're going to get more than $20 a month

in my area even if my benefits are shit they let me go to the food bank once a month, and that's usually worth at least $50 worth of stuff.
the stuff is also usually pretty good if you go there at the beginning of the month, since most people use their benefits at the beginning of the month and then go to the food bank at the end of the month instead

>/pol/
>white

I had to become a member of a church to ensure even the slightest chance of survival but this place makes me sick, I'm half a mile over the PA line and if I cross it my food stamps will quintuple.

>2 kids I work but wife doesn't
>Wife applies for food stamps and we're legally separated and she says we're living together but I don't do jack shit and signs so I don't pay child support
>$560/mo

Pretty good. I buy a lot of sips though...

Reported for tax evasion

i was for a few months.

>get fired suddenly from paypal
>file unemployment because my boss obviously, legitimately was trying to get rid of me hastily
>keep applying for jobs
>no fucking responses
>running out of money and favors because i needed to buy a new wardrobe for interviews
>continue to get no responses
>debts start piling up fast
>get new job
>takes a while to put out some financial fires
>ebt helped me get straightened out

it's fine, although it's kinda funny i could buy 200 worth of junk food a month.

I have two kids and get $511, did she put that she was getting $0 a month or something?

>"Why? I paid for this shit."

Don't be like that. You literally just said that they work jobs so they pay taxes too.

I get around $700 a month. I always find it hilarious when people in line give you a nasty look when you buy anything that isn't frozen dinners with it.

If you get ebt you are not paying income tax

I work and get 'tismbux. I don't receive ebt though.

Places like Burger King should not be allowed to accept ebt

But what about the groids who live in food deserts because they burned down all their grocery stores?

There are no stamps any longer. It's a Debit card that the state reloads, so the money is real enough from the store's point of view. They get the money the same way they get money from Visa, MC, etc.

how?

Talk to poor people and/or thugs.
It's very common for people to sell their EBT for cash. Standard going rate is 50 cents on the dollar. People do this so they can get money to spend on things that EBT isn't allowed to be used on, like alcohol, cigarettes, etc.

Drug addicts, user.