If Islam despises Christianity...

>If Islam despises Christianity, it has a thousandfold right to do so: Islam at least assumes that it is dealing with men.
The AntiChrist, Chapter 59

>Christianity destroyed for us the whole harvest of ancient civilization, and later it also destroyed for us the whole harvest of Mohammedan civilization. The wonderful culture of the Moors in Spain, which was fundamentally nearer to us and appealed more to our senses and tastes than that of Rome and Greece, was trampled down ( I do not say by what sort of feet ) Why? Because it had to thank noble and manly instincts for its origin because it said yes to life, even to the rare and refined luxuriousness of Moorish life! The crusaders later made war on something before which it would have been more fitting for them to have grovelled in the dust a civilization beside which even that of our nineteenth century seems very poor and very "senile." What they wanted, of course, was booty: the orient was rich. Let us put aside our prejudices! The crusades were a higher form of piracy, nothing more! The German nobility, which is fundamentally a Viking nobility, was in its element there: the church knew only too well how the German nobility was to be won . The German noble, always the "Swiss guard" of the church, always in the service of every bad instinct of the church but well paid . Consider the fact that it is precisely the aid of German swords and German blood and valour that has enabled the church to carry through its war to the death upon everything noble on earth! At this point a host of painful questions suggest themselves. The German nobility stands outside the history of the higher civilization: the reason is obvious. Christianity, alcohol the two great means of corruption. Intrinsically there should be no more choice between Islam and Christianity than there is between an Arab and a Jew. The decision is already reached; nobody remains at liberty to choose here. Either a man is a Chandala or he is not. "War to the knife with Rome! Peace and friendship with Islam!" : this was the feeling, this was the act , of that great free spirit, that genius among German emperors, Frederick II. What! must a German first be a genius, a free spirit, before he can feel decently ? I can't make out how a German could ever feel Christian .
The AntiChrist, Chapter 69

What did Nietzsche mean by this?

Daddy issues.

>( I do not say by what sort of feet )
>(( I do not say by what sort of feet ))
>((( I do not say by what sort of feet )))

Holy...

Please elaborate.

Islam sounds good on paper, but in reality its followers are degenerates.

no him but
god = father
god problems = daddy issues

learn your memes lad

Reductive bullshit per usual; you are boring! Nietzsche speaks of a history that, for us, is lost in a chasm of centuries old propaganda. His message is obvious, Islamic Moorish culture is preferable to the venal, slavish culture of Christian Germany.

>be NEETzsche
>have a body almost as feeble as your mind
>jerk off and put tripe on paper your whole life
>couldn't even hold a job where nothing is expected of you
>larp with a sabre instead

like all religions desu

>Christianity destroyed the great harvest of islam
>which was already shitty in its own countries

Ad hominem.
Obligatory empty relativist rhetoric

Weekly Nietzsche & Islam shitposting thread, I suppose?

>shitty in its own countries
There is a reason the here Nietzsche is talking about Moorish Spain, of its virtues employed by conquest, of its life affirming culture and counterposing these to the filth of Christian German aristocrats.

>Obligatory empty relativist rhetoric
Well, when it comes down to it Muslims follow their religion more strictly than any other religion on earth. You rarely come across a Christian who takes his own ethics seriously any more.

Lack of argument noted here is a (you)

You rarely came across it ever. Christ was perhaps the only real Christian. He offered people power beyond comprehension and they, turning his words completely on their head, chose slavery.

More like ad HOMOnem. Fuck Nietzsche. Fucking faggot.

Why can't you discuss the topic at hand? Why is it personal to you?

>what they wanted, of course, was booty
Who doesn't?

There would have been no renaissance if it wasn't for the Islamic Golden Age

Learn how to history fuckwit

>Make ironic shitpost
>Some redditard neckbeard takes me seriously

Every time

There would have been no Islamic golden age if it weren't for the few Greek and Roman texts that they did not burn.

christianity; in essence life/self-denying, slave morality, national state, alcohol inherent in religion, northern (bourgeois, narrow-minded, melanchonic)

Islam: "manly" (will to power), "southern" (life affirming, gay, as in boisterous not like buttseks), no alcohol, no nation state

You mean the texts that were translated by Christians and still held in Byzantium?

That's his point, that the Moors had inherited the ethos of the ancients while the European Christians abandoned it.

They didn't. They were still fiercely Islamic.

>fiercely Islamic
What did you mean by this?
Nietzsche says:
>The wonderful culture of the Moors in Spain, which was fundamentally nearer to us and appealed more to our senses and tastes than that of Rome and Greece, was trampled down ( I do not say by what sort of feet ) Why? Because it had to thank noble and manly instincts for its origin because it said yes to life, even to the rare and refined luxuriousness of Moorish life

What is your refutation?

Christianity is for cucks. Everything masculine done by Christians in history has been done more in the name of a man than a God.
Islam is redpilled as fuck. We know what to do with women, faggots and blacks.
TALBOT!

>(will to power)
>submission to allah
what did he mean by this

He doesn't have a refutation because he's wrong

No.

Based af

>manage not to destroy a few things
>this is a golden age for them
thanks for proving my point, lel

>Life affirming
>btw dont drink a single glass of alcohol

What the hell is the problem with Neetsze and muslims?

>That's his point, that the Moors had inherited the ethos of the ancients
Kek

People don't understand the artistry in Nietzsche, even his tendency towards being something like a pathological liar all towards the goal of empowering himself and unsettling others. Nietzsche probably didn't really believe or wasn't really sure about half the cultural critiques and comparisons he made; he was just doing it for shits. Openly extolling Islam was just something he did because of how controversial, ridiculous, and hilariously baffling it was according to social norms of the times, and to further denigrate Christianity. You have to realize that Nietzsche is not being literal, not positing his value judgment as ultimate, but glorying in his own subjectivity. There are parts of Nietzsche that are more or less sincere and straightforward expositions of his beliefs, and parts that are just destructive work of his, trying to break every icon of culture and unsettle the reader with hilariously contrarian viewpoints.

tl;dr

>Not knowing who al ghazali or avveroes is

Try harder tenderfoot

We have standards

I'm laughing at you precisely because I know who they are. If a few great men constitute a golden age, then the West has been in one for hundreds years.
brainlet detected

>We
nietzsche is that you?

Wow, my whole outlook on Nietzsche destroyed by two powerful words, one of which is a meme. You got me.

It sounds like Nietzsche just never got touched by the Holy Spirit. Assuming he really means what he says when he doesn't understand how a German could be Christian.

That's the problem, I have read many books. It's unfortunate that all of islamic culture is worth less than King Lear

>I have read many books

Calling Islam life affirming definitely sounds like a joke, unless he was thinking of Ottoman harems or Afghans fucking little boys.

>an interpretation of a text which excludes any possibility of it challenging my deeply held prejudices
How conventional of you.

That guy looks like he's touched some holy spirits nahmean

can you elaborate on this

>a few great men
But it wasn't just that. Great men are products of great culture. Nietzsche is saying the Moorish culture is great and you can't say why it was not because you don't know fuck all about it and you refuse to face the fact that a venerable thinker doesn't think like you.

Yeah it's me. Look. I fucked up. I destroyed what little hope western culture had without filling the void left by my destruction. I completely annihilated the hopes and dreams of millions without giving them any substitute. Left alone to walk to the earth deaf dumb and blind. I still hear the call to prayer from those moors, five times a day. We have yet to fully comprehend what force they wrought on this earth. I betrayed our people and left them to the mercy of these fearless warriors. My God, what have I done?

I can see why you would disbelieve that. It must be a rare thing for your people

A faith that can move mountains. Bringing the dead back to life. Overthrowing all known order and turning it upside down. The last shall be first and the first shall be last. Did not come with an olive branch but with a sword. To turn son against father and brother against brother. The beatitudes which extolled a rigorous ethos and not one for the masses, he explicitly said few would find it. "Ye are gods". He was literally teaching a way of becoming divine, or a way of using your own divinity.

How to be Nietzsche

> worship Wagner
> Wagner doesn't take you seriously
> WTF I HATE WAGNER NOW
> hold opinions opposite of all those of Wagner
> get cucked by Paul Ree
> "women reeeeeeee!"
> be butthurt about Christian pity
> feel bad for a pony slave getting """"abused"""" by its master and go protect it
> suffer irreparable psychological damage as a result
> compoud it with syphillis from a gay hooker

g*rmans were a mistake desu

It's entirely false. The reason for the collapse of the Umayyad dynasty in Spain was due to infighting from the Umayyads being seen as decadent. The kings that rose from that collapse later invited the Almoravids because they were concerned about their Christian neighbors and because the Almoravids were considered to be very pious.

Being warriors does not make them more in line with Western thought.

No I believe you

>Great men are products of great culture.
And the West has always produced more great men.
>and you can't say why it was not because you don't know fuck all about it and you refuse to face the fact that a venerable thinker doesn't think like you.
You sound hysterical and stupid. Nietzsche himself hasn't given a single proof of this culture's greatness

If you want to believe Nietzsche's belief that a rice-based diet led to the Chinese becoming addicted to opium and a diet based on potatoes led to the Russian becoming addicted to vodka, go ahead. I'm glad I'm not such a slave that I feel obliged to believe all of Nietzsche's pseudo-anthropology uncritically --- a thing, by the way, which would have made him think you a slave for so doing. I also couldn't give less of a fuck about Muslim culture, and so do not have any "deeply-rooted prejudices" Nietzsche is challenging in me.

Armchair history.

If Nietzsche were alive today he'd be making youtube videos with the title "Let me tell you about your country..."

Nietzsche said they were right *because*they were not in line with western thought

>hysterical and stupid
Name calling is your best thought? Nietzsche gave his perspective, that it was great because it was manly and life-affirming. What kind of proof are you even thinking of?

>hasn't given a single proof

Start here big reader

That's entirely why he is wrong. They weren't noble warriors or mystical or anything of the sort.

You gave yourself away as an illiterate by including the birth of tragedy
>Name calling is your best thought
>"you don't know fuck all about it and you refuse to face the fact that a venerable thinker doesn't think like you."
lol, and yes im well aware of nietzsche's childish games

>not knowing that Wagner fucked up by telling a mutual friend of theirs in a letter that he thought Neitchze masterbated too often
>not knowing that Neitchze found out about this at the exact time of the rift

وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمْ لَا تُفْسِدُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ قَالُوا إِنَّمَا نَحْنُ مُصْلِحُونَ

modern islam is textbook slave morality though.

>modern islam is textbook slave morality though
>not understanding how counterintelligence works

The moments religions begin to take power and become institutionalised it becomes vulnerable to corruption from the inside. A general overview will affirm this. Islam as a philosophy in-itself is flawless.

>I can't make out how a German could ever feel Christian .
>Nietzsche criticized the "strong races of northern Europe" for accepting the Christian God and not creating a new god of their own. "Almost two thousand years — and not a single new god!" He maintained that the traditional Christian God of "monotono-theism" (Monotono–Theismus) supports "... all the instincts of decadence, all cowardices and weariness of the soul ... ."
wtf I love Nietzsche now??

But seriously though he's correct. The Abrahamic religions were a fucking mistake, and to think that there are "people" even to this day who genuinely think any of those religions are good or that they "belong" to them(i.e. Europeans) is embarrassing. To think of all that's been lost is truly sad.

That verse is irrelevant to your post fag.

t. LARPing moron

Nietzsche was a LARPing moron too.

Islam is as putrid as hinduism.

You're the true LARPer here, you oblivious ape.

Preferable over Christian Germany, but still herd morality.

>pic

Kek

Vikings and their relationship with that image...

>masses don't need unification
Stop living in your own head.

Things I never said for 500.

>You gave yourself away as an illiterate by including the birth of tragedy

No, you did.

I feel like neetch saying this is akin to Sid vicious wearing a swastika shirt, an emblem of a country that not 35 years before was bombing the shit out of own country. It is challenging and food for thought but if you swallow anything he says without question you probably ought not read him.