This meme has to die

I’m a proud American
But we must stop this meme at all costs.

God. I had a fatfuck friend in middle school that did this. She'd drown her pizza in ranch and the sound of her lip smacks and the sight of flying stray bits of chewed pizza while she obnoxiously snorted still haunts my mind.

>I'm a proud American

Fuck off europoor.

Nah, garlic dipping sauce at papa johns man, makes me love pizza crust again without ranch.

I don't agree with dipping the whole pizza in ranch

I do however dip my crust in ranch

Or the garlic dipping sauce

>Let's pour ranch dressing on pizza. Ain't like pizza's caloric dense or salty enough as it is

No wonder Americans are so fat.

A fat guy at work poured the garlic butter over the 'za then folded the slice into a funnel shape and drank the butter sauce from it

Ranch on pizza makes perfect sense if you're eating shitty pizza. In some parts of the country shitty pizza is the only pizza you can get, so putting ranch on it is a thing.

when i get dominos i usually get two pizzas, one of which is just cheese and tomato. i like to dip each bite into the garlic dip. for the other pizza (with other stuff on it) i just dip the crusts.

Ranch from, say, Pizza Hut is totally different than salad dressing. Ranch from the refridgerated section is tangier. Not all ranch is created equal.

Ranch is a patrician sauce, but if you're dipping the shit in salad dressing, you're a degenerate Europoor who takes Muslim dicks.

My brother does this. He's been gaining weight steadily the last two years. He also drinks and smokes cigarettes heavily. At least he's young so he could turn himself around like me.

My BiL is morbidly obese, and watching him pour ranch over a slice of greasy pizza is disgusting. Even worse is watching my already chubby nephew joining right in alongside him.

>This meme has to die
are there people that talk like this in reality?

Can you stop calling anything that happens a meme, please?

meme internet defense force, pls go

at least you had someone to take to prom tho

Dude same, only she'd use bbq sauce. Generic bbq sauce on any kind of pizza, cheese, pepperoni, supreme? Fucking disgusting.

anyone else dip their pizza in marinara sauce?

Yeah. Mostly just crust through

>thinks this is reality

>refridgerated
>refridgerat
>fridge
>rid
>d
eat my fucking shit faggot nigger

huh, i've been spelling that wrong for years.

french dressing/catalina is popular on pizza where I live

If the only available pizza is shitty, then maybe just eat something else?

It's because refrigerator abbreviated is fridge for some reason, don't feel too bad.

>Papa John's garlic dipping "Sauce"

>Soybean oil, water, salt, vegetable mono & diglycerides , garlic, natural flavors, soy lecithin , lactic acid , sodium benzoate , calcium disodium EDTA , citric acid , natural beta carotene , vitamin A palmitate .

If you can't melt some fucking butter and add a few dashes of garlic powder instead of eating this poisonous shit then you deserve your diarrhea and your heart attack.

It tastes good and isn't more toxic than pizza. Stop being a numale.

>wahhh muh health paranoia
It's just preservatives to make it shelf-stable you stupid meme-spouting motherfucker. If you're so worried about your delicate tummy then quit swallowing sperm at a constant rate you flaming buttfucker

Red blooded American here, I would like to provide you all with an anecdote:

>be me, 12 years old, 1990-ish
>play baseball
>pizza party after game at teammate's house
>teammate's whole family is eating Ranch salad dressing on their pizza slices
>be disgusted at their piggishness
>fast forward a couple years
>everyone does it now

I'm not sure where it originated, but back in the 90s is when it spread across the country. There have always been Americans that thought this shit was disgusting.

>Stop being a numale.
You're the fucking soyboy if you eat this shit

Sure, but real butter tastes a fuck of a lot better. Why settle for shit when you can have better?

user, its going to be ok, its just garlic dipping sauce.

>industrial preservatives chemicals are good for you because my friendly neighborhood FDA whorehouse, bought and paid for by big chemical, said so

>you're a soyboy
>for eating something that doesn't contain soy at all
???????????????????

>soybean oil

Pretty sure he said it had soy products in it at least twice

what are you taking about, vegetables are the #1 thing to put ranch on.

>I’m a proud American

Why?

I've never seen anyone dip their pizza in ranch sauce before.

I agree, onions, olives, peppers and mushroooms have no place as toppings on a pizza, they get dried out and nasty and ruin good pizza