Whats your go to hot sauce...

Whats your go to hot sauce? I recently picked this up and have been putting it with everything meat related i've been eating since but i need more so give me some recommendations.

I realize it sounds pleb af but my favorite not hot hot sauce is Taco Bell Fire

If I want to kick it up I bring out Mad Dog 357

Im an ausfag and we don't have Taco Bell shit over here but what level of heat is the fire sauce?

an iota below tabasco in heat but it has this nice cumin and high fructose corn syrup flavor my american palate loves

just kidding though because tabasco is a quality product that cannot be replicated anywhere

Heat is only a component of a great hot sauce some of the tastiest aren't even hot.

>some of the best hot sauces aren't hot
>"hot" sauce

So you like salad dressing?

Relatively i mean, you have to be so literal on this website.

98% of the time I'll just pick a few ripe chillis from the bush on patio, then make a chili/soy or chili/fish or oyster sauce/lime etc but if lazy I just skip the chillis.

Cholula.

Louisiana is my normal "go-to" since it's just a cayenne sauce that goes on literally anything. Secret Aardvark is my favorite for most things. Always have the standard memes of Yucateco and Sriracha around and a couple fancier more niche flavored sauces as well.

Habanero tobasco is leagues ahead of everything else that is mass produced. Goes with anything and tastes fucking great.

Cholula.

Tapatio sometimes.

Siracha is the shittiest thing I've ever tasted and it's a last resort because I can't live without hot sauce on every meal I eat.

The spicier the better, but cholula is damn good.

Cholula with extra garlic
Cholula with jalapeƱo and poblano peppers

>using hotsauce
>ruining the food and your taste buds all in one go

Cholula taste like sulfur to me

I literally drink it dude

I just got a bottle of this in the mail yesterday and love it. Could be spicier but this is definitely gonna be my everything sauce for a while. For some meats I use El Yucateco's black label, for Mexican food I use El Yucateco's red sauce, and for Asian foods sriracha. Does anyone have any good suggestions for a replacement Asian sauce?

Secret Aardvark is amazing on pizza.

I put this shit on everything

>the new sriracha

I like sambal oelek on Asian foods.

Right now I have Frank's Red Hot, Louisiana, Yuca XXXtra, Yuca green, Yellowbird habanero, Tabasco habanero, Tapatio, Valentina Extra Hot, and Dave's Insanity (of which I add a drop or two to everything, making it the technical answer to your question).

>an iota below tabasco in heat
No. Fire sauce does not even approach the level of heat of Tabasco, which isn't that hot to begin with. There is no heat in Taco Bell's sauces.

Good shit right here

My friends and I are always buying hot sauces to eat, but only a few of them are actually enjoyable.

Right now I have Yucateco Green, Scorned Woman, Dave's Total Insanity (literally feels like my tongue has been stabbed when I eat it), Da Bomb (tastes like shit), Da Bomb Final Answer (tastes better but way hotter) and a few Nando's sauces which are by far the best tasting.

crystal if you can find it

Just picked up some Marie Sharp's comatose level hab sauce. I don't believe the heat hype, but what am I in for flavor wise, seekay?

Valentina master race reporting in.

This user gets it. Regular Cho is alright, but the Chili Garlic / Poblano Pepper variants are fucking great.

The black one is really tasty

Valentina when I'm poor but the best is Wuju

Worst post ITT. Tastes like plastic and the feet of a french whore.

Marie Sharp's is the best sauce I ever had,
but I'm more of a taste than a heat person.

Cannot go wrong.

TAPATIO

Underrated as fuck. I plan on buying a gallon bottle soon, it's way more cost-efficient than spending $7 for a 5oz bottle that lasts for 2-3 weeks.

I sure love me some Tobasco.

Retard.

I tried this and it had bad chemically taste.

I put tobasco on my kebobs

Rude