>>35880410

So while the debate on grits rages on, what are some grit based recipes I could try?

penis

Fuck grits, polenta is better.

At least its on the right board this time

Heat up a big batch of grits and stick your dick in it senpai

Grits and runny eggs is god-tier

Shrimp and grits. Good ol' low country food.

For the past two days /k/ has been arguing over grits. It's ridiculous

What is there to argue about? Grits are great. Especially cheese grits. Man that's delicious.

Oh shit, I just made some grits

Seared scallops, spinach, and mushrooms. Serve it over creamy grits.

I like grits, eggs and garlic salt mixed together.

That's the only way I'll have grits.

Just like my grandma would make for me when I slept over.

Grits is awesome and im depressed right now and want to put hella hot sauce on some

>the debate on grits
did I miss something

I believe this was a reference to the thread on /k/ that lasted 3 days despite not being related to firearms

seriously, of all the autistic people on Veeky Forums, why does /k/ get some of the most ridiculous ones?

Because its a magical place

Autistic people think guns mean they won't get bullied anymore. But eventually they realize you can't actually shoot people for calling out your aspergers... So then the only value the gun gets you is a ticket to hang out with the other tards on /k/. Summary, guns are only good In a civilized society for creating a brotherhood of retard prepper types. How do you justify expensive guns, the no-home/totally homo brotherhood at the range and on /k/.

/k/ is one of the most awesome boards here, if you don't like guns you can still find something funny or interesting... is like opposite /tv/

Who would have thought grits would be so divisive to warrant a 3 day discussion with over 300 replies

mix some grits with some water and then apply heat until the grits are nice and mushy.

>Summary, guns are only good In a civilized society for creating a brotherhood of retard prepper types
Or for defense. There will always be people who want to rob you or harm you for no reason

Make grits, add sharp cheddar, salt, pepper, cayenne, garlic powder. Wa la