Chef Jack Tribute

I don't understand how anyone could dislike a man so powerful that his own mongoloidian cuisine still isn't enough to stop him. He's literally so powerful he can't even kill himself.

Post your best Jacks to honor him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ItcgIIGeFnc?t=7m29s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 mods delete this because they hate king ja/ck/

"don't worry if you see red or too much liquid just pop it in the microwave for 1 minute and it will be perfect. don't worry it won't be dry."

Haha I cook badly on purpose lol so funny please like comment and subscribe

I think he is sincere.

someone post the raw chicken one i didn't save it

I actually live about 20 minutes away from him.

you should tell him you want to do food wars. If ou know of a restaurant he hasn't tried he'll have you on the show.

seconding, also the raw pork one

this is vile

You just might as well pour a mountain of sugar combined with butter on top of some vegetables and call it a day.

Jack did nothing wrong

Jack is the hero we deserve

I don't know what these are but if they were advertised for use with eggs, I feel like they're supposed to be much hotter before you start cracking eggs over them.

we've got the palestinians on the ropes, papa Ja/ck/

It's the arrogance of it all, for me.

This fuck thinks he's good at what he does, even in the face of absolute ignorance. I present the Yorkie Pudding video as evidence.

Not "oh, I did it wrong / misfollowed the recipe" but "oh yeah, they came out great".

Fuck me, in a perfect word a spastic like this wouldn't exist. But this isn't a perfect world.

Kay, now Kay on the other hand, she's 100%, free-range, homegrown trolling. Has to be.

he's ignorant not arrogant, couldn't have produced a worse example to prove your point

It is, let alone it's easy to see that you need to place it accordingly like the top egg, otherwise it will simply spill down or up.

jack is a master chef
youtu.be/ItcgIIGeFnc?t=7m29s

I genuinely hope that fat spic dies in a grease fire, In the most painful way possible.

This is the first time I've ever seen Jack.

Subscribed him. Holy shit that was so glorious. Hes terrible. Imagine if you sent this retarded fuck a product. You could lose your whole business because this guy is an idiot.

Careful, the mods here are shit-skin cucks who will ban for racism even though racism has been a part of Veeky Forums years before gook-moot gave them a job

*subscribed to him