Go to fast food joint regulary

>go to fast food joint regulary
>employees are always too busy to ever recognize you
>never been told the infamous "the usual?" question

That's why I always brandish a firearm
They'll know you then, fella

I usually wear a nice felt hat, usually a black one.

But come on. If you go every couple of weeks or so, or depending on how fast/slow the restaurant is, even every month - the owners and workers there should come to recognize you in three - six months.

I get a lot of free tea and extra meat in my kebab wraps now, because loyalty in Tokyo places is everything.

>black felt hat
>tokyo
>free shit

Well yeah, everyone knows the nips love cowboys.

So it doesn't make you depressed at all that you regularly frequent this place and nobody ever recognizes you? Jesus dude are you the most generic looking man in existence?

Free tea is a common courtesy in any japanese restaurant. What are you talking about?

>employees are changed every 6 months

if you actually want some human contact, a fast food joint is not your place

This.

Weebs OUT

>go to FAST food joint
>Expect staff to take their time and humor you
You have brain problems, you dumb cunt.

>local butcher people recognize me
No pls I just wanna buy tasty cuts of meat and get out, not engage you in conversation about why I am buying something different this time.

>damn weebs, get off my weeb website!

There's a bar near campus that I would stop at for lunch twice a week. I typically ordered the same thing.
After about a month of this, the lady working at the bar asked if I wanted the usual, to which I said yes. She remembered everything.

I stopped going after that.

>go to gas station to pick up soda
>forget wallet
>mfw cashier lets me take pop home so i can grab my wallet because im a regular and they know i wouldnt steal
it was a nice feeling being remembered and trusted

>go to liquor store
> employee has a pint of vodka on the counter before I get to him

I like those guys though

There's a bakery down the street from my office that my coworkers and I walk to each morning.
Their credit card machine was down one morning. The cashier printed out an extra copy of the receipt and said just pay it back when things are working again.

It's kinda nice sometimes.

this

are you fat

fat

>coworkers
>walking
Probably not, because he supplements his donuts or whatever with even the most mundane physical activity so he actually burns calories instead of hoarding them for an everlasting winter that will never come

Veeky Forums hasn't been a weebsite since 2004

>on topic discussion
>someone posts a relevant reaction image which happens to be relevant to the discussion or mentions Japan where it's relevant
>some faggot starts spering out about muh weebs, derailing the thread
Like clockwork

(You)

But Was She A cutie

yeah but not my type like it even matters

No one posted anime except you. Go find something better to get upset about.

this

>employees recognize you
I never understood why you fuckers feel intimidated by this

I'm not intimidated by it, I'm ashamed by it if it happens some place that I go to way too often.