Based walmart

>live in Louisville, Kentucky
>every walmart in the city has been selling milk(even the chocolate milk) for 0.75 for like 6 months now
>the fucking eggs are like 0.30

Guys I'm never going to starve this is so glorious

>now with 20% less mercury ans fortified with lead

Cow's are herbivores so mercury isn't really an issue with dairy

>implying I would give a shit eating on less than a dollar a day

>tfw eat ramen and egg and chug it down with milk every day of my life

I take vitamins, dont worry. Thats also factored into "less than a dollar a day".

When factory farmed there are at least a dozen vectors for toxins. production of grain, shipping of grain, distribution of grain, harvesting of milk, harvesting of meat, production and packaging... the cheaper everything gets, the less regulation and process there was to ensure safety.

I don't think you realize this but if it wasn't so cheap I'd be buying the exact same shit for 400% of the price

Enjoy relying on lead filled vitamins from China to reach basic nutritional sufficiency, while minimizing the antioxidants you receive from your diet. A-shoeing for that future Parkinson's disease, right?

I went to get some jumbo eggs about a month ago and saw they were only .34 cents.
I couldn't hardly believe it. grabbed 3 dozen and should of grabbed 6 instead

None of that has anything to do with heavy metals. The inspection of dairy products doesn't fluctuate with the price of the retail product either you retard.

>relying

You mean thriving? Lol stop watching so many vice documentaries bro

>trusting cheap food
>drinking cow pus

Greetings fellow Louisville cu/ck/. How can you stand shopping at walmart? Too many fucking brown people

regulations apply equally regardless of price point
Also, our food system is insanely heavily regulated

Your grammar is atrocious

Do it in the east end bro, I know, still tons of negros but less than everywhere else in the damn city.

>being fooled by liberal documentaries, how bout that al gore and michael moore? eh?

>liberals invented pus and dietary estrogen

Keep telling yourself that milkcuck

I'm a wal mart shopper, what do you expect

There is no pus in milk, retard.

Lmao hey guys look, an idiot

* You're
Bich nga

It started like that here then the price jumped up to usual a few weeks later. Get it while you can. Milk prices never changed though.

Been this way for months, was 0.85 before that

Also, those are rollbacks. Walmart doesn't do weekly sales. If they buy cheap, they sell cheap and make the same profit. Prices can fluctuate quickly.
t. Walmart associate

Lucky you! A little jealous really.

Lucky Americans. I can't decide whether I'd give up the benefits of being Canadian for cheap produce. The cheapest eggs I can find in my area (Ottawa) are reliably over a dollar.

i am a leaf but ive visited the southern US a bit
i dont understand how so many americans get so far, staples are dirt cheap there

>"""""Toxins""""""
You're going to have be much more specific than that sweetie for us to take you seriously

They are just putting out of business the local supermarket, then all prices will go back up and you are stuck shopping there with the added crowd that shopped at the supermarket before it closed.

What are the benefits of being Canadian besides being able to force people to call you xir?

Walmarts prices are 20% higher than WinCo

Walmart is literally the greatest place in the world.

Burn

Do you really fucking care if milk is $1 or $3? Does that make a huge difference in your budget?
You should get excited about a $10K increase in salary. Not saving 50 cents on milk.
Is Veeky Forums really all part time minimum wage?

There hasnt been a local grocery store in louisville for well over a decade

>being this jealous that it costs me less than a dollar a day for GOMAD

Louisville has a good farmer’s market

>he goes to the poor part of town

Hahahahahahaha

>Louisville

Yeah fuck.off with your Ohio-lite city. You don't deserve to be part of this state.

I never said I liked the niggerhole

>afraid of brown people

hell ye, ima getcha in your sleep

Fear isnt the word I would use.

Not scared. Irritated

fucking lol at flyover trash thinking other flyover trash are too high and mighty

Unlike Ohio, Indiana, or Illinois, Kentucky is actually a fantastic place to live with some of the most beautiful nature you'll ever see. Kentucky is connected to 7 different states, it's not a flyover, it's a drive-thru kind of state.

found the soyboy

>happy living in the bible belt
I'll gladly pay 6x that for eggs if it means I can still see the Chrysler building from my window every morning.

That seems too cheap. I wouldn't trust it.

>city slickers

It's delicious. I buy between 7 and 10 gallons of it a week.

You certainly don't make money by spending money.
You think like a poor person.
All of these costs add up eventually.

Canadian here,
My father has goats so I get free unpasteurized goat milk whenever I need it. I raise free run chickens so fresh eggs whenever. Also fresh produce from my greenhouse. Got to put in the work but it pays off for the convenience.

Eggs are regularly about $0.70 where I live, milk about $1.89

Anyone who gets their groceries from wal mart should go play in traffic

>being this jealous about milk thats nearly free