Now that the dust has settled, what're Veeky Forums's thoughts on Alton Brown?

Now that the dust has settled, what're Veeky Forums's thoughts on Alton Brown?

WHO?

I like when he comes up with stuff like this, or that deep-fryer rig he made to deep-fry turkey without having to be near it

to the point, informative, has a good jerky and guac recipe

oh and homemade liquid smoke

He's pretty good with science

I love the hell out of Good Eats and watch it if I ever see it on, but if we're being honest among friends he's literally Raddit: the celeb chef.

Why is she so perfect?

W >>> Refrigerator woman

People who think unitaskers is a hard and fast rule instead of just something to think of so you don't buy a bunch of clunky, hard to clean, never used shit are faggots

this alton the a T

Literally the best can't fall asleep show to watch ever. Ancient aliens is good too. Good eats is comfy kino.

Hear his irl show is good too.

Met him IRL at an event he was invited to. Incredibly rude and dismissive never watched his show since

The only unitasker allowed.

Find that pretty hard to believe. He's a Georgia boy, has the southern hospitality hard wired in. You full of shit, son.

>mfw she comes to bed with tons of gadgets to pleasure you.

I saw Alton Brown at a grocery store in Los Angeles a while ago I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I unironically MacGyver shot with heavy duty foil on the regular because of him. Always a way to rig something up. The kitchens duct tape.

>MacGyver shot with heavy duty foil on the regular
Maybe, it's because I am drunk, but I have no idea what this means.

Shouldn't the mug be clear so the person taking knows when to speak?

MacGyver shit.

On Good Eats Alton Brown regularly rolls up some heavy duty foil to make pans, crimp hoses, do whatever. He uses it like MacGyver used duct tape.

What dust?

This meme is older than your granmothers asscrack

Oh ok, the shit instead of shot makes it clear.

There was no dust, it's just a thing OP is doing.

I remember this story, that woman was a fucking riot.

I don't like him, he owns firearms and is a bad influence on children who watch his show.

aint they bringing this show back?
at least put some reruns on so i can watch them at work
all they got is the holiday baking championship and clash of the grandmas im bored of that shit

I literally don't understand why buzz feed interns try and troll Veeky Forums with the most basic bitch leftist talking points for no reason, but I highly recommend you immediately kill yourselves

I knew there was another reason I liked him! Thanks for reminding me!

t. Marsha

his perfectly accessorized outfit makes me think he's probably enthusiastic about receiving penis

>loafers
>partially cuffed jeans
>won't even bother further
He's got a nice firearm there; he can probably afford a hobby. Though doesn't enjoy shopping for clothes.

Are they still doing the kid version of shows? I really hated kid chopped, kid baking champ, whatever else kid show they had

i looked up food networks lineup and i saw kids chopped like only once in 3 days so i guess they dialed back on it

Why do you think about peoples outfits and how they correlate to them enjoying penis? That may say something about yourself that you are not willing to admit.

I hate this faggot
>le unitaskers are bad
>an oven is a unitasker it just heat things up
>BUT THAT DOESNT COUNT !!!

I want to throw acid into his face.

>just heat things up
oh bother

>implies that this is not what an oven does

5/5
got me more interested in cooking and stuffs

8/10 really. Liked his show as a kid. Think he may be going the way of Bill Nye now that he's gotten older and crazier. Still, i'm eager to see how his new show turns out, since it's supposed to be Good Eats 2.0. Hope it can be as good since his wife won't be working on it with him cause divorce. I wonder if he ever found himself or if he's gone full hollywood degenerate ever since he got divorced and left the church

He literally almost punched a faggot for trying to hug him.

Faggots are unitaskers

Was that the cunt who tried to imply that Cedar Rapids was more liberal than fucking Ames Iowa? All of her "I'm a frank Iowan, we're practical people who tell it like it is" rhetoric meant all of fucking nothing after I read that.

Fucking damn good pancake recipe.
A little too over engineered with the whole "mix the egg whites and yokes separately with other liquids then combine them together". Just mixing everything all at once works just as well.

Yeah, I think so.
So much vapid in one woman.

>black scar-H
I don't even care if he's a fag, he has great taste in guns

hes like the bill nye of food except good

I have tried many of his recipes and I havent liked a single one
the man makes bland food, its simple as that

I met Alton once at a Thai Massage place in Claremont back when I was a woman. He kept peering over at me and I like a dummy asked him if he was that one guy from TV. He flicked his tongue at me like Manny from Scarface. I got spooked and left. Nice fella though other than the tongue part I can imagine. I regret cowering away because i really needed my back stepped on.