*charges $70 for a plate*

*charges $70 for a plate*

heh nothing personnel, kid

This was done on request of the customer. Look at the plate behind the weiners.

I pay the $70, offer a $140 tip, and add an extra donation to the restaurant of $280
also, kill yourself

*charges you $80*

Heh... We don't even season it!

You pay extra cause it's burnt. You think all that extra gas/electricity it takes to burn your food pays for itself??

Pssh.

This happened to me once at a restaurant. I saw chocotaco on the menu so so me and my girl thought what the hell, that sounds awesome. We expected some kind of home made Choco taco or maybe a choco taco modified somehow. No. It was a regular fucking taco. Wrapper halfway opened. For 9 bucks.

what's your fucking point?

Why do you talk like you're in an 80's romcom?

this is actually off Gary Danko's menu, it's a restaurant in San Francisco and it's not $70 but $40 instead

get your shit together, retard

*charges you 3.50€*
Heh nothing persönliches, bruddi

>nothing persönliches, bruddi

*wieners you fucking mongoloid

recipe?

3,50€ isn't even bad if the Döner is good.
Anything cheaper probably uses bad meat

>9 bucks
You went to a restaurant and had to pay $9 for a meal, nothing strange about that. Are you a poorfag or something?

>a meal

A restaurant I worked in used to charge 6,50€ for a microwaved brownie. No one ever ordered the overpriced brownie tho. Would have been a shame, since we had stuff like pic related for

a restaurant half-decent enough to serve quality tartare couldn't hire a half ass pastry chef? or make a half ass out of one of the white cooks?

I was actually the pastry chef - Although I hadn't ever had training or experience. Actually did bretty good. Still, the boss insisted on keeping it 'cause huge margin. Really clueless cunt, but I wasn't paid well enough to make him the favor of telling him he was.

Can confirm

why didn't you ask if it was house-made lmao

>implying they wouldn't just straight up lie

4,50 in Frankfurt

boohoo in switzerland they are roughly around 10 euros, just saying

or 10-12 in switzerland :(

lol what a coincidence :D