Why can't all loaves of bread be soft...

Why can't all loaves of bread be soft? Can't they add something to it that makes it fresh-baked levels of soft even when it's been on the shelf for a few days?

getting low on teeth?

soft tastes and feels better

Bread goes stale because of the wheat germ.

You take that out and you take all the nutrients out with it and you end up with Wonderbread, which has the taste and texture of Kleenex.

So maybe consider buying less bread.

Just warm up it in microwave.

just stop being such a faggot user kun

You don't like crunchy baguettes? What is wrong with you?

soft bread is only good for toasting it, which basically makes it hard

It's called a plastic bag. It traps moisture which keeps it soft --the down side it that trapped moisture also is a good place for mold.
Hard breads are more often sold in bread rich cultures that eat a loaf or two a day, ironic that they don't appreciate the shelf life created by preferring a hard, crusted bread.

That's not read bread, OP

This. If it doesn't go bad in several days, it's not real bread. it's franken bread with chemical dough softeners and hella preservatives. When user dies he's not gonna decompose.

I thought germs are bad?

Germ =/= germs.

>put whole bread in freezer
>take out what you need and just pack it up frozen
>fresh bread every day wa la

how do i unthaw it fast

>unthaw it
Put it back in the freezer, silly!

I'm retarded

attempt 2, what's the fastest way to thaw frozen bread?

microwave or just put slices seperately on a plate like 20 min in advance.

toast it?

or it's just goat-tier crispy "never gets bad by default" bread

you take it out the day before by having some god damned forward thinking

soft, fluffy bread is the worst. impossible to cut and usually without any flavour

also if you are so triggered by this, why not just toast it? toasted stale bread is just as good as fresh

slice it as is and toast the frozen slices. the easiest and fastest way there is

What are you talking about?

>oh you want soft bread?
>you should toast it
damn dude

There are lots of different types of germs. Some make you sick, some make your food better, some you literally can't live without.

That's not bread.