Drinks 514 gallons of Diet Coke per year, McDonald’s only

>drinks 514 gallons of Diet Coke per year, McDonald’s only
>pro athlete

youtube.com/watch?v=KKkwim3w8I0

As long as you have upper body strength and good form you don't really have to be fit to play golf.

>and today user learns you can get a short energy boost from caffeine and sugar

>Diet Coke
>and sugar

???

Don’t forget he hates water and doesn’t drink it

>golfers
>athletes

You don't even need upper body strength, really, it's all form and timing. Look at the small korean women dominating women's golf, they can routinely bomb their drives 260+.

why is he wearing a tent

McDonald's buns are sugary

>Golf
>Sport in the traditional sense
It's the only sport where you will consistently get better and better instead of falling lower and lower as you age, as a novella once put it.

>’sport’

Really just a glorified hobby

Based Daly

>eats crap all the time
>thinks McDonald’s is good
>doesn’t like water, a chemical humans absolutely need to survive
>dresses like Guy Fieri’s retarded uncle
Yup, it’s autism alright.

He also chain smokes and drinks liquor like a fish.

I call it a leisure sport.

>He also chain smokes and drinks liquor like a fish.

And eats red meat like a fucking lion. And he will probably live to the ripe old age of 75, same as all the vegan faggots.

I bet he pisses off the vegans sooo much. lol

>75 is an old age
75 is the general live expectancy in the west. It is literally the default age to die in. Living to 75 is not an accomplishment.

How is Tiger Woods doing?

>75 is the general live expectancy in the west. It is literally the default age to die in.

My grandpa lived until he was 92. In the final 25 years of his life, he was bed ridden, had to shit in a pan, and had Nurses who abused him and didn't give a shit.

Dumbfuck Vegans trying to limit their lives just to extend their mortality for another 20 years don't realize that those are 20 years of living hell.

Why do vegans hate the YOLO lifestyle?

My grandpa lived to 98 and was still active and drinking/joking until he dropped dead. He was also insane, but that had nothing to do with his age. Maybe those extra years don't have to be bad?

They don't have to be, but a majority of people don't take good care of themselves and either die young but happy or have fucked genetics so they live long but their unhealthy lifestyle catches up with them so they suffer in their later years.

>so they suffer in their later years.

No, they just have a massive heart attack or get killed drunk driving. YOLO niggas.

Not vegan but you might want to watch your use of anecdotal evidence there buddy

If you can't take care of yourself living long sucks. But you can always just take proper care or kill yourself.

Pssssss..... naive little vegans.

Even if you do take care of yourself, you'll still end up shitting yourself 24/7 in a nursing home with some high school drop out lording over you.

lol @ naive kids thinking their 80's and 90's is going to be some magical party time.

Yes there are outliers. Chances are, you will not be one of them.

this