I'm well aware that a little elitism is healthy for a literature board, but most of you seem unhinged desu

I'm well aware that a little elitism is healthy for a literature board, but most of you seem unhinged desu

We don't want to end up like /mu/

Being unhinged is the beginning of wisdom

The boards for literature, not books/reading general

>but most of you seem unhinged desu
That's actually just me, it just so happens that 99 percent of post are made by me

"The wisdom of God is the foolishness of men."

Every board thinks themselves the best.

Great line. Where's it from?

Only /fitlit/ is the best

Shhh, shhh, /fitlit/ was a dream boy.

Veeky Forums is the only board where I look at certain posts and think to myself 'what the fuck is up with this guy'

...Unlike /trash/ or /b/?

Are you serious? If so, how do you do it?

There are only 2 posters on Veeky Forums

/mu/ is more elitist than lit

i dont know what the fuck you guys are talking about.

This desu. Also /mu/ doesn't know anything about music outside the western late-modern/contemporary commercial music niche.

Grimes, Tame Impala, Death Grips, Metal. "Elitist"

>unhinged
My life is going to shit, why wouldn't I.

both are CIA

t. never been to /pol/

and this is coming from a /pol/ poster.

no one is me and I'm CSIS

/mu/ cant even play more than 4 chords to play in the corner of a frat party and dont have the liberty of citing literature off of the internet to make them appear smart.

And there's me too, ATF reporting in.

You ATF hotshots better not blow my Veeky Forums op. ICE agent reporting in.

Just as I suspected only feds post on Veeky Forums. DARPA shadow lord reporting in.

Any other Forest Service posters here? But actually OP learn to take some fucking criticism, we're not even that tough. We have regular genre fiction threads. Just because we direct comics elsewhere doesn't mean we're elitist.

Kek, that's the perfect description of /mu/: a board full of music fans with no musicians.

So what? /pol/ is a board full of people discussing politics with no politicians.

The truest, biggest burn I've ever seen on them.

/mu/ is an even bigger board of pretenders than here

It's really not.
make a drone/ambient/avant-garde thread, it'll get no replies.
These are mainstream af, not to mention rap threads and kpop, which is full plebeian at this point.

That's the point of why we need elitism

everyone is involved in politics tho
maybe not underage basement dwellers but yknow

duh