Seriously, what's the best choice? I can eat with both but seems that there'a lot of butthurt surrounding this topic

Seriously, what's the best choice? I can eat with both but seems that there'a lot of butthurt surrounding this topic.

Other urls found in this thread:

leitesculinaria.com/1157/writings-origins-fork.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forks. chopsticks are only for soyim who like to larp as being part of the beverly hills upper echelon and for fags who spent their year studying abroad in grolious nippon. the same people that whine about chopsticks being better are the same retards who unironically retweet washington post articles, literally any respectable person will use normal silverware.

I can use weeb sticks just fine, but at the end of the dish I have to have a spoon...like at the bottom of a pho or ramen. Forks really are not needed for weeb foods.

For what food? Some foods are easier to eat with chopsticks. Others are easier to eat with a fork.

(you)

If you have problems eating cut-up food with chopsticks, even sticky rice, you might have palsy. However, the fork is superior for large pieces of food when paired with a knife. Uou could use chopsticks with a knife but it would look weird.

The Asian-style soup spoons are so much superior to the European soup spoons that it's pathetic.

Right hand for food, left hand for poop. Why bother with utensils when you have perfectly useable god-given opposable thumbs.

t. pic related

obviously forks are better for the vast majority of foods

If you are white and don't eat with a fork, exclusively, you are a piece of shit and belong in a godamn oven.

Yeah I totally eat broth soup with a fork. And pizza. Hell I eat my sushi with a fork. I spread my Ethipo-

It's just easier to call you a fucking retard.

western cuisine, use knife and fork
east asian cuisine, use chopsticks

easier to cook using chopsticks

>If you are white and don't eat with a fork, exclusively, you are a piece of shit and belong in a godamn oven

Too bad that wasn't applied in 19th century ameristania where the fork wasn't in widespread use until the 1880's; your white ancestors would have been incinerated.

>fork vs chinkstick thread
Soyboy fag
>let's talk about spoons and knives too

Plz kys

Neat opinion kid

What food is actually easier to eat with chopsticks?

None

Well then, thread closed I guess

You don’t have to drink all the broth lardo

Salad is much better to eat with chopsticks.

It's the most complicated part of the dish. If I pay for it I want it and I'm not doing a 'pinkie put' bowl sip like a fag.

WEE WAW WEE WAW WEE WAW WEE WAW

RETARD ALERT RETARD ALERT

WEE WAW WEE WAW WEE WAW WEE WAW

RETARD ALERT RETARD ALERT

theyre both just as easy if ur proficient with both

Chopsticks are more versatile imo. You can use them as cooking tools.

>Which is better?
>A tool explicitly designed for the consumption of food
>Some sticks.

Sorry that facts get in the way of your fantasyland narrative, tardgargler.

"Well into the 1800s forks were still considered an affection by some, and the source of confusion to others. One diner in Maine complained that, “Eating peas with a fork is as bad as trying to eat soup with a knitting needle.” In his 1824 memoir, wealthy English silversmith Joseph Brasbridge had to admit to his host at a dinner, “I know how to sell these articles, but not how to use them.” And as late as 1842 Charles Dickens noted that fellow passengers on a Pennsylvania river boat, “thrust their broad bladed knives and two-pronged forks further down their throats than I ever saw the same weapons go before, except in the hands of a skilled juggler."

leitesculinaria.com/1157/writings-origins-fork.html

Chopsticks are a completely pointless and outdated food to face delivery system.
Absolutely fucking pointless.
Anyone that feels superior for using them is an absolute cunt that needs to drown in soy sauce.

how are they possibly more versatile than forks as a cooking tool?

I think they're fun, outdated yeah I agree with that, but it's an entertaining way to eat noodles and shit. I don't see the problem.

You can put them in your hair for that "asian look" while filming for your youtube cooking channel.

If you use chopsticks at a restaurant/foodcourt, you're a pretentious faggot and should unironically kys

Stop trying to use facts against the retards.

Anyway, I prefer forks.

>He scrapes up the bottom of his teflon pans and gives himself cancer cooking with a fork
>All the while while using a way too short utensil with grease popping on to his hands

Depends on what your eating.

Chopsticks are far superior, you can eat anything from soup to porridge while fork is a faggot tool because it is useless without spoon or knife
t.asian

Buying food not to eat it.
Wew!

What did they use before? Just only spoons? Poker things?