Do you like beer?

Do you like beer?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320128.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Absolutely, I hope to grow a fantastic set of man tits and a bloated gut that can compete with pregnant women

Kek Perfect life XDDDDD

What self respecting high T male doesn't like beer?

Gonna bring a jug of a local Pumpkin ale microbrew to Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.

No not really.

Even good beer tastes like piss and salt

Redwine is better

Occasionally. Prefer liquor mostly, though.

Turned 21 almost a year ago. Any recommendations?

the mix of two is god-tiers

Drinking is degenerate, I know this from family and friend experience

Imperial stouts because I'm a classy guy

Drink a kraft
I prefer a beer Hans
Alcoholism is degenefate
Ris paster race frind XD

I almost read you were going to microwave your beer

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320128.php

"Researchers from the Public Health Wales National Health System Trust and King's College London — both in the United Kingdom — have turned to the general public to try to understand what different types of alcohol do to our emotions.

If you feel relaxed when you have a beer with your friends after work, but a glass of whiskey on the rocks makes you want to pick a fight with your loud neighbor, then you're not alone."

pic related is god-tier

Only when mixed with cola or fanta. Beer is gross.

yes but i don't drink it because it is degenerate and kills braincells.

Prost!

certainly better for the health yes. But you don't drink redwine casually just like you dring beer casually.

Beer is fucking disgusting, only certain types of sake, sherry, and scotch actually taste good

Cool to see a thread like this on /pol/. I work in the craft beer industry and enjoy drinking all different kinds of beer.

Yes, especially since there are American beers that are worth drinking now.

Beer and wine are for pussies. If you don't drink liquor/spirits, you're a fuck baby man.

Yes I do. It's socially acceptable and temporary transgenderism

Beer tastes like shit and doesnt get you drunk

I don't need a crutch.

Only Guinness and fancy stouts.

>Do you like beer?

Not generally. There's a few types I like, mostly white beers. If given the choice, I'd much prefer a hard cider to a beer.

Pic related is from a place close by. Costs 10$ for a pack of 4 which will usually last me a month or so.

Excellent stout. You have good taste.

I drink both. Had a bottle of this a few weeks ago. Was good.

Look at the flag Poland, look at the fucking flag. Of course I ""like"" beer

I heard they were estrogen bombs

Yes we already know Americans have no culture

Love pale ales

And here's my favorite beer. Shout out to Unibrou's Raftman and Megadeath beers. Both are also excellent.

I do, but I drink more cider and vodka nowadays.

Beer is for degenerates. Keep drinking your alcohol, goyim.

> LBTQ flag
> drinks overhopped craft beer shit

wew

only draught beer when going out with friends, other than that, not really...

I know, I put shame to my country

Modelo Especial for me. Maybe a hefeweisen or Heineken every once in a while.

I drink once a week max.

not all bear has hops
bet you didnt know it was the hops

only if you're paying.

You must be very fun man to hang out with

Yep.

In moderation.

>tfw you like most everything
>but especially gin and tonic

I absolutely love beer but I'm trying to lose weight so I've stopped guzzling them down recently.
Can't wait until I'm at an acceptable size so I can get back on the beers and yo yo right back to my original, fat self.

>It's called a smorgasvein!

I'm more of a scotch guy but yeah I like a good beer.

Yeah, a good beer with salty dried fish is the best.

Here's another really good one. The only dark beer I can stand. It's especially good if you drink it alongside a really spicy meal, like chili or something.

I drink mead like a true nord. yall nonwhite losers

Megadeath is fucking shot even for a saison but the la fun du monde triple is actually on par with delerium tremens. Try Peticolas Velvet Hammer if you ever come to Dallas. They done bottle and won’t sell kegs outside of Dallas even though they sell like crazy so you’ll only find it here and at a lot of bars.

>My dude!
its funny, I'm the only one in the family that actually enjoys Gin, pic related is one of my favorites

check pic related, pretty neat

TFW Hop heads haven't rediscovered the finer points of a good homemade mead.

Pic related I made 4 carboys in May "it's ready!!" I recommend a minimum 6 months total ferment time.

3-4 weeks initial ferment the rest of the time racked with fruits and spices for additional flavor.

Going to bottle the batches tonight.

IB4 Amerimutts cant brew

Mead is fucking awful. The only one I ever enjoyed drinking was made in very small batches at a local orchard, out of only orchard honey and mixed with some cider.

niice
>i know that feel

I can see why some wouldn't like the Megadeath beer, it's a very light beer but I enjoy how much of an easy drink it is.

I don't like strong beers, but yea I have to agree that Fin du Monde is one of the worlds top beers. It's been winning prizes for decades and put that brewery on the map.

I'll keep your recommendation if I ever go down to Texas. I do have friends from Texas who I see every few years, maybe I could ask them to bring me one.

I plan on buying this and Tanqueray 10 next month when I get to Spain
>mfw 19
>Can't fucking buy anything in Puritanland till December 2018

Dude mead is fucking great, it just has to enjoyed cold.

I like sweet mead, strong mead, spicy mead, anything really. It tastes great

Yeah, I do. I drink like 3-4 beers a week on average.

If it's awful it's done wrong user.

Real easy to turn mead into toxic vinegar with shit sterilization practices. Also most forget to add an extra shot of honey during bottling.

Another noob mistake they toss in whole chunks of fruit as opposed to blending or dicing it. If you throw in fruits "orange and blueberry" with the skin on there is no fucking way it will ever properly infuse with your brew.

mead recipes anyone?

since this thread was migrated here is the current beer thread

Yes, but it doesn't like me; I always seem to get a headache after even a single glass. Non-alcoholic beer doesn't have the same effect.

If the label has a "story" on it I'm turned off. Fun facts are nice though.

Truth

As overpriced as this faggy shit is, it honestly is better than damn near any other IPA out there

no
all alchoholic drinks taste like garbage to me

Yes, very much so. Imperial Stouts are the best. pic related is the best beer I've ever had, drinking it at this moment too

This was the first (and so far the only) stout I tried. Any others worth checking out?

Is there a beer that tastes like pic related?

i sure do
got some celebration from sierra nevada, told myself i wasnt gonna drink any tonight but you know how that goes

No. That's it.

discovered stouts recently. this one is fucking good.

Founders breakfast stout is top notch if you like strong coffee flavors

ok thanks billy, nobody cares that your dad beat you

>tfw you can't discuss beer with americans

Why's that?

No, it's the nectar of nitwits.

Sh...Shiner Bock is pretty g-good guys :3

:D

Shiner would be good cheap beer, only it isn't cheap.

No, it makes you girly

STOP

Is it not cool to like shiner bock now?

I like wine better

I've tried many and I don't like the way they taste, don't make any suggestions, please. Beer is the ultimate meme drink in the West, it's been advertised so much that it's Disney/Coca Cola ingrained level and it's one of those things that people have been conditioned to want for so many reasons. Not only does it taste bad, but the culture of depraved consumption that surrounds it sucks for the most part. People should shut the fuck up about how fantastic it is and just drink it privately without making such a huge fucking fuss about it. I hate seeing brews commercials, billboards, events plastered with ads about beer, and nowadays hearing men talk about their homemade brews. Can't wait for the apocalypse.

I don't like the beer, but the beer likes me.

Shiner bock is ok. But I'm not sure it's good

I love it more than my family

One of the best fucking stouts I've ever had, but it's so fucking hard to find though.

Good shit.

Top tier porter.