Hi. This is a poem called "Unholy Matrimony."

Hi. This is a poem called "Unholy Matrimony."
It's about the time when I was raped by a Christian.
Now, I know what you're about to say.
"A real Christian wouldn't have--"
STOP, STOP, I don't want to hear it--
Just remember, it's not cheating if it's God.
Just like it's not rape if it's God.
I wonder what God's pickup line with Mary was?
"I've never seen an angel fly so low?"
No, let's be honest, God is really one of those "scream and I'll kill you" types, isn't he.
Your words were as empty as the tomb on Easter morning,
And my heart was as naive as fair Midian.
You are the Serpent to my Eve
And the God to my Mary.

I'm very sorry that you were raped but Mary was not physically impregnated, hence the Immaculate Conception. Also, as told in the Gospel of Luke, Mary consents to carry Jesus.

God asked Mary friend.

Mary's creation/birth without original sin is the immaculate conception, her impregnation with Jesus is not. But your general sentiment is correct, the poem is blasphemous.

This is the worst piece of shit i've ever read

Does the poem begin with NOW or STOP? Perhaps being raped by a Christian does lend itself to useful imageries having been raped by a Satanist or an Atheist would not have. Perhaps the latter two instances would have been JUST rape and not 'poetic experiences....'
Strange that (you) were raped by 'a Christian' and not for instance Bobby, however. Weirder still how useful this crime became.

It begins with "Hi." It's a slam poem and the introduction is part of it.

>Weirder still how useful this crime became.
What did he mean by this?

If you're more worried about blasphemy than you are about rape, then congratulations, you're the reason this poem needed to be written.

i love it OP, and the title is so cool & totally relates to ur theme. have u written any more?

My body is a cloud
My breasts are the mountains
My mind is the sun and my heart is the moon
My hands are the wind
My hair is the stars
And I make my bed on the waves of the ocean

Wow, so fresh and edgy! (If you just woke up from a coma you've been in since 1895, that is.)

I hope you get raped for real, tripfag.

God is pretty important, user.

I wish bait like this was posted more often. It's more entertaining than the stupid shitposts, since it triggers a deep autism in everyone and is almost believable.

At least (you) make your bed, Princess. Extra smiley :) for you! Do you bake your bread in the caves of the sun?

>weird
pends context. but if the whole's a poem, there is none. nonetheless the poem completely relies on biblical imagery. pity, really. a muslim rape would have via Koran provided an even sexier imagery. a dangerous blasphemy, however.

Go back to play Dragon Quest, this board is too patrician for you.

A pretty decent bait to stir up the boards resident christian LARPers. Good job.

This image was recently posted on /x/ by someone claiming to have contacts with demons. The picture is supposed to be this person's idea of what the demon looks like, and they are supposedly in love with it.

Is this the same person?

No, lol, I was just surfing /x/ and I thought it was a cool image so I saved it.

It's one of the demons from the Goetia, I forget which one though.

saged

>surfing /x/
>tripfag
Get the fuck off this board and don't come back until you get out of high school.

>Mary was not physically impregnated, hence the Immaculate Conception
The Immaculate Conception was supposedly how Mary was conceived, not Jesus. (Because the Christian fathers were shrinking in horror from sex, as usual.)

>the poem is blasphemous
Your poem is risible. There isn't a shred of technical expertise on show. Pain doesn't make you a genius. Please stop writing poetry immediately.

You have no discernible talent. Just terrible.