When it comes to ramen, chicken and beef can be seen as the default flavors. In which case, out of those two...

When it comes to ramen, chicken and beef can be seen as the default flavors. In which case, out of those two, which do you prefer

Also, if I use crackers in my Ramen soup, does that turn it into a chowder technically?

I used to microwave these in a bowl of water every day at work in 2008-09. Beef tasted better. I used about 2/3 of the flavor packet.

Chicken mixes better with other ingredients (egg, shallots, etc), beef is better on its own.

>when it comes to ramen, chicken and beef can be seen as the default flavors
Except for anything that's not packaged.

In order to be a chowder it must contain potatoes and bacon. Your ramen with crackers does sound good though

Use half of the chicken packet. add a shake of curry powder, cayenne, cumin and corriander powders. Fuck yeah. Top with fresh cilantro if u have it.

I like beef ramen better since it tastes better when I add extra stuff like soy sauce, beef, scallions, ect..

I prefer beef, i always crumble up a stock cube to give it a more beefy flavour

Chicken. It is absolutely the best.

I put 3 packets into a container, 1 cup of ranch, 5 eggs, half cup of hot sauce, the 3 flavor packets and I microwave it all for 10 minutes stirring every 2 minutes. I add only enough water that there isn't any excess water, and is just yummy egg noodles.

This is the one meal I eat during my day. I make it every day and take a multivitamin with it.

for real ramen beef is shit tier

>chicken and beef are the default ramen varieties
Maybe in Islamistan. The default is pork.
But out of beef or chicken, which I prefer depends on the brand. idk about the brand you've posted since I've never had either their beef nor their chicken.

>crackers in ramen = chowder?
No, but if you add tomato and cheese to the cracker, it's Neo Kobe Pizza.

Chicken. I crush it up in the bag and empty the flavor packet in. The closer to the end of the bag you get the more intense the flavor becomes. I call em hobo chips.

pork and "oriental"

Only one for pork?
Pork is the best ramen flavor hands down.
Next is beef, then shrimp and "oriental" which is mostly ginger flavored.
Chicken is dead last.

Didn't notice /pol/'s post .

Also, best cheap addition to stovetop ramen is a scrambled egg.

Correct answer. For some reason, I can't stand the chicken flavor on its own, but I enjoy it with egg.

That's the first time I've ever been accused of being /pol/ and there was nothing even remotely /pol/-liked in my post. Are you well, user?

Have have only ate beef flavored maruchan ramen noodles since I fell in love with them when I was 3 years old. Fuck chicken flavor

>LEVEL UP

chicken is better if you have stuff to add to it. (personally like sardines, a bit of soy sauce, some sesame oil, and cayenne pepper)

Beef is better on its own.

this

the roast chicken/beef ones are god tier

*teleports behind u*

tonkotsu

Is shrimp considered standard? If so, shrimp.

For me it is mushroom.

Never seen this desu

What do i do to avoid my ramen getting soggy?

I forgot about this but if I accidentally use too little water, or let too much cook off, this flavor tastes the best in accidental gruel-mode.

Beef is the only correct answer

I prefer the creamy chicken flavor. But of the 2 you posted, I prefer beef.