How do members of the African American community celebrate Thanksgiving?

How do members of the African American community celebrate Thanksgiving?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k0oc1CB-BJg
youtu.be/HFNxzGVaV8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dry poorly seasoned turkey
very well cooked collared greens
the rest is storebought

wypipo

this is how
youtube.com/watch?v=k0oc1CB-BJg

>Contains: milk, wheat, soy
>Soy

With one of these.

Blacks are the biggest offenders when it comes to consuming soy products.

can't afford a turkey, its like .87 per pound

they eat some kfc and maybe cranbarry koolaid if theyre feeling festive

Considering black people discovered America, why would they celebrate a holiday that literally whitewashes history?

looks solid

>Considering black people discovered America
b8

This is truly excellent bait, though.

>kfc is cheaper than a turkey

Loudly

ugh go back to 9gag with your 2008-tier jokes

The different between white thanksgiving and black thanksgiving

youtu.be/HFNxzGVaV8Y

thats some cringey retarded shit

white guy detected

A customer of mine was supposed to bring me some chitlins today, said they do a 3 day feast of those. He never came by.

he probably in jail

>Holiday Turkey Dinner For One
That is one of the saddest things I've ever seen.
I'm glad I got married, my family is too small and spread out to have kept up holiday meals after I left home.
Now I just go hang out with my wife's family.

man my whole family is insane and terrible so i usually dont even acknowledge holidays until i'm at work and someone asks me if i have plans, but i have had the same negro roommate for four years and i have never met his family but they are super fascinated by their son's peaceful domestic relationship with a white person and every year they send 'a plate home with ya for ya lil white friend' and i get a couple of styrofoam clamshell plates with an assortment of really tasty greasy as fuck food (red beans, hot sausage, fried rice, boiled shrimp, glazed brussles sprouts, sweet potatoes, some fruit salad made of canned cocktail, miracle whip and cayenne pepper, slaw, dressing, fried chicken livers, ham, turkey, pulled pork, gumbo, pickled eggs, smothered greenbeans, collards, some bum-ass jail salads, yams with marshmallows and pecans, baked chicken, pig's feet) that i eat over the course of the week, and then a bunch of biscuits and rolls and cakes and shit wrapped up in paper towels that i throw in the freezer. today he said ' you work tomorrow?' i said yeah, i do, he said 'me too, i'ma prolly go by my mom an' them early though, she'a make you a plate, she always askin about you." it's nice

I ate at an african american family's home once for thanksgiving. The only vegetable other than collard greens/ham on the table was a bowl of frozen mixed vegetables which were still frozen. No one had bothered to even microwave them.
I brought roasted butternut squashed and no one touched it.

thats cool

Use punctuation.
I might have read all that shit by you if you had.

>kfc
>2017
>cheaper than .87 per pounds
KFC is a fucking luxury in this day and age
a full chicken from KFC is over $25, and all you're getting is the same pre-brined shit the store sells except it has the spice rub on it that you can just google and it's been fried

Pretty much the same as whites. But instead of celebrating landing on Plymouth Rock, they celebrate Plymouth Rock landing on them.

That's comfy as fuck user

ok take your turkey and make sure it is unthawed. Go to your spice cabinet and pull out every spice and herb you have. Start touping all of it on the turkey and if it is a spice blend you will need to use at least half the bottle. Pat the spices into the turkey then place it in the oven at 350 f for 15 minutes per pound. Then fix all the same sides you would fix for a church potluck but make sure it's all over seasoned and over salted.

>unthawed

Didn't say it made sense

>can't afford a turkey
Because they only shop at wal-mart with the $11 14lb birds. Local supermarkets around Boston are selling 20lb birds for $7. Seven fucking dollars for enough meat to feed ten people.

Fried chicken, mac and cheese, collard greens, fried fish (whiting)

>20 lb
>ten people
you must be really full after all that soylent, or maybe it's just making your stomach smaller

>niggers going to any store but walmart

AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAAHH

what the...

Is it OK to put the turkey in still half-frozen? Why did she swear at it so much?

damn son, that's comfy af. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your black roommate

Aww.

Ten people might be a stretch, especially if they, like me, can eat a lot of turkey. But I hope you get my point.

>black
>families
pick one

that was one long ass sentence, but that's nice of your roommate's senpai to do.