My mother in law melted 2 1/4 cups of butter that she forgot to add to what she was cooking for dinner tonight...

My mother in law melted 2 1/4 cups of butter that she forgot to add to what she was cooking for dinner tonight, and I feel like using it to cook something while the rest of the house is sleeping as a surprise. I don't live here, so I don't know what all is available to use (though she told me nothing is off limits for food), but I know we at least have bananas, oats, biscuit mix, cake mix, and both lemon and lime juice, among many other things (it's a decently well stocked kitchen). Any suggestions on what I could make?

>what could i make with butter?
not a noose unfortunately but maybe if you eat it your brain will grow a little bit

it's butter dude
holy shit
lemme post every post after this one in a few words

"incorporate it into something which requires a fat"

incredible

It's not that I don't know how to use butter, I just don't know what to do with so much of it. Also, 99% of my cooking experience is on the stovetop, not baking, and I'm trying to get some inspiration.

Weed butter

This.

Not at the in-laws.

Mostly, I'm looking to somewhat improvise a recipe (making some sort of baked bread/cake type thing with butter as a major ingredient), but I don't want to fuck it up and waste their food.

just brown it and then strain out the brown bits to turn it into clarified butter. which is great for high temperature cooking.

so what dish is missing the 2+ cups of butter?
there's not a lot to do with that much butter. just make a compound butter and when you have it in the fridge to cool it back down, stir it every 10 minutes

Corn bake. I thought it was fine as it was, but after I found the big dish of butter in the microwave, she told me she'd thought it seemed super dry for some reason.

You're already cooking at night without asking. Kind of fucked up imho

They said that nothing in the kitchen is off limits, and I mentioned something to her about maybe trying to make something to surprise everyone with tomorrow, which she seemed to like.

Ah ok. Carry on. Weed butter tho now that's a surprise.

Seriously though make cinnamon rolls.

worked

Pretty damn simple, make clarified butter and put it back in the fridge.

This. Duh.

yeah this.

Make brownies op.

Just bake some fucking brioche, cunts love brioche

Potatoes Anna.

Make a quiche. Just use all the butter, whisk it into some eggs, sprinkle with cheese and bake.

Succotash. There's half the butter right there.

use it as lube to fuck your mother-in-law in the butt

you could make a banana crumble/crisp or whatever they are called. everyone likes those. I'm not allowed to use the stove at my parents house when they are asleep, the smells wake them up. Especially if I am using onions or garlic. Last time I brought home a gyro, the onion/tzaziki on it woke them up.

This guy gets it

Dutch babies for breakfast

>2 and a half cups of 4000 calories

Throw it in the trash

put some in a saute pan. add brown sugar. toss in bananas sliced longways and toss to coat and warm through. when warm, add some rum, and flame it. Consume once alcohol vapors have cooked off. With vanilla ice cream.

fuck this faggot.

OP go out, get a bunch of chicken wings and franks red out, and chunky blue cheese if you can.

Make some bomb ass buffalo wings.

Don't the biscuit and cake mixes have recipes on the side?

>>it's a decently well stocked kitchen
>>decently well stocked
>>decently well

Id make chocolate or cinnamon rolls. Best breakfast to have.

came here to say cinnamon rolls. most of the cooking time is passive, though you'll have to knead dough for a bit if you don't have a mixer.