WEBM Thread: Thanksgiving Edition

GIFs also welcome, bonus points for holiday related images.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJwyjWpP4XA
youtube.com/watch?v=rVza_AnhQ3E
youtu.be/e2N_qzx622w?t=16m4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did he have to tap the knife 18 times?

Now I know how jason biggs felt

What is with these people and cream cheese?

>huge pisshole
>no actual vaginal opening

why is a virgin carving pussy when they've never seen one up close?

lack of testosterone in the body triggers an endorphin inside that attracts tastes like cheeses and fruits

cream cheese wa tasty desu!

It's the season.

this kills the crabs, at high speed

Numales are intrinsically drawn to white goo.

>tfw was about to complain how everyone posts the same exact shit then this shows up
holy shit how horrifying

This shit always makes me feel queasy. I genuinely don't think I could stomach eating that.

>This dismembers the crab

What is most terrifying to me is that few seconds when we see the crab held upside down, the water dripping from his eye stalks, before he is opened wide in a split second.

Makes me imagine being taken aboard a UFO and not knowing what is going on before before being eviscerated. What would be worse is to be on the conveyor belt behind a few other people and to see it happen, with no way of escaping.

youtube.com/watch?v=CJwyjWpP4XA

>deconstruct.webm
waited 55 seconds so that plate get blasted with eggs or something, and fucking nothing happened

thats some fancy way to do drugs

fuck me that guy is retarded

Wtf is the point of this

Holy shit that is a great idea.

its for shredding cans/sheet metal

I'm pretty sure it's and example of the sheer power of the mill. Retarded. Sad.

>filename

You're giving the mental capacity of crabs too much credit.

What is this even trying to say? Look I can take cheap shit and do the same things they do with high end cooking and ingredients? Well yeah, except it's still cheap shit. So?

>Mike Pence
I dont obsess over politicians personal lives and get frustrated about everything Trump related so I dont get the joke. Did Pence say he likes licking pussy or something? Who doesnt?
>lol make vaginas into everything so itll be like, weird when your guests come over lol XD
is this funny to anyone or...whats the point of this?

He's making a hot dog reduction.

Hey, he likes what he's doing. And the food seems good too.

The salt literally lands on his wrist and not the meat.

nice filename

OMG so weird xD

It's because he's such a prude, a quality I myself find endearing. He evidently won't dine alone with any woman not his wife, or go unaccompanied to any event that serves alcohol.

i fucking love labeast
the fact that this man is still alive is a testament to the resilience of the human body

I want to see how his peers make fun of him.

Less retarded than whoever carves vaginas in food. (OP's vid).

seeing as how he's the chef, and has made his restaurant very successful, and just does these videos as a goof, it's fair to say they probably don't say much.

FUCKING SLAVES GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE

Guess these guys would prefer he harrass women like Biden it Clinton?

post consumer recycled hot dogs

>attracts tastes like cheeses and fruits

Tasty brain, enjoy it with some wine.

>Tasty brain

This is such a depressing picture and yet I am laughing.

what the f!! is this a real thing? someone ever tried it? it looks so unhealthy and just generally disgusting.

.. this kills the snab

>all this meat

>it's the same webms every time

wasted trips
>it's the same complaint everytime

>unsweetened soy milk

T. Soyboy

youtube.com/watch?v=rVza_AnhQ3E

The video where he eats a whole pineapple (with the skin) while having his balls covered with icy/hot is bloody hilarious

The term soyboy is offensive to soyboys who suffer gender disphoria, kindly use soyperson in the future

Watch Cloud Atlas some time. There's an entire scene dedicated to this.

Yeah, we almost lost the Beast last year. He's cryptic about some parts of the incident but not others.

Was in a car filming, looked tired/drunk/stoned. Then there were loud crunching noises. Apparently almost Dunn'd himself driving off the road. Was fucked way up and unconscious. EMTs managed to extract him before his fucking car burst into flames and burned completely out.

The crabs aren't alive, you see them not moving even when they are on the conveyor

>I was at the restaurant before he became famous
>He used to do this shit because he was bored and wanted people to laugh at this type of pretentious nonsense in cooking
>one day this shit comes up and everyone calls it art

He really rode the wave of stupid people

>why boner
I know exactly why

>this much effort to emulate a fucking egg
Vegans are insane

Man coveted the sun, thus we tamed electricity to forge our own light.

Jealous little cunts, just eat an egg already, jeez

Disgusting.

I want to live in that container

youtu.be/e2N_qzx622w?t=16m4s

Those kind of look like vaginas, kek.

because he isn't autistic

I have that pepper grinder.

>kind of

Does.... does that work?

Does this make decent pasta?

No.

>18 times
I'd ask why you'd count them, but it seems pointless.

Right... too good to be true things are usually too good to be true.

It's not like it would even save you all that much effort. Pasta is brainless to boil, and you're going to want to get some color on your aromatics in a hot pan anyway. There's nothing worse than an onion that was introduced into warm water without having a chance to let Maillard do his thing.

I know, I've gotten pretty efficient at making pasta with cherry tomatoes, onions, garlic, and some spinach leafs. If it wasn't for boiling of the pasta taking a bit I'd have it done in 15 minutes flat.

I still have a soft spot in my heart for one-pot dishes since I don't have a dish washer and have to do all the dishes by hand.

so this is yui claus' family

sweating onion > browning

pickled > raw > sweating > browning

wrong.
stop conflating individual incompetents with massive groups that they happen to belong to.

Dat butter drip at the end.

just jackpost and label it as menscooking

it's almost as though hes aware of his inherent flaws as a human and chooses to avoid knowingly putting himself in situations where he may be tempted to act in ways that he could regret later
what a fucking fascist asshole!

>stop conflating individual incompetents with massive groups that they happen to belong to.
This is the new internet bruv.
I don't like it either but this is the result of all the fun we used to have.
Memes symbolic, took it literal.

>This kills the arteries