Ok since now it is no longer a food but a meme, and I cannot eat memes, I need a substitution...

Ok since now it is no longer a food but a meme, and I cannot eat memes, I need a substitution. Suggest me a single food product that has vitamin C, E and K, and is high on fats (including omega−3), potassium, niacin and pantothenic acid. If you provide me with such food I'll never lay a finger on an avocado ever again in my life.

Fish

Dirt six feet beneath the ground

Microscopic traces of C and K don't count.

changing the question after given an answer

I'm not op, but avocados are better because they don't contain mercury and are much cheaper per pound, and per nutrient value. Also, harvesting avocados doesn't happen by conglomerates thrashing the fish ling supplies of third world coastal villages.

Let's not play kids games. Obviously I meant amounts on par with avocado itself. Even a turd has microscopic amounts of virtually all nutrients.

In other words, fish as the only source of vitamin C will lead to scurvy and death, while avocado will not.

Who cares if it's a meme? If you like it, fucking eat it. How big of a fucking douche do you have to be, to swear off of something because it's popular. You're a fucking hipster trying to out hipster the hipsters.

I agree with you but how out of touch are you that you think hipster is still a relevant thing

Ask someone why they hate avocado and you will inevitably hear "hurr the limp wristed hipsters"

>Ok since now it is no longer a food but a meme, and I cannot eat memes, I need a substitution.

What a faggot.
Eat what you want.

Olives. You're welcome.

Legume. You're welcome.

Figs. You're welcome.

Corn. You're welcome.

Baobab. You're welcome.
Brussel sprouts. You're welcome.
Kale. You're welcome.

I'M PICKLERI*******CK

Nuts. You're welcome.

blueberries you're welcome

>hipster is no longer relevant
Jesus fucking christ, how horrifying.

Don't you people have any sense of humor? It was a joke. The real point of the thread is a discussion of how nutritionally unique (or not) avocado is.

You really needed to just post whatever the fuck came to your mind without checking it. All of these severely lack at least a couple of mentioned nutrients, if not all of them.

The only not completely retarded suggestion is nuts, but they are somewhat not rich enough with potassium, and most are completely lacking vitamin C, and those that do not, still have too small amounts. To fit in daily needs of vitamin C it would require to consume thousands of calories, and hundred grams of fats worth of nuts.

In a sense, one can think of avocado as a very balanced type of nut.

but you stated its value in the first post. What is there to discuss? just a bunch of "wow you're right OP"?

you started this bait thread, and now you've pulled

>can't eat foods that are "memes"

You know, being alive is a meme. Why don't you just kill yourself, you little contrarian faggot?

>too ashamed to be seen buying an Avocado in a store because of the obnoxious Avocado fanbase
>have to order them online and pay 5x the price because of shipping
>have to pull down the blinds when I am making Avocado toast or Guacamole

Why does everything I love have to be ruined?

>not eating whatever the fuck you want
>avoid eating something because of stupid internet jokes
How did we come to this

>letting millenials and hipsters influence your diet
Let's introduce the everything-varied diet to hipsters so you end eating broken glass, idort

it's pretty amazing there are people who don't get it and are sincerely defending their willingness to follow trends

t. limp-wristed hipster

McChickens, you're welcome