Veeky Forums here

Veeky Forums here

Incase if you haven’t heard, onions are suppose to raise your testosterone significantly. I now want to get more onions in my diet. Can somebody share with me good recipes for onions? I’ll give fitness advice in return.

Other urls found in this thread:

myrecipes.com/recipe/potato-turnip-spinach-baeckeoffe
youtube.com/watch?v=2TJMqmscRS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eat raw onion.

Any recipes for raw onions?

Onion,blanched spinach, salt, ground beef, hot sauce, and eggs, cook all but the eggs then mix in eggs on medium low heat

Is keto a meme

bite it and stop being such a sissy.

You came on Veeky Forums, on Thanksgiving, offering fit advice in return for onion recipes.

What dark path has brought you to these dire lengths, user?

Also, french onion soup. Simple, delicious, able to pair well with any protein-bomb side you might require.

I’m gay and my family hates me so I don’t celebrate with them

Just add a half onion to all your meat dishes. How do i gain more weight if my appetite is shit?

Just add half a stick of butter to all your meat dishes.

Fake news, but they're supposed to be raw

My immediate thought is French onion soup. Just caramelize the fuck out of some onions. Low and slow for hours in a slow cooker is my preferred method. Then just add broth. Use a sweeter onion. I tend to do a mix of white and vidalia.

This would also be pretty good either substituting the leek for onion, or accepting that leek is in the onion family:

myrecipes.com/recipe/potato-turnip-spinach-baeckeoffe

It's one of my favorite recipes as is.

>carousing the frozen veg section in supermarket
>see bag of frozen sliced red onions
>notice nutrition bar
>3 tablespoons provide 4.5g sugar (5% RDA)

learn something new every day! wouldn't have thought there was even a trace of any sugars in them at all

also the Safety Warning section said not to eat them raw, but I've often ate red onions raw or at least basically raw

no idea I've been literally living on the edge this long

>buying frozen onions
What the actual fuck

didn't buy them nor was I looking for them. just noticed them in passing and decided to give them a glance

Mad fucking work.

interesting science, there are enzymes in an onion that actually form sulfuric acid. Which is why you're supposed to cook them, killing the enzyme, and why they make us tear up.

That said, you'd have to eat an absurd amount of raw onion to notice any effects.

As for the sugars... That's what allows us to caramelize them without adding sugars.

If you're worried about calories, yellow onions have less sugars than white or red.

just cook more at home, I can't remember the last thing that went on the stove that didn't have onion in it

It's not that bad. It's why they make mandolin slicers. and both recipes reheat well, so make giant batches at once and freeze it. You can eat off of it for weeks.

Not OP but Veeky Forums too.

>Is keto a meme
Keto is a way to turn your body into pseudofasting, your body produces ketones which transform fat into energy. On a caloric deficit these ketones will be used to transform your body fat into energy aswell. Use ketosis only for cutting (losing bodyfat). Don't use keto for bulking as it's literally retarded. For faster results, just fast.

You could drink olive oil and/or eat lots of butter and/or mayonnaise. Fat has more calories per gram than either carbs or protein.

>there are enzymes in an onion that actually form sulfuric acid

fuck cheeseburgers, cigarettes and heroin ... just eat a few onions!

I've been doing that forever but it doesn't work if i'm really only eating one full meal a day.

Don't forget to chop the onions so that they melt into the meat.

>onions are suppose to raise your testosterone significantly
I'm gonna need some citation on that lad
And not some bullshit correlation one too

I'm curious as to what you think enzymes are, and if you think sulfuric acid is hallucinogenic or something.

Ingesting sulfuric acid isn't healthy
That is obvious

What are trace amounts?

Anything in excess is unhealthy. And I'm advocating not only cooking, but cooking long enough to caramelize. The enzymes are deactivated, which is why cooked onions don't make you tear up. The onion itself contains no sulfuric acid, just an enzyme that through the wonders of biochemistry can form sulfuric acid in your body our in your tears if uncooked.

Google is your friend, man. Remain curious.

iranian university experiment something something mice were given raw onion juice and experienced 3000% serum testosterone levels increase and their balls got bigger

I eat onions practically everyday, and I am girly as fuck.

Yeah and I eat tofu and fermented soybean bean paste 3 times a week, drink 1 qt of milk daily, and look like John Wayne. So? It's taken you this long to realize the /pol/tard, Veeky Forumstard imbeciles are just that?

9 times out of 10 Mayonnaise has soy in it.

>he doesn't make his own mayonnaise
>literally oil, eggs and vinegar

Are you looking to boost your testosterone so you can cure your disease?

youtube.com/watch?v=2TJMqmscRS8 how patient are you?

jelly

Is there any excercise that can make my hips look wider?

>cook uncovered 8-10 hours
You fucking what mate?

obviously you can probably do something similar faster if you have a pressure cooker, but yeah. That's a shitton of onion though.

silicone implants

can't really afford that

get pregnat

Onions are shit
Eat garlic

Eating your own semen has been shown to increase testosterone significantly.
Jack off into a jar for a week and use that as a dressing for your onions. Your t levels will sky rocket.

Well if it works for iranian mice then that’s good enough for me!

What the fuck is wrong with you? Garlic is retarded, I don't want to burn up and die because of some meme plant.

I'm barren

dice up some onion and top tacos with it

Probably because you center your entire personality around being gay which makes you insufferable to be around

Frikandell

Fuck onions
Theyre the niggers of foods as far as I'm concerned.
Green onions are fine

you realize only a few anglo countries celebrate thanksgiving? like, most people here only realized it was thanksgiving when I brought it up

This made me laugh. Thanks.

this looks great

You are a genetic dead end . Smart people don't throw good money after bad.

it's tasty

smart people don't care about genetic preservation. humans are defined by being able to find value beyond instinctual imperative

>smart people don't care about genetic preservation.

Sorry that you want to rationalize your homosexual beliefs but, that is the literal opposite of "smart". The only reason we have intelligence is because of natural selection, and that is because intelligent or "smart" people reproduced and secured the existence of their offspring using said intelligence. If it was your way, intelligent people would have gone extinct and unintelligent lifeforms would have stayed.

I'll try to fix this up for you:
>i want to believe im le smurt to justify my braindead beliefs and im succesful in it since (((some))) "people" turned it into mainstream beliefs and adorned it with pseudointellectuality while depicting people with the opposite beliefs as the low intelligent, boogeymen flavor of the month caricature

Consider raising your testosterone by natural maens to avoid being a estrogen fueled, manstruating, depressive and anxious mess and then maybe mental clarity will come to you.

Most people don't want AIDS and hep c or to have their family members raped in their bungholes. Of course they would avoid you and no sane person would eat food prepared by a homosexual. Nothing personnel kiddo it's basic self preservation to avoid your kind

>mfw I love onions and garlic

Squats. The answer is always squats.

>Squats. The answer is always squats.
I said hips, not ass

Did I stutter?

Look at how many muscles a squat activates and then come talk to me.

But since you asked again, lateral leg raises.

>he fell for the /leftypol/ psyop

Unless there's documented evidence to support that broscience like claim, eating pounds of onions is dumb. And only low test retards are looking to increase test levels. That said, onions are tasty both raw and cooked.

Why are the children on this website so obsessed with increasing testosterone? Unless you have low T to begin with, it's just going to make you aggressive and emotional, along with the mood swings and negative physical effects that come with a hormonal imbalance, and if you eat a bunch of raw onions you're going to smell disgusting to women anyway. Does anyone here actually know how sex hormones work, or do they just want to worship in the cargo cult o manliness? Too much of any sex hormone can have terrible consequences.

>squats only work ass muscles