Sad Thanksgiving/Thanksiving Disasters

Share the most pathetic Thanksgiving story you have.

i ate alone with my cats and this girl i know... no sex though

Once when we were kids i think my parents were going through some depression or something we had denver sandwiches but all ate in our own rooms lol fuck no wonder my family is so dysfunctional

:(
Is everything better now?

only when there's sex

No

i ate spam and eagerly awaited a dinotendies threat. i should just kms

I stayed home one year instead of visiting family.
Tried to throw together a dinner for my friends.
Was given faulty equipment. Turkey barely cooked.
This was also before I really knew anything about cooking.
Luckily I didn't serve any uncooked bits.
One friend took over in the kitchen and acted like a bitch the whole time and the outcome of the meal didn't change.
Overall, friends had a decent time.

this looks delicious. Got, why is it so hard to get good octopus?

i had one single apple for dinner today, it was all i ate all day. im still hungry and desperately need to find some food somewhere out in the city but i know every restaurant will be full of families and ill be the only one eating alone. no grocery stores anywhere nearby either

Dumb shit he has been here for 20 hours thread is up

dumb shit i know that. i was waiting a long time because i have NO LIFE

>Plenty of restaurants but no grocery stores

Maybe you are retarded

Regular chinese place I go to on Thanksgiving near campus was closed so I went to another one and it fucking sucked. I had two bites and threw it away. Fuck

what you dont think its possible? theres a target 20 minute walk from here but fuck if im weathering the miserable weather and then having to haul back heavy ass groceries by hand in winter for 20 mor eminutes

pussy

Why not?
Don't feel so bad, I'm on the edge of my seat awaiting his return

do you know hoe physically weak i am right now? ive been starving myself on a tiny ass budget for months, eating an apple for the day has become a regular occurrence. my joints are fucked up and carrying that shit will be hell

that being said youre right i am probably just gonna have to go do it, im putting it off for sure though we'll see how much longer till i cave

Do you have an ed or are you just poor

I ate alone. No sex or cats though

It's funny that you are killing yourself because you are too lazy to walk a mile. You won't be missed here

No convenience stores? No gas stations selling snacks?

My friends do a thanksgiving meal together because all of our families suck. We always potluck style it and every brings the dish theyre best at.
But my best friend is an awful cook. Good guy, just not at food. He volunteered to make cinnamon pie.
When he arrived it was a crust that needed to be baked, filling that was cold set. But he filled the raw crust with the pudding filling and put it in the oven.
He served us half raw crust and a liquid filling that wouldnt set. I had to eat a slice to be nice.

He's just a cunt, I drive through probably five towns with sub 500 population today that had multiple convenience stores open at 7 pm

You're a nasty motherfucker

Truth, all the stores in my chain were open regular hours all day. We were even making extra food to keep up with demand from all the pitiful fuckboys like that guy

T. convenience store manager fag

I ate alone with no one. Can't really afford to head home and see the family for just a week... turkey came out rather nice though.

My uncle roasted a turkey in a the oven for over four hours. It came out incredibly dry and tough so he tried to save it by dumping spaghetti sauce over the top.

>made shrimp fried rice
>ate shrimp fried rice
>posted about it on /ck
>will get a turky tomorrow

did not happen
and fuck, if i'm wrong and it did, just boil some spaghetti and have turkey spaghetti. sounds great.

>Was given faulty equipment

you were "given" your oven?

>t. teenager

>ive been starving myself on a tiny ass budget for months

buy a fucking sack of rice or something

We don't have thanksgiving in our country so don't care about it.

first time to tell every story I guess. Remember you asked for PATHETIC. I will deliver.

>was in military
>over a year in, taken zero leave(I only started taking leave when I accrued more than maximum retainable)
>boss insists that if any of us don't have any other plans for Thanksgiving that we attend his Thanksgiving meal
>it's the generous offer to to make sure loners like myself aren't sitting in the barracks alone
>command chowhall is barebone staffing for men and women on duty on thanksgiving day, so don't expect to eat there
>talk comfortably with loner gal in my unit, she tells me she's going to see her family
>thanksgiving comes, several days free time I don't know what to do with
>sitting in barracks alone
>no food, so I don't eat all day
>8:30 PM, get a call from the loner gal
>she confesses she didn't really go see family and has actually just been completely alone and has talked to no-one since we were dismissed days ago
>asks if I'm around and if I would want to go meet up for food
>feel the hunger gnaw at my stomach, making me weak
>lie about how my sister was in the area and I was visiting her for Thanksgiving
>"o-oh o-okay"
>I don't have a sister
>sleep through the night on an empty stomach
>don't want to run into her at the chowhall the next day, cash for a coke and a candy bar at the vending machine instead

that was many years ago. Since then, I've made sure to buy a pack of turkey sandwhich meat before I spend thanksgiving day alone.

Damn it user

denver sandwiches?

>starve yourself rather then get free food from either a dope commander or chow hall

You are a mistake

I'm a Yuro and don't celebrate halloween, errr, I mean thanksgiving.

Even in the military there are beta males.

Thank you for your fantastic contribution, user

denver omelet in between bread

This is why we haven't won a war since 1945. Blow yourself out of the cannon you absolute faggot leech.

Yesterday I woke up at 8 a.m, day off, good mood.. I don't know what happened, I just felt depressed around 11 and forced myself to sleep throughout the day, not eating or seeing anybody.. What a shit day.

I had to read this five times before I was sure I understood what a cuck you are. First of all you should have just took up the boss's offer. You probably would have eaten along with other bros in a similar situation and actually made some fucking friends instead of being an actual shut in pathetic cuck autist.

Second of all you probably could have fucked that bitch you mentioned but frankly it would be a bad idea because you're a beta and she would have just gotten pregnant and then stole half of your army money. But you could have fucked her and you didn't. Nigger.

5 times? You are being cucked of time by rereading.

of course there are, who else will do the paper work or bring the food/bullets to the 03s or the 11B. army/marines needs betas for shit like that.

>Be 3 years old, first Thanksgiving I remember clearly
>Hell yeah, mashed potatoes! Green bean casserole! But mostly MOTHERFUCKING MASHED POTATOES!
>Dinner finishes, parents are cleaning up, brother is...making some ungodly mess of something, I don't know, he was 2.
>Our (17-year-old) cat starts acting a little off, staggering and whatnot.
I'll interrupt here to say that this cat was pretty much my first friend. I learned to crawl by following her, and she was super timid but would let me use her as a pillow even though she barely allowed anyone other than my Mom near her. My first word was "kittycat", for god's sake.
>Cat collapses; my Mom bundles her into the cat carrier and rushes her to the vet.
>Never see our cat again, my parents try to explain that she was never coming back but like, I was a toddler, I didn't understand death. I understood that she wasn't coming back though, and for a long time I'd just get really sad on Thanksgiving.

And then this year I burned the fuck out of my hand baking cookies to bring to my family's Thanksgiving, so I was sitting there wincing my way through dinner with what are essentially grill marks from my oven rack, over the back of my right hand. At least the cookies came out really well.

Hehe. I tailored the story to sound as pathetic as possible. The truth is that the offer to join my boss for thanksgiving was worth more than actually going. I actually took to regular fasting when I could, made me more focused. The only regret I have is lying to the gal when she reached out like that- I wasn't interested but she deserved better than spending that time alone. I made it a point to never do something like that again, and having been a prior loner myself I reached out to junior enlisted later on in my career in the same way that boss reached out to guys like me.
I did great and had a fine time in the military, even if it left me with brain damage. The story was worth the (you)s.

sure thing, pog.

Not him, but lots of rental properties come with ovens.

is she a qt?

Had broken up with fiancee the day before, stayed at my place drinking alone and had some mozzarella sticks and spicy chicken sandwich from the 711 near my place. Ended up throwing the shit-tier food out of the window and drank stale wine until I passed out.

This was last year lol

was she cheating on you with an onionman?

the reason we haven't won a war since 1945 is because the only wars we've fought since then have been pointless attempts to repress ideologies in foreign countries against enemies who draw them out endlessly with guerilla tactics until we come to our senses and realize that what we're going has no purpose anymore

doing*

>fucking someone else in your unit
EXTREMELY BAD IDEA, FULL STOP

>babbys first into world politics.

thats not why we dont declare wars or "win" wars anymore, user, but thats a good place to start. our conflicts are mostly to support the petrodollar, which is the only reason why the USD is a world reserve currency. This isnt a "conspiracy", its just how our economy works. The US isnt trying to spread "democracy", that democracy is just a vehicle for a puppet state that accepts usage of the USD to sell/buy oil.