Who is already eating the post-Thanksgiving sandwiches?

Who is already eating the post-Thanksgiving sandwiches?

I keep mine simple - cold leftover turkey on a leftover roll with Hellmann's mayo. Sometimes with cheese. I had some havarti laying around this year.

These, truly, are the best sandwiches.

The leftover turkey sandwich truely is a gift from god.

>havarti
My fucking nigger. The best cheese for leftover turkey sandwiches. Fucking confirmed for TrueConnoisseurâ„¢ class.

Havarti is if you wanna party.

I like iceberg lettuce on mine, and no cheese.

Whole wheat bread, turkey, mayo, cheese, and turkey stuffing.

cold stuffing? ewww

>tfw microwaved turkey and potatoes and somewhat stale dinner rolls

I prefer the sandwich to be hot, but cold dressing is alright too.

>mayo
congratulations on ruining a perfectly good sandwich

What's wrong with mayo?

I do luv Mayo.. you try this stuff user??

Yes sir, have a jar in my fridge right now. A little hard to find sometimes - not every grocery store has it

I've always felt they were the best as well. Not because it tastes substantially better or anything, but because I get to remember the day I spent with my family. I suspect it's the same for a lot of other people.

stupid fat fuck

You have no fucking idea what fucking cheese that is. God fucking sticking your head in a toilet and inhale. Fuck you and fuck your memes

Posting in a chill thread.

Gotta love leftover turkey and mayo sandwich. Never thought to add cheese, and I probably never will. I've been eating it this way my whole life. I don't want to mess with grandmas half assed recipe.

This. Why don't people understand fucking cheese? Eating cold havarti on a cold turkey sandwich is an insult to both the havarti and the turkey.

I've had a second helping of desert already. Now that I've officially given myself diabetes, I'm ready for the sandwich tomorrow.

Also of course will have some sweet potato casserole on the side.

>not combining leftover turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy and whatever cheese you have laying around in a homemade bun to create the ultimate thanksgiving leftover slider

The best thanksgiving leftover sandwich involves turkey, leftover rolls or other delicious bread, mustard, cranberry sauce, some kind of good cheese leftover from the appetizers, and grilled, then dipped in gravy.

i'll make a turkey and gravy omelet in the morning

Try mixing cranberry sauce in the mayo....that is if you like cranberry sauce

Toast with turkey cheddar and gravy

what a mediocre looking sandwich

Oh hell yes I have had one.

For me, it is turkey on biscuit with mayo, the best leftover sandwich.

i wasn't til this thread.
thanks. i'm going with cold turkey slices on sliced bread and mayo. maybe a thin spread of cranberry on the turkey.

Going to go pick up a fresh loaf of bread from the French bakery up the street and some havarti and brie for sandwiches. Excited.

stuffing cranberry turkey sandie for me

holy shit

>no idea what cheese that is
"havarti" - OP

>I do luv Mayo.. you try this stuff user??
Confirmed for delicious. Durkee's was my grandfather's secret in all the recipes we liked growing up. It's good and eggy, tangy and mustardy, very nearly a deviled egg flavor.

OP, I like the basic turkey, mayo, soft roll or white bread combo too. I hit it with some fresh black pepper from the grinder, pinch of salt, but if I'm lucky,, I have avocados to add. I prefer avocados over cheese.

What kind of redneck choice is havarti.

>stop liking things I don't like
>reeeeeeee
Fucking children...

cold white and dark meat turkey, little salt, lots of black pepper, master race Dukes Mayo and white bread sammich

>start with the perfect blank canvas, homemade baguette
>slice in half, smoked gouda on one side, mayonnaise on the other
>broil until cheese melts and mayonnaise is toasty
>add thin layer of sweet potatoes, stuffing, turkey, pickles, cranberry sauce, tiny bit of whole grain mustard
>enjoy

I tried to recreate this for lunch

>shred turkey
>cover in gravey
>heat
>serve on roll w/cheese

>tfw you realize your dad took all the turkey leftovers home

>2 left over rolls cut in half lightly microwaved
>white meat turkey either full slices or shredded
>one with home made honey mustard and cheese
>one with home made cranberry sauce

Brown n serv, cream cheese chopped green olive mix, turkey slice.

ehhh, I'd rather substitute gravy in place of the mayo. Sure I have to heat it up, but it gives such a satisfaction, whether it's on hot or cold turkey. Slice open some french bread, put a little cranberry sauce on it, a layer of mashed potatoes, and top it off with some cheesy mushrooms. You're set.

>mfw there's no moistmaker

it's the greatest kind of sandwich. unparalleled, of a completely different nature of any other sandwich

>loads of mayo
>THICC slices of cold turkey
>some kind of good cheese leftover from the appetizers
>sweet gherkins, sliced thinly

I'm 99% sure I did not write THICC but rather THICC

A kind user turned me on to these delicious sandwiches a couple years ago. Pic related. How I do mine:

>Sourdough bread
>Top bread spread cream cheese and add slice of cheese of your choice
>Add lettuce
>Then tomato
>on bottom bread spread thin layer of blueberry jam/preserve
>Add turkey, ham, or both onto blueberry spread
Eat that and just try not to get an erection of unsurpassable bliss.

I haven't had sandwiches yet. Turned some ham into an omelet yesterday and took the leg and thigh quarter bones and pickings and made stock. Served it over spaghetti for lunch today (pic related).

Going to probably have enough ham for another omelet as well as some pork fried rice I'm planning for dinner tomorrow and then I'll start on the two pounds or so of sliced breast meat for sandwiches on Monday.

I just finished a sandwich of leftover turkey, cranberry sauce, Cambazola, and mustard on sourdough. It was delicious. With gherkins on the side.