Has anyone had a 10/10 bowl of phở before?

Has anyone had a 10/10 bowl of phở before?

What made it special?

I find phở's consistently like a 7/10-8/10, never managing to exceed that hard quality cap

One of the most overrated dishes. I will say one thing, and I mean it sincerely with not one iota of sarcasm. If you lower your expectations, anything can be 10/10.

A personal rule I live by -- and certainly true in this case.

What are some tasty Vietnamese dishes?

Good broth and steak. Also fresh basil and jalapeños. Add chili past and saracha

Order an egg then mix it in.

>What made it special?
Just pour in a bunch of hoisin bro

Pho can't be 10/10 unless you make it yourself.

>he uses weeb sticks

>he uses a fork to eat soup

Had pho from vietnamese old lady, home made and all. My pho standards skyrocketed that day

There's a place that makes vietnamese chicken noodle soup in san francisco which is famous. It's almost the same thing just with a different meat, best pho I've had was at this place in dallas that was some sort of farm to table vietnamese mash up. It's really simple as a recipe so your ingredients and work are all that shows.

MSG

True. If you can learn to be satisfied with less, you are already better than people who have more.

Totally overrated. It's just some leaves floating around in a tub of oily water.

Someone explain the appeal to me.

ramen better

Very wise anons

i smoked weed in a parking garage stairwell before getting some 10/10 pho.

eventually went back there weeks later with no weed and was highly disappointed. it just wasnt as good as before. i still wonder why.

hmmm

Place in South Florida called Pho Brandon. Named it after his grandson. I would eat it every Thursday after work.

My Vietnamese friend swears by his and especially his mother's pho tho. Never had the opportunity to have it.

YEEEEEEEEEEEE BOI

Agree

Ork ork ork soup eat you with a... Fork