Penguin Books USA will announce a new novel by Thomas Pynchon next week...

Penguin Books USA will announce a new novel by Thomas Pynchon next week, with the finished title and a vague plot synopsis. When the actual book is released, it will contain a pasta from Veeky Forums after the 200 page mark.

You're welcome.

proof

sharpie in pooper?

I hope it's the 19yo on his third existential crisis pasta

Again this meme? I read this very meme a month ago

Post a novel that you wished it was written by Pynchon .
me pic related

If you're real there was another post about a month ago where another poster claimed that some people in Penguin know this information is being leaked to Veeky Forums. Or maybe you're making all this up to be a larping faggot.

Wew thanks Pynchman my boy nigger senpai.

IJ is so derivative it might as well have been written by pynecone

wardine wuz eatin bannanas and shiet

I hope that it will be the Novalis pasta.

t/struggled with tcol49

I don't know why anyone memes pynchon browsing Veeky Forums or utilizing Veeky Forums posts, it's not likely, desirable, or characteristic of thomas pynchon

would love a new book though

I doubt it

>Penguin
Did they fire the guy who left out chapters from the 20th Anniversary edition?

Bleeding Edge was actually written by a shitposter from Veeky Forums. Source, I'm Pynchon

hello thommy

Pynchons my fav writer for sure because my fav thing in books is goofs, gags, jokes and rambunctious behavior, and his books are full to the brim of it. Every novel is like one of those novelty snake cans, you open the book & POP you get a face fulla snakes and you fall back cackling. The mad mind, the crack genius, to do it! and then you think hmmm whats he gonna do next, this trickster, and you pick the book back up and BZZZZZZZZZZ you get a shock and Hahahahahah you've been pranked again by the old pynchmeister, that card. "Did that Pynch?" he says, laughing yukyukyukyuk. Watch him as he shoves a pair of plastic buck teeth right up into his mouth and displays em for you- left, right, center- "you like dese? Do i look handsome???" Pulls out a mirror. "Ah!" Hand to naughty mouth. And you're on your ass again laughing as he snaps his suspenders, exits stage right, and appears again hauling a huge golden gong.

What is it?

LITTLE

BABY

TAMPON

BOY

Go to bed Thomas

This one will be his greatest poz masterpiece. I bet it's "Fuck Blomghfph and fuck white people/refugees welcome"

This is proof that you work in a city and LITERRALLLLLLY nothing more

There was another thread where someone working in the same publishing house (but who didn't read the actual manuscript) said it's that pasta about pynchon himself

i fell for the women and men hoax. never again, no. no never again, cuz you're a guy, and i am not, and i just thought that you should knooooow

*applause*

>My phiz when new Pynchon announced

what if its gorilla warfare pasta

YO ANYONE GOT AN EPUB OR PDF OF INHERENT VICE FOR A HOMEBOY?

complete works here fampai mediafire.com/file/vvb78f9zzlpdptx/Pinecone.zip

CHEERS HEAPS MY GUY, I GENUINELY APPRECIATE IT.

I hope he names a character Bane

Whatever pasta it is, it's bound to be stale and its use cringey by now.

I remember the last thread about this. The guy said it was this pasta ajd the reference was something to do with snakes poping out of tubes or something like that.

I'll never get tired of this one. I see this pasta every day and I re-read it twice or thrice every time. It's so delightful.

I'm a simple man.