Everybody who drinks craft beer is a nu-male

>Everybody who drinks craft beer is a nu-male
I fucking hate this meme.

go kill yourself

IPAs were made so that beer wouldnt fucking go bad over a very long period of time

thats the complete opposite of a good beer

>Craft beer = IPAs
Stop this.

It's just a shit tier meme perpetuated by morons from /pol/. Same people who shit on others for being into coffee, or really just choosing to be even slightly invested in anything.
It's only the standard mass produced normie tier slop for them, and they're proud of it.

Pretty misleading as modern IPA doesn't taste much like traditional IPA that inspired it initially
Plus also very misleading in that that is true of using hops in general. Hops only ever became the dominant flavor addition in beer because people discovered that hops made a beer last longer. The only thing keeping them from using even more hops in everything was that hops were expensive, thats why extra hopped beer became reserved for long trips

its only a meme on the internet for people who are too young to actually buy beer or cant afford anything more than bud lite.

>thinks normies drink craft beer
>thinks normies dont drink cheap shit
Hi 16 year old

> uses the term "nu-male" at all

kys

In what sense is it a "meme"?

U mad soyboy numale cuck?

they do in places where craft beer has a really high market share/presence, like southern Wisconsin

They're called soyboys now, get with the times.

if you get mad at this meme then it only validates it, like with any bullying/bants
the fact that you didnt realize this at age 5-6 is embarrassing

normalfags drink all kinds of alcohol because alcohol is one of the most normalfag drugs in existence. People will drink fucking antifreeze
it's repeated and discussed often

>drinking beer unironically
enjoy your soy soaked brain

What doesn't have soy, you pseudo male? Let's face it. You retards will try anything to try and save your receding hairlines and flabby skin. You are growing old, and inevitably losing all the shit you used as a crutch in high school. You are probably suffering from erectile dysfunction too, and your sex drive is at all all time low. Your female partners, once eager to be with you, now see you as a hollowed out husk.

You are no longer a man. You are a cuckold, and you are that which you hate most. A lonely soyboy.

>fallacy of origin

>argumentum ad logicam
>aka the Fallacist's Fallacy
Graduate high school and stop.

>HURR YOU DRINK SOYLENT
>SOYBOY SOYBOY SOYBOY
>soylent is 95% oatz, whey protein, and maltodextrin
>the only soy is soy lecithin as an emulsifier so it doesn't separate
>and soy lecithin gives you bigger cumshots anyway
like i don't get it

>using terms he doesn't understand
yawn

>roleplaying on Veeky Forums
How cringey can you get? I get it, I was 15 once too. Just try not to cut yourself on those edges.

>Argument from fallacy is the formal fallacy of analyzing an argument and inferring that, since it contains a fallacy, its conclusion must be false.

>buzzword after buzzword
>demonstrates he has no clue what he's talking about
yawn

>proven to be a retard
>tries to act superior with no actual argument to support his stance
I knew a 12 year old with more brains than you, and he used the word "yas" unironically.

It's a fucking fact. They want the cultural cachet that comes with appreciating wine, but also to remain juvenile.

Appreciating wine is just as bullshit as appreciating beer. There are good ones, but most of the time people try to differentiate between different piss waters like Bud Light or Corona and then act like they could actually tell one from the other.

>deflecting because you know you're wrong

Who are you quoting?