How long does folio society take to process orders, usually? I ordered something on the 7th, about 6 things on the 9th...

How long does folio society take to process orders, usually? I ordered something on the 7th, about 6 things on the 9th, and one thing on the tenth. Yet it still says it's processing on my account, and I wasn't able to get a hold of any representatives at folio society. Has anyone has experience buying over seas with folio society? I just want to know how long it might take to finally get my order shipped.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#F!mMYGhBgY!Ee_a6DJvLJRGej-9GBqi0A
mega.co.nz/#F!lIh3GRpY!piUs-QdhZACFt2hGtX39Rw
mega.co.nz/#F!Y8pXlJ7L!RzSeyGemu6QdvYzlfKs67w
mega.co.nz/#F!kMpkFSzL!diCUavpSn9B-pr-MfKnKdA
mega.co.nz/#F!ekBFiCLD!spgz8Ij5G0SRH2JjXpnjLg
mega.co.nz/#F!O8pj1ZiL!mAfQOneAAMlDlrgkqvzfEg
mega.nz/#F!pWR0zABY!xCwF1rEfXiyEy5HuhTDP0Q
mega.nz/#F!DlRSjQaS!SzxR-CUyK4AYPknI1LYgdg
mega.co.nz/#F!ygImCRjS!1C9L77tCcZGQRF6UVXa-dA
mega.co.nz/#F!il5yBShJ!WPT0v8GwCAFdOaTYOLDA1g
mega.co.nz/#F!DdJWUBBK!BeGdGaiAqdLy9SBZjCHjCw
mega.co.nz/#F!4EVlnJrB!PRjPFC0vB2UT1vrBHAlHlw
mega.nz/#F!HsAVXT5C!AoFKwCXr4PJnrNg5KzDJjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Wow. I never knew Mahler was a manlet. I guess he tried to make his music sound more grandeur in order to make up for his stature.

but look at this jawline

It feels strange looking up the height of a conductor, that's not something I've ever cared to know until now. He is curiously short.

Not only a manlet but also an actual cuckold.

how do i get into classical music

>General Folder #1. Renaissance up to 20th century/modern classical. Also contains a folder of live recordings/recitals by some outstanding performers.
mega.co.nz/#F!mMYGhBgY!Ee_a6DJvLJRGej-9GBqi0A
>General Folder #2. Mostly Romantic up to 20th century/modern, but also includes recordings of music by Bach, Mozart and others
mega.co.nz/#F!lIh3GRpY!piUs-QdhZACFt2hGtX39Rw
>General Folder #3. Mostly 20th century/modern with other assorted bits and pieces
mega.co.nz/#F!Y8pXlJ7L!RzSeyGemu6QdvYzlfKs67w
>General Folder #4. Renaissance up to early/mid-20th century. Also contains a folder of Scarlatti sonate and another live recording/recital folder.
mega.co.nz/#F!kMpkFSzL!diCUavpSn9B-pr-MfKnKdA
>General Folder #5. Renaissance up to late 19th century
mega.co.nz/#F!ekBFiCLD!spgz8Ij5G0SRH2JjXpnjLg
>General Folder #6. Very eclectic mix
mega.co.nz/#F!O8pj1ZiL!mAfQOneAAMlDlrgkqvzfEg
>General Folder #7. Too lazy to write up a description for this, but it has a little of everything
mega.nz/#F!pWR0zABY!xCwF1rEfXiyEy5HuhTDP0Q
>General Folder #8. The user who made this loves the yellow piss of DG on his face. Also there's some other stuff in here.
mega.nz/#F!DlRSjQaS!SzxR-CUyK4AYPknI1LYgdg
>Renaissance Folder #1. Mass settings
mega.co.nz/#F!ygImCRjS!1C9L77tCcZGQRF6UVXa-dA
>Renaissance Folder #2. Motets and madrigals (plus Leiden choirbooks)
mega.co.nz/#F!il5yBShJ!WPT0v8GwCAFdOaTYOLDA1g
>Debussy. There is an accompanying chart, available on request.
mega.co.nz/#F!DdJWUBBK!BeGdGaiAqdLy9SBZjCHjCw
>Opera Folder. Contains recorded video productions of about 10 well-known operas, with a bias towards late Romantic
mega.co.nz/#F!4EVlnJrB!PRjPFC0vB2UT1vrBHAlHlw
>Random assortment of books on music theory and composition, music history etc.
mega.nz/#F!HsAVXT5C!AoFKwCXr4PJnrNg5KzDJjw

thanks - so just start listening to shit?

yep

That's a collection of links from the classical thread on /mu/. All of the links are collections of users. I uploaded folder 8. Yes, just start listening to stuff. Look up top 100 greatest classical recordings to get various people's opinion. Look up most important classical recordings, etc. Do as you will, eventually you will find your own preferences.

cool—what if i never played an instrument? should i read some book to understand what's even going on

That's not necessary. Classical music is for listening, not just studying.

You don't need to play an instrument. Books can be helpful, especially books focusing on specific composers/compositions. If you have a little bit of background information lots of music becomes much more illuminating.

You should read because it's very interesting. Like the tritone being forbidden by church or single chord shaking the whole tonal system

recs?

I can't recommend anything in english, I read only native textbooks.

Also, maybe you should ask in /classical/ thread on /mu/

I'm still curious about the question in the OP. lol

Most of it is pretty garbage. The only composers I consider worth listening to are Mozart, Vivaldi, Bach, and Tchaikovsky.

not that poster, but how would i even listen to mozart? all of his different little pieces, how do i even figure out what is out there

It might seem pleb but just youtube a composer you like and let it link you to other videos.

You're retarded

You couldn't be more pleb if you tried.

can I have the debussy chart?

>ordering 6 books on Mahlah's 9th