Why don't real women cook anymore?

Why don't real women cook anymore?

T. American

You know why.

Sauce

Because now more of them can get what they need by themselves instead of relying on a man to get it for them.

dunno, feminism or maybe just because you don't hit them enough

Here is the answer - your question is stupid and not all women are the same. Stop trying to compensate for your failures with women by trying to bundle them all under the category of dumb sluts like your pic related. Step up your game. Grow up. That girl does have nice titties though but she probably can't cook for shit and she probably asks stupid questions like "how come all guys are such jerks that just want to get into my pants?" just like you're asking stupid questions.

>Here is the answer - your question is stupid and not all women are the same. Stop trying to compensate for your failures with women by trying to bundle them all under the category of dumb sluts like your pic related. Step up your game. Grow up. That girl does have nice titties though but she probably can't cook for shit and she probably asks stupid questions like "how come all guys are such jerks that just want to get into my pants?" just like you're asking stupid questions.
T. feminist

This.
And this is a bad thing? Only willfully ignorant people aren't.

Dude wat. First off, that pic is of some duckface Instagram nigger fucking race traitor. Chicks like that play vidya on Twitch and get a couple hundred grand a year gor that. Of course they don't cook. But that's not a real woman. She's an object.

PS trying to find a picture of a natural looking girl but Jewgle is only giving me the black ones. Uhg

What kind of women are you hanging around that don't know how to cook? Almost every girl I know cooks to some degree and a lot of em regularly post pics on ig of their baking stuff

He's not hanging around any kind of women.

Wrong, real women still cook. The degenerate whores don't.

You may not have what it takes to deserve a wholesome waifu though.

They are too busy with social media and being degenerate attention whore. Also most have meaninglessness jobs

If being totally reasonable is your interpretation of feminism, yes

>can cook many different types of cuisine and has several perfected dishes
>will play vidya or watch sports with you
>doesn't have crippling self esteem issues that you constantly need to put up with
>will suck yo dick dry every night

sounds like my gf

>doesn't have crippling self esteem issues that you constantly need to put up with
L M A O
M
A
O

literal larry over here

This is my experience too. Most women like cooking and seem at least competent at it.

>>doesn't have crippling self esteem issues that you constantly need to put up with
>posts a trap with a scar from trying to cut their own dick off

Poor valentina :(

found the resident woman Veeky Forums poster

The majority of Veeky Forums is female

Because they work more. 50 years ago a man woukd work and a women would cook.

Wer u get dat pic of tyrones gurl?

this

Because real women don' t exist anymore.

Considering Veeky Forums can't cook for shit, I'd guess you're right

Nigga what?

Yeah. You should really leave since women are so worthless, huh? Fuck off

You're cute

bost vegen

Because they don’t want to cook anymore so I go over to their place and cook using their food I don’t have to pay for, impress them, fuck them senseless and fill them balls deep and flood them with my seed, then block them the next day so I don’t have to deal with any “I’m pregnant” bullshit

You act like women not cooking anymore is a bad thing.

You held a poll?

>real women don't exist anymore

>Real woman
>Doesn't cook
????????