ITT: books that you think will never ever be topped

ITT: books that you think will never ever be topped

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=xp-JDAAAQBAJ&q=tristram#v=snippet&q=tristram&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic better be unrelated.

Also, Ulysses.

pic is absolutely related. Ulysses is just Tristram Shandy with highbrow pretensions

I really love this book, but certain segments were boring.

pic related's logo since i had a slice a couple weeks ago sort of has changed my life. i dont have much direction and dont care about much except for becoming this little italian jet pack man, excited to fly around with a pizza

i think it's like, imagine looking back in 250 years on the sopranos or something.

I can't understand it whenever I try reading it. Was it even written in English?

most definitely a tie between ur image and Ulysses. FW close second. This is English letters of course, I can't speak on anything else

can someone sell this book to me? I tried and found it really boring and stuffy.

lowbrow faggot

fag I will shove my cock up your asshole until it bleeds. also, I really liked Ulysses and Beckett, but this shit was just ponderous

Notes from Underground.

fag I will shove my tongue up your sister's asshole until she squirts

You just need to reread the previous chapter.

tristram shandy is trash.

beckett actually disliked tristram shandy.

Yeah it's great if you like plagiarism.

Difficult to see how Ulysses can be topped. Same is probably true for Hamlet. And for shorter works Ficciones...

About all you ever read.

sick burn bro

Whoa! Got em! xD

source?

books.google.com/books?id=xp-JDAAAQBAJ&q=tristram#v=snippet&q=tristram&f=false

page 58

my mom's diary desu

>implying

What?

Balzac's Lost Illusions.

He spawned both Dickens and Dostoyevsky, who then spawned the modernists, who then etc.