You guys, I am such a NERD! I love writing, that is the first thing you need to know...

You guys, I am such a NERD! I love writing, that is the first thing you need to know. I took an English placement test for college today. It was a two hour timed test, in which you read an article and respond with a summary and your own opinion. I finished it, just barely in time.

Here's why I am a nerd. I called up the English department (after calling the testing department), and the testing department told me I wouldn't be allowed to see my essay again. I called the English department and spoke to their director, and told her I would like to be able to see my writing again, because it was fun to write and I have been obsessing over it since I took it. She said yes! Sort of. She said there's no reason why I wouldn't be allowed to see it again. I was disappointed that she told me that they wouldn't be writing on it, to proofread mistakes.

I almost feel sort of awkward, asking to see my test again. In all fairness, I really would like to see the essay again. I was engrossed in it so deeply for those two hours. I am truly awful.

bump

You are autistic and most likely really ugly.

Kindly fuck off to /r9k/

I actually consider myself a 6 or 7, but okay.

Is this new pasta?

Why can't you just remember what it said and write it down again?

It's some kind of ebin autistic shitpost and I read the whole fuckin thing so I guess the joke's on me

You're too happy for this board. Leave before it's too late, friend. Never come back. Trust me. Never go on Veeky Forums again. Run. Run. Run.

Too challenging, probably not practically doable.

bump

bump

what the fuck did i just read

>>>livejournal.cn

>writing inane ramblings in the style of Veeky Forums's virginal perception of a 'girl' as a means of further inculcating the already latent animosity they feel toward their deluded, project-image of ' the other sex'

i c u cointelpro

You have it all wrong. I actually did do what I described in the OP today, but I knew if I just made a thread about that on this board, people would just call me a faggot. So I decided to take advantage of my own self awareness of how I might sound, and caricature it. But yes, I really did ask the English department and testing services if I could have my paper back once they're done with it. I just like reading my own writing.

bump

Well, you know what you have to do. Once you get it back, post it here.

bump

bump

bump

You think you're a nerd? Guess what I like to do after I finish writing an essay for class? No, I don't like to binge-watch a series on Netflix, but nice try. I'm a much bigger nerd than that. Still don't know? Okay, I'll tell you, but promise not to laugh. I read. Yes, you read that correctly. After writing an entire essay for class, I sit down and read a book. Laughing yet? I don't blame you.

No way, lol! I bet you look like a poindexter lol!!

bump

Here's my advice: write regularly regardless instead of only when you have to for an exam or something. You know it's fun, so there shouldn't be any reason you don't want to do this. If you need a prompt there's plenty online. You will never be good unless you do it alot.