Sexual harassment in the service industry thread!

Sexual harassment in the service industry thread!
Wait staff, hosts, bartenders, fast food counter staff, etc.
>be pizza chain shift runner
>always have to deal with the drunk after bar, used to lewd comments
>get new uniform
>have to deal with old drunk men looking at my chest throughout the interaction muttering "50"....
thank you pizza pizza for my sexual harassment uniform...

tits or gtfo

Those are tits? And this isn't /b/... Underage and gtfo.

The back!
>uh huh, I have pizza, baby

one time in 2002 a girl called me cute and im still traumatized from it

>underage
Been here since 2006, slut. Show us your tits or gtfo.

>filename
What a cringey thread. It's time to go back, OP. Stop LARPing as a girl.

eat my ass, whore

/ck has many women. Good morning, friend!

And they should all show us their tits or gtfo

>filename starts with 15

You're so clever, newfriend. Thank you for giving fodder to being a lametroll.
/b/ would be ashamed. This is Veeky Forums, cuck.

>newfriend
>troll
Neither are true. I genuinely want you to either expose your breasts or leave, and I have been here since Bush was president.

But you are not one of them, OP. Despite what your mentally ill sensibility tells you. You need to go back to Plebbit. It is blatantly obvious that you wandered over here by the names of your files. Literally just image.jpg for all of them.

I think she's actually a worthless hole; her filenames are a result of being mobilecancer.

ah yes, another hole with a phone who thinks we give a fuck about her opinions.

tits or gtfo

Same, candyass ;)

Never been. Do they have good tits there? In afraid you won't find them on a cooking thread...
Fucking straight I'm on my phone. It's 6am here, and I'm having after shift beer.

I can't tell if this thread is filled with sarcasm or legitimate autism

tits or gtfo

Here you go, roodypoo

tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

So I used to be a waiter and once I was serving a table of old women.

Old women are just as bad as old men, sometimes.

I finished getting them their orders and said "if you need anything just give me a shout".

One of them then said "Oh yes, I'll whistle."

Then a pause.

Then she said "Good Dog."

Old women: they just want to be grabby.

Your shit isn't even funny, man. I was trying to at least go for a ITT oldfags try to stay on topic, but you're weak game. I'll keep derailing, if you'd like, but get better memes you sad fuck.

Did you fuck them, faggot?

Sorry lady, this is just what I have saved on my old photobucket. I don't transfer image folders from HDD to HDD.
tits or gtfo

I've heard this from other "cute" wait staff. It's uncomfortable when you know that with the age difference, it's complete objectification. I hope they weren't grabby, user

I hope they were. Sexual harassment isn't a real thing.

tits or gtfo

soneone clearly didn't understand the rule

sometimes women fondle my balls and try to molest me at where I'm bartending, so embrassing... >_

the rule is that if you're a woman, you should post tits or gtfo

Oh shit! I know you, user!!
>slowly he walks up to my counter
>a filthy sweat oder permeates the air
>"hey! How are you! What can I get you today?!"
>eye contact minimal, you nervously chuckle and meet my gaze
>"h-hey, I'd like, uh an extra large pepperoni?
>"you've got it! Would you like drinks or dips? Oh hey! I like your shirt! Misc comic/vidya is great!
You sweat and inspect pockets to regain spaghetti
>y-you too
Exchange monies with sweaty palms.
You think about me playing mtg with you while I make your order...

false. if they seek for attention and go like, hey nerds I'm a girl xd, then yes , but not by simply starting a normal thread. furthermore this isn't /b/, why don't you fuck off to the 12 years old infested shithole

t. browsing this beautiful site since 2005

The rule of /b/
Welcome to Veeky Forums, where you will be banned for tits! Huzzuh!

>perfectly decent thread
>ruined cause brainlets can't handle a woman posting
I hate you all

Nice damage control, OP. But it isn't a woman posting. It's a fat neckbeard trying to feel wanted.

>image.jpg
>starting a normal thread by calling attention to the fact that btw they're a gril
rir
cry more

When i worked at pizza hut from 16-18 my female manager used to grope my ass and dick almost daily. She was married but it was s running joke around the store she was going to leave her husband for me. She was cute...Mildly thick brunette, Early 30s, like 5ft nothing, very pretty. I was nervous as fuck around her, I think that's why she did it so often. My housing was depending on that stupid job and I thought she was a little crazy so I was stressed out 24 fucking 7.

I could have easily fucked her but honestly i was afraid of her because of her mood swings. She was very sexy though, Looking back on it I wish i had fucked her. It would have been worth being murdered by her ir her husband.

I came

I'm Stacy, sweet pea. Your friendly, Canadian, pizza cook. Where the fuck is Spider-Man? Because this shit got derailed fast.

Sounds like it's better left as a fantasy, user. Messy otherwise.

How is this relevant to the subject matter? Also I'm not OP

tits or gtfo

Ebin /b/ meme newfriend

were they old and ugly or milfs?

>"thread!"
>"uniform..."
>"!"
>"..."
no, get the fuck back to facebook you dumb bitch

the cringe from u is unreal

>newfriend
>saved image from /b/ in 2007
dumb woman is dumb
Also, anyone who didn't start on /b/ is either a newfag or a weeb

this whole thread is fucking cringe, with these "heated" oldfag discussions. Please, just exchange skype or whatever and argue there so we don't have to feel third-party shame from reading your cringy shit.

Anyone who thinks tits or gtfo means anything beyond /b/ is a newfag.

>t. browsing this beautiful site since 2005
that's kinda sad

You can take the /b/tard out of /b/, but you can't the /b/ out the /b/tard.

Fuck Facebook, answer the the fucking topic at hand.
I love how being a woman is dumb. Keep going, fellas, I can take it all, and still cum from your vitriol.
Hey cu/ck/s! Let's talk real

Made you cum, slut.
tits or gtfo
I've run out of oldfag images from my photobucket, so I'll post OC.

Could you find something better to do please

Agreed but I don't want his Skype shit.

why didn't you go on all fours and let them pet your head?

2007 here. You're here forever

send me your tits on skype

Something to consider, everyone.

The topic at hand? I'm an handsome man and have been harassed multiple times by 30 year old ladies from when I 16 to around 22. I've had some saying they would take me during the night and lick me all over.
I've also had my ass grabbed by waitresses in bars and I immediately left the place.
It's disgusting but I just interpret such people as inferior, so I don't really feel fazed. Never worked service industry because I'm actually smart and have good academic track record.

Then just ignore this shit. I know women love to argue and "make their point", but just give in and let your thread die. Even your example wasn't anything really bad, just people eyeing you, you just wanted to feel connected to some other people and made the thread. Didn't work out, try again later.

Are these old people why there seem to be more men than usual on Veeky Forums?

Veeky Forums, like the rest of Veeky Forums, has always been 95% men

nah im getting kinda sick of it already

quality thread desu

OP no one cares that some guys were staring at your tits

A thing I've noticed is that Iphone's filenames are always image.something .
Op may has well have taken the pics with her phone.

I enjoyed reading your blog. I will make sure to repost your brave story so that my friends will be inspired.

How can I subscribe to your newsletter?

T. Newfag or lying woman

So share your stories retards, did you miss the point of the thread? Anecdote threads have always been highlights of the board

>newfag
nope

>may has well

Listen sweetheart, the moment you posted your selfie (assuming it is not an image from the internet) this whole thread was doomed to be derailed. There is a place called facebook for this kind of attentionwhoring and trashposting.

I'm not OP. And you should learn to control your autism. I bet you screamed in class when other people were trying to focus, stop getting distracted and obstructing stuff because of your retardery

I swear, I think Pizza Hut likes to promote handsy, crazy perverts to RGM.

>Everything I don't like is autism

women have no place on the internet. they are subhuman.

Looks like pubic hair and vagina´s entrance

seek mental help

>RETARD!!!
>AUTIST!!!

Still going for that angle you worthless hole? No one cares about your fantasy of getting gangbanged by greasy old goobers. I bet that was the first time anyone even looked at you so you came here to boast about it.

Did he die

God I hope so

I thought I'd feel the same way, but I kind of miss shitting on him. What a raging faggot

Wtf are you guys doing?

That's a depressed looking kitter for one that's got some pizza in its mouth

Are you autistic? Literally everything has to do with sex when it comes to human interactions.

Now, TITS OR GTFO!

This could've been an interesting thread. Oh well. Points for trying, OP.

You really expect me to read all that?

>lewd comments
>men looking at chest

That's not sexual herassment.

Don't know if this counts sorry if it doesn't.
>use to work at small franchise grocery store
>be male
>3rd week in manager is replaced by another from a different store
>it's a middle aged 4'11" flip woman
>molested almost daily
>try to talk to other staff but just laughed at instead
>continues for about 6 months
>quit because nobody from corporate would take a 5'10" 200lb male is being raped by a womanlet seriously
>store closes a year later anyways
Looking back now I'm a fucking beta I should have just punched her in the uterus

>>molested almost daily

This is how I know you're lying.

to the point, i think future generations will have it so much easier, if you really are concerned just strap a go pro to your chest and say is to catch pervs. I Don't know why all women dont t just spend $5 on a camera pen an post the sexual harassment from coworkers. get tthem fired in 5 minutes clear space for the guys under 40 with more lax attitudes.
I'm a dude whose naturally silly and like to have conversations and eye contact, chicks always think Im hitting in them. it's a fucking drag.
user you know I have a bf right.user n you should hang out with my man and me.
you should meet my fiance.
I'm not into doods.
fuck me now.user
user you gonabuy me a drink
snon you gona ask me out

damn bitches I was just making small talk to pass the time.

They don't invest in proving crimes they claim took place, because these crimes never took place.

It's simple.

Lewd comments is, just looking isn't.
Nobody gives a shit as long as you keep your thoughts to yourself.