Which one of you retards did this? return the rabbits, you sick fuck

which one of you retards did this? return the rabbits, you sick fuck.

>dumb bitch posting on facebook
>stolen
>didn't just escape
call me a skeptic but this story doesn't add up

Should I invite her over for the delicious rabbit stew I am making?

Those brave little guys are being cooked in welsh rarebit as we speak.
Poor things.

As an owner of a bunno, I would be fucking heartbroken if someone did this.

:(

>as a fag..
stopped reading right there XD

The parents probably ate the babies. But whatever helps these dumb idiots sleep at night

Probably this.

Who the fuck cares about rabbits? They're soulless, retarded automatons. The reason they breed so quickly is because almost no effort or care goes into making such a dull and inconsequential creature. Just murder the things for food to keep the population in check.

I wish I lived in australia so I could have infinite rabbit

just buy two rabbits and then you'll have 20 in 3 weeks. or better yet how about this bitch has kids of her own so she can lead a normal life with healthy relationships instead of the dead end evolutionary existence she seems committed to.

They are truly the mormons of the animal kingdom

The people this stuff always deserve it. No one just steals rabbits. Even she, herself, said so. I want to know what she did to who, to entice such a deliciously evil vengeance.

>No one just steals rabbits.
I have stolen rabbits to eat

Maybe, but unlikely. Rodents and the like will eat their newborns to regain much needed nourishment in critical situations so she can protect herself and whats left of her litter. It's honestly not that hard to keep food in a cage. She'd have to be a special kind of retarded to let a birthing mother not have access to food and drink.

I knew one jack ass that left the newborns where they were born, right in the path between the mother/father and food/water. The babies got trampled to death. But not eaten.

>No one just steals rabbits

Times are hard boy.

Storytime?

The lady lives in Eugene OR and kept them in front of her house in a very nice cage. I used to walk by it all the time to go into town. They took good care of the things. Some eco/PETA nut most likely stole them.

Stole them, set them free and they were promptly slaughtered by raccoons or methheads

>all the edgelords ITT

I live in coquille, Oregon, and have had a couple of my chickens stolen.

Tweakers are pieces of shit

>in front of her house
Well, that was retarded

she shouldn't have tried to share with the american public, hope she learned from this