wrong board

WINGARDIUM LEVIOSAAAAAA xD

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

>favorite teacher
Socrates
>favorite student
Aristotle
>favorite spell
Snorting coke with the oracles at Delphi and fucking with kings who came there for advice.

i love this anime

What would the correct board be?

>favorite teacher
aragorn
>favorite student
frodo
>favorite spell
you shall not pass

Reddit. Sage

Lupin
Harry
Incanto Patronus

Flitwick
Harry
Septum Sempra

>Weasley Twins
>Hagrid
>Expelliarmus

How pleb am I?

Tumblr is more appropriate
Reddit's for pseudo intellectuals
--------------
>favorite teacher
Snape
>favorite student
Neville
>favorite spell
Alohomora

>Harry Potter thread
>Anime picture
>Snape

I'm sorry mister, this is not a board about `books`, this is for literature.

Narcissa is top tier in that image. Actually, considering they got Helen McCrory, she's top tier in the movies too, even though I don't like the movies.

I don't remember much about her in the books.

who is the girl between pansy and hermione supposed to be
because it looks like it says "ginevra" which isn't a fucking name in Harry Potter and I think they mean Minerva as in McGonagel which makes sense because she was in griff

>7. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

Ginevra is Ginny's full name.

the artist of the OP picture made "Ginevra" look a lot like Harry's mom.
Even the "boy who lived" is slave to forces of his libido.
Freud would've been in Ravenclaw.

she looks like harry's wife you fucking faggot

Yeah, I was actually going to say she is WAY too bangin' to be Ginny.

> Lupin
> Draco
> Sectumsempra

rollin for hermione, luna or bellatrix

>favorite teacher
Nietzsche
>favorite student
Hitler
>favorite spell
Deutschland erwache

1. Sulla
2. Caesar
3. Establish dictatorship

>I'm sorry mister, this is not a board about `books`

>Veeky Forums is for the discussion of literature, specifically books

How does it feel to be a retard?

>>favorite teacher
Snape
>>favorite student
Neville
>>favorite spell
Wingardium leviosa

Just ignore posts like that. They die if nobody responds to them.

It's hard to have a favorite anything in one of the dullest book franchises in the history of book franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

But u responded to it?

based pastaposter

>main antagonist dies
>every main character lives
>peace is restored (except you/your daughter can still be raped by niggers)

Couldn't they kill one of the main characters at least so it won't actually look like a complete plebness?

>he fucking forgot the image

Ironic potterposting will lead to a full scale potterposting epidemic.

>Little Reddit Academia
Fuck off back to /a/ or /co/ or wherever your little subhuman nerd ass came from

I straight up always hated Harry Potter since I was a little kid. It pissed me off that my friends wanted to read fucking gay British books instead of playing kickball at recess.

Later on in middle school I read the first 6 books and was so disinterested that I never read the 7th one when it came out.

>>every main character lives
Except Snape, Dumbledore and Mcgonagall.

>Veeky Forums in charge of reading books and not just pretending to read them so they can complain and try to look cool on the internet

>byronic hero
>old man archetype
>some old lady
>characters that would fulfill their role if they lived/are characters that are actually important in harry potter

/r/hogwarts

McGongagal
bby Malfoy
Sectumsempra

>characters that are actually important in harry potter

But they are, each of those characters where in the story from the beginning.

>favorite teacher

That one guy that taught Defense Against The Dark Arts.

>favorite student

That one Hufflepuff quidditch player from book two.

>favorite spell

Abra kadabra alakazam

>Mcgonagall

Erm, which version have you been reading? McGonagall makes it through the second wizarding war, and is even present at Hogwarts when Harry and Draco's sons attend.

>favorite teacher
>favorite student
>favorite spell

Mine:
1. John the Baptist
2. Jesus
3. Walking on water

Jesus didn't exist.

>That one Hufflepuff quidditch player from book two.

Which one do you mean?

>Erm

Do you say 'eek' too?

McGongagal
Luna
Incanto Patronus

i'm fine with everything in this thread but that godamn anime image

Dumbledore
Tom Riddle
AK

I've been meaning to ask this; why does Whit hate Harry Potter so much?
Since there seems to be actual Potter fans in here is it worth my time to read the series? I Tried reading them back when I was a kid and didn't like it much.

It's not worth anyone's time, and I say that a somebody who sometimes even stoops as low as fanfiction for escapism purposes.

Maybe the first book only.

make it first four

Snape and that dyke flying instructor with the cat eyes
Oliver Wood
Aguamenti

It's shitty but I masturbate to it. I like imagining flying around on a broom, especially when I'm riding my bike. You know when you hit turbulance on an aircraft and your stomach drops? I imagine it feels a lot like that. I close my eyes or else stare at the sky, and I just imagine riding around on a broom, twisting, dropping, gliding, banking, breaking through clouds. Invisibility spell + bag of holding + broom, you have a fast, convenient way to go vagabond route. Don't even have to carry water or fire-starting tools. Don't need to worry about the cold. tfw you will never be a /comfy/ NEET wandering wizard riding a flying bicycle sans wheels across continents as all your stuff fits into a small, weightless backpack.

Read the first three books. Rest are significantly shittier. Third one is the best. Shouldn't take more than one or two days. Skimreading is fine.

>calling someone a nerd
>as an insult
>on a literature board

no idea who narcissa is, but she is the most kawaii.

Except they weren't main. I don't even know who mcgonagall is. dumbdoor would've died anyway by natural death, he was old

I'm talking about the generic characters: the chosen shiteater, the ugly carrot typical british, and the hemorrhoida

And luna looks like draco, if you fuck her it'll be the same as if you fucked draco, which makes you a fag. and she's britishly ugly

Watch the movies, then read My Immortal and HPMOR. Don't bother with the books.

Holy fuck a Harry Potter thread, lit is dead

>And luna looks like draco

No she doesn't